Rashami Desai CC: Television Ki Hawa Hawai <3 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

bold:Yahi toh problem hai, koi ye sab pata hi nahi raha hai.😭please someone tell her all those cuss words he used for her.

Even Ankita, gaurav and devo jaise logo k sath ship karne k badle people are doing sidra,umra every time.

See I respect her decisions and she can work with anyone she wants but why sid that person who s.shamed her. I agree we all need money for survival but money over self respect?Atleast she should demand apology from him but phir wahi jab sab log sidra support kar rahe toh how she will know that she was not wrong and he too abused her aur uper se she is mahan aatma toh she will forgive for sure and baat hi khatam. More than rashami Im pissed at her friends who support sid coz they saw all those episode and they should make rash aware of those beautiful words bas. As of now, I will believe that she is unaware of bb narraive tabhi blamed herself and working with him. (lekin aisi ladki  bhul gyi😭)🤔

I love their chemistry and I also watch sidra vms but if it is not necessary she should avoid working with him. And I support rash not professionally only. She will have my support for lifetime (even tho i'll not watch her shows) as long as she keeps her self respect over anything. 

I know it hurts to see her working with him. it hurts to me too and it's hard to support #sidra in such thing. but let's just wait for a while for official announcement. kya pata kuch final hi na ho.. Let's hope for the best 👍🏼

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Someone asked ramlal who is your favourite from Bb and he answered sidharth shukla 🤢

Im sure ss insulted rash thats y he took his name.😡

And rash is liking all those sidra vms since morning 

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aryananda

I saw a video in YouTube which states that DSDT2 is returning with SS, Rashami and Fakenaz. I hope the news is false. Fakenaz doesn't know A of acting. The show will surely be a flop

Ye bakwas rumor hai, dsdt wasn't even successful in itself. Itna bhi popular nahi tha. 

But Ek cheez sure hai, channel will  try to cash in the sidra angle.

And if Rashami agrees to do it, we can do nothing. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Someone asked ramlal who is your favourite from Bb and he answered sidharth shukla 🤢

Oh well why blame Ramlal when Rashmi herself seems okay with him. Won’t be surprised if she’s the next one to say he was her fav in BB. 

Sorry everyone, just annoyed. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Yeah. Italy is in terrible condition. Spain and the US are coming close as well. China is thankfully recovering. 

Yes. Please, all of you, try to stay indoors as much as you can, stay safe and hygienic [ I know I have been ranting about this like an old teacher for days lol ]. Try to maintain as much distance as possible from people when going out.  And especially take care if you have anyone above 60 or pre-existing medical conditions living with you. 

Thts so sweet of u 

Why Italy is in bad condition I don't know 

In Pakistan too people are taking it v lightly 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Ye bakwas rumor hai, dsdt wasn't even successful in itself. Itna bhi popular nahi tha. 

But Ek cheez sure hai, channel will  try to cash in the sidra angle.

And if Rashami agrees to do it, we can do nothing. 

LOL 

Tat woman can't act n her accent 

She can't cash sid much 

So chill 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

LOL 

Tat woman can't act n her accent 

She can't cash sid much 

So chill 

Who are you talking about exactly?!?!?!?? 🤪

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryananda

I feel Rash has better chemistry with Vishal than Shukla. I hope makers cast Vishal opposite Rash in a project. As for Shukla he can do music videos with his Shehnaaz.

Kaash please. Anyone but Shukla. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Ye ramlal to hai hi gand 🤢

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Oh well why blame Ramlal when Rashmi herself seems okay with him. Won’t be surprised if she’s the next one to say he was her fav in BB. 

Sorry everyone, just annoyed. 

Yeah seriously! Abhi toh mujhe bhi gussa aa raha hai. 

Rashami doesn't understand. Obviously uski life hai but has she forgotten what these nutjobs put her through over the month? 

I'm sorry to say but I'm extremely dissapointed in her. I thought of her as the only entertainment person I found with a backbone. Now I'm questioning that too.