Rashami Desai CC: Television Ki Hawa Hawai <3 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

I don't know the theme. 

Im mad because she preaches about respect.  She says she places herself above everything snd then decides to work with the same guy who repeatedly sl*t shamed her ..and for what ? Because they'r popular.. ? So she does choose professional gains over self respect. And if she does that, she is a hypocrite.  

Either don't make a hue and cry over what happened else stick to your words. Her fans supported her in her fight against the POS and can't stand him for the same reasons but now she will bury the hatchet and work with him forgetting everything she fought for..without receiving even a single apology. 

I understand your anger , and it's genuine as well. 

I don't know how to put out my view but I will still try to..

Between rashami and Siddharth there were personal issues as I have realized it over BB. Their hate and anger didn't start in BB. It was from out only . They used really bad cuss words to each other but Siddharth Definitely has/had something for rashmi and so also rashami had for Siddharth. Definitely she was angry on him but it's actually very deep for me or you to understand. We can only imagine it believe what we believe. Siddharth is shit person but he can be really caring. He hasn't shown so much attention to anyone else except rashami in this house. His only affection for Sana came out after sana ka pagalpan wala episodes. Other wise he was treating sana as close friend and some what also to make rashami jealous. Sana was not taking Rashami's name when kajol/Ajay came and ask who they think is jealous of #Sidnaaz. It was sid who told sana to say so. Rashami though acted upset and gave reason about Mahira causing her for being kaamchor something but she was upset on sid. Sid is manipulator. I hate to admit but he don't fake his affections. 

I know it's getting low and I know most of you will not agree with my view but I personally believe we should choose to move on for better rather than being stuck on hatred. Specially when one realize that they behaved bad too as she did accept infront of Arti or paras after family episode. 

Rashami did what was right at the Moment, but when she saw sid changing for better she did not want to keep the grudges any longer . 

Guys, can you actually hate someone you loved once ??? 

I am running away coz I am going to receive lots of backlash now .

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Hello ppl...Hope ya'll are safe..im so mad cz most ppl are still not taking it srsly...its annoying like please see italy...my hearr breaksπŸ’”

Also saw rashami's live and honestly i dint like her stance on mahi vijj's part..No u dont need to be frnz or family wid these ppl...see all is understandable she wanted to support sana bt the thing is mahi dint understood rashami's pain thru her journey...its not like she dint like her in task or anything..for rashami it was never abt game i never saw that support from her tbh..rashami even said they had arguments...honestly thats the problem these gets eventually converted into  toxic relationships..i used to feel.d same tht u nevrr letgo of ppl.uve longest relationship wid bt honestly ive been im depression for two years and it changes ppl drastically...i ve finally let go of two of my 12 yr old best frnz who probably ove shared all my memories bcz it became so bad..after a point u gotta let go..wish them best and move on...

what rashami did wid ramlal..shouldve done the same wid frnz like mahi imo bt khair good she said abt setting the limits tho...i really dont understand her stand on some of the things and tbh theres no point anymore sending her infos abt things..she knows it all...at the end of the day its business.. also sidra thingy seem more true by each passing day πŸ˜­

Off topic but what do you mean by mujhse nahi ho rahi zindagi??? Mere paise wapas do??? Hope your are doing well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Between rashami and Siddharth there were personal issues as I have realized it over BB. Their hate and anger didn't start in BB. It was from out only . They used really bad cuss words to each other but Siddharth Definitely has/had something for rashmi and so also rashami had for Siddharth. Definitely she was angry on him but it's actually very deep for me or you to understand. We can only imagine it believe what we believe. Siddharth is shit person but he can be really caring. He hasn't shown so much attention to anyone else except rashami in this house. His only affection for Sana came out after sana ka pagalpan wala episodes. Other wise he was treating sana as close friend and some what also to make rashami jealous. Sana was not taking Rashami's name when kajol/Ajay came and ask who they think is jealous of #Sidnaaz. It was sid who told sana to say so. Rashami though acted upset and gave reason about Mahira causing her for being kaamchor something but she was upset on sid. Sid is manipulator. I hate to admit but he don't fake his affections. 

I know it's getting low and I know most of you will not agree with my view but I personally believe we should choose to move on for better rather than being stuck on hatred. Specially when one realize that they behaved bad too as she did accept infront of Arti or paras after family episode. 

Rashami did what was right at the Moment, but when she saw sid changing for better she did not want to keep the grudges any longer . 

Just want to clear @bold part: she was made to believe that she was the only one who is speaking about him, targeting and poking him by makers,host and guests and sid on the other hand not even mention her name which was totally opposite.

Just because she burnt a paratha he said jidhar jayegi barbaad kardegi :/

And sid not even once accepted his mistakes and now if rash works with him it proves that he was never wrong and he'll continue to be like that and will never change.

Please someone tell rashami that he called her 2 takke ki.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

see you are rite wid everything and tbh i really dont care abt shukla but the thing is maybe expected alot from rashami project wise..if her next project is dsdt 2 kinda im not gonna see..same like naagin..and honestly guys rashami appreciates everyone..solo..shipping stan n everything..she is probably in all good mode which is nice...we just expecting alot from her itna seriously wo nai le rhi and they even forgot abt these things..i dmed her saying no u shdnt watch bigboss telecast bcz just like panditji said koi baja k jayega is all we felt whole season..and she liked that message lol..and tbh i expected sidra bt not so soon man...she is makin all the efforts for me to lose interest in her projects and goddamn i really wanted to watch her projects. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Off topic but what do you mean by mujhse nahi ho rahi zindagi??? Mere paise wapas do??? Hope your are doing well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey nothing as such just some of the things really makes me wanna pull my hair so i read memes and make fun of it rather thn dealing wid it πŸ˜† and also life sucks mostly..😡 thanks for asking πŸ˜³ Hope you doin well too...⭐️

Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Just want to clear @bold part: she was made to believe that she was the only one who is speaking about him, targeting and poking him by makers,host and guests and sid on the other hand not even mention her name which was totally opposite.

Just because she burnt a paratha he said jidhar jayegi barbaad kardegi :/

And sid not even once accepted his mistakes and now if rash works with him it proves that he was never wrong and he'll continue to be like that and will never change.

Please someone tell rashami that he called her 2 takke ki.

I know that. I also know that show manipulated her so much. We as a fan can write to her and choose to show her the videos where Sid did back bitching about her and let her decide what she wants to do. We can definitely do that. But it needs effort. Specially when people around her are supporting her for #Sidra. Rashami is not a strong person emotionally, she is not. She gives in too easily when people speaks nicely to her. Agar smart hoti toOm ramlal jaise log uske aaspas b Na dekhte. But she is what she is. As a fan I love her and respect her choice. For me what matters most is she still is getting work. This is her golden period. TV industry is too uncertain and at the end of the day everyone needs money to run home. If at 34, she don't utilise the opportunity she will lose more than what she gains. I support her in her professional decisions mainly because she is the one running her home. We as an fan can only support her but can not bring work for her. 

I hope she get some better option than working with Siddharth shukla but still if the project is good she should do it. 

Raijeera thumbnail

Hey nothing as such just some of the things really makes me wanna pull my hair so i read memes and make fun of it rather thn dealing wid it πŸ˜† and also life sucks mostly..😡 thanks for asking πŸ˜³ Hope you doin well too...⭐️

Yes I am doing well too πŸ˜‰ life sucks but let's ne happy about living until we can πŸ˜‰

Raijeera thumbnail

see you are rite wid everything and tbh i really dont care abt shukla but the thing is maybe expected alot from rashami project wise..if her next project is dsdt 2 kinda im not gonna see..same like naagin..and honestly guys rashami appreciates everyone..solo..shipping stan n everything..she is probably in all good mode which is nice...we just expecting alot from her itna seriously wo nai le rhi and they even forgot abt these things..i dmed her saying no u shdnt watch bigboss telecast bcz just like panditji said koi baja k jayega is all we felt whole season..and she liked that message lol..and tbh i expected sidra bt not so soon man...she is makin all the efforts for me to lose interest in her projects and goddamn i really wanted to watch her projects. 

I am not watching naagin and same goes for her other projects. I can not watch a show just because I like the actor or actress. The show must be good warna nagin, kumkum Bhagya types to me dusre hi ta ta bol du. I personally like and watch ek duje ke waste, mere dad ki Dulhan and Patiala babes on and off . Even I had high hopes but we don't know what kind of opportunities and options she is getting. I was more interested if she was doing khatro ke khiladi rather than working with shukla. But I can support her. And also I believe everyone has an endurance level when supporting their favourites and if our favourite don't meet our expectations we as a fan no longer can support them. I choose to support Rashami as for now since she has just started her second innings. Too bad can't watch naagin though

Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

+1

I love rashami and I know she is a good person at heart and easily forgive others, but that man sl*t shamed her on ntv.

But can't support her in this. Self respect k liye bolte ho toh usko rakho bhi then.

And today also she liked sidra picture and I reallly don't understant devo and jeevita, they always support that man ,even today she commented sidra.. whyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Dil to mera b tuta jab likes me wo sidra pic dekha. Some trend for sidra was going on and rashami fan club was asking to support their trends to rashminian. I can't support sidra unless they are working professionally. And I would only watch if the theme is good.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know that. I also know that show manipulated her so much. We as a fan can write to her and choose to show her the videos where Sid did back bitching about her and let her decide what she wants to do. We can definitely do that. But it needs effort. Specially when people around her are supporting her for #Sidra. Rashami is not a strong person emotionally, she is not. She gives in too easily when people speaks nicely to her. Agar smart hoti toOm ramlal jaise log uske aaspas b Na dekhte. But she is what she is. As a fan I love her and respect her choice. For me what matters most is she still is getting work. This is her golden period. TV industry is too uncertain and at the end of the day everyone needs money to run home. If at 34, she don't utilise the opportunity she will lose more than what she gains. I support her in her professional decisions mainly because she is the one running her home. We as an fan can only support her but can not bring work for her. 

I hope she get some better option thn working with Siddharth shukla but still if the project is good she should do it. 

bold:Yahi toh problem hai, koi ye sab pata hi nahi raha hai.😭please someone tell her all those cuss words he used for her.

Even Ankita, gaurav and devo jaise logo k sath ship karne k badle people are doing sidra,umra every time.

See I respect her decisions and she can work with anyone she wants but why sid that person who s.shamed her. I agree we all need money for survival but money over self respect?Atleast she should demand apology from him but phir wahi jab sab log sidra support kar rahe toh how she will know that she was not wrong and he too abused her aur uper se she is mahan aatma toh she will forgive for sure and baat hi khatam. More than rashami Im pissed at her friends who support sid coz they saw all those episode and they should make rash aware of those beautiful words bas. As of now, I will believe that she is unaware of bb narraive tabhi blamed herself and working with him. (lekin aisi ladki  bhul gyi😭)πŸ€”

I love their chemistry and I also watch sidra vms but if it is not necessary she should avoid working with him. And I support rash not professionally only. She will have my support for lifetime (even tho i'll not watch her shows) as long as she keeps her self respect over anything. 

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago