Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Entertainment should be there mini..but Mishti celebrating kuhu's bday..after what she did to Abir..ye Mishti bhi na..I hope she doesn't forgive Kuhu soon..the matter is abt abir...she reacted wildly after that nannu spike incident and revealed the birth secret of Kunal which was hidden from him for so long..and if Kuhu gets a free pass..I will riot...Abir will forgive her saying she was unintentionally doing that..but Kuhu should get her due..one slap can't change kuhu..I'm frustrated😡😡

Bday celebration is just a joke .....okay maybe it will happen too😆baaki ....Mish will certainly expose Kuhu....Abir affect hua hain toh certainly kuhu ko nahi chodegi.....😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar fir MishBir show ki arrangement mein kharcha hoga, nahi nahi idea cancel Karo

Kunal baba toh kanjoos nikla...😆😆Bhai ke show keliye biwi ko bhi maaf karega.....🤣🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bday celebration is just a joke .....okay maybe it will happen too😆baaki ....Mish will certainly expose Kuhu....Abir affect hua hain toh certainly kuhu ko nahi chodegi.....😆

I think it's a bday celebration only mini..we had Abir's and Mishti's bday in the show..now we will.have Kuhu's bday as well..

and Mishti baba will organize that..how sweet of her..she will.be organizing bday of that person who tried to spike her love..and it is no less than murder..when matter is abt abir .I can't..j can't stand this v*** woman😡😡

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Be patience guys  we all know yrhpk track records... Even if they messed up in track still in end they give us strong mishbir bond.. 

Even if mishti doesn't exposed kuhu plan tomorrow.. But still this sleeping pills scenario will make mishti cautious ...she will slowly, smartly exposed kuhu deeds.... 

Whatever torture we are facing now... In end it will be worth it... 

Kuhu will lose respect from her husband and abir....

Bp ,bm and varsha will lecture jas...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Be patience guys  we all know yrhpk track records... Even if they messed up in track still in end they give us strong mishbir bond.. 

Even if mishti doesn't exposed kuhu plan tomorrow.. But still this sleeping pills scenario will make mishti cautious ...she will slowly, smartly exposed kuhu deeds.... 

Whatever torture we are facing now... In end it will be worth it... 

Kuhu will lose respect from her husband and abir....

Bp ,bm and varsha will lecture jas...

kuhu will be with kunal

mishbir will have a MU...

kuhu will be white washed becoz she says jas instigated her...

lecture tho kuhu ko bi nahi milegi nahi jas ko...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I seriously hope Abir doesn't mu Mishti over that 🤬🤬woman...let Kuhu blurt out all by herself..that's the best way🤗🤗

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think it is Kuhu's bday tomorrow😆

Isliye sabko bulakar ...surprise party denge....aur party ke baad usko expose karenge.....lo milgaya kuhu ko bday present😆

Nopesss mini..Lollipop milega. Mish cant and wont do any ''kuhu pole kholo drama'' infront of the family knowingly.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuhu will be with kunal

mishbir will have a MU...

kuhu will be white washed becoz she says jas instigated her...

lecture tho kuhu ko bi nahi milegi nahi jas ko...

kuhu ko milaga .. ..Bp ke barosa hai.... 

Once truth get reveals.. Mishbir will leave separately

. Maybe kunal too want to leave but abir will stop him .... Remind him husband responsibility ... They may live in one house but still kunal will maintain distance.... 

He did same thing with meenu for time being after first wedding... 

Kunal will again broken because he supported wrong person .... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg 28 pages of discussion already  😳😳😳😳😳 so much of raw material to discuss...kaise ? 

Thank you diya and suta....🤗🤗🤗

You guys are amazing ❤️❤️

1. How many of you believe that mishti is upto something?  I do and I hope I am not wrong , she is not going to give up and I like this attitude,  at least better than brushing it off under the carpet,  guess mishti will do something that will make kuhu blurt out the truth on her own ....not only she wants to expose kuhu because she hurt abir but also meenu is playing here well by making a constant pressure on mishti 😆😆 This should work for mishti...also nice to see mishti defending parul 🥳🥳 

2. I don't know why abir is behaving so casually 😆 Doesn't he wish to know who is behind all this ? I had high hopes from abir but  even with nannu he was shown to have a casual attitude 😆 I hope aisa na ho yahaan ... I still have some hope here ,  come on abir if you won't value your life who else will....giving intensity shots to nanko and taking a stand for parul was nice 🥳but uske aage kya ?

3. Too much drama for nanko , I know he doesn't trust parul yet , the reason can be that he has seen parul as meenu's confidant and had seen parul actively supporting benba in her plans in the past 😆 so keeping that in mind , parul can do it .. ... I hope kunal too doesn't give up on this satellite skills ... I am just finding some reason that's all .... this is typical nanko , when it comes to bhai , he always over reacts ...but seriously it was too much 👎🏼

4. Meenu played smart 😎 Using every opportunity yo create extreme pressure on both the sisters 😆 She wants the truth to get exposed by mishti and let her dream turn into reality 😎 try and try till you succeed 

5. Even after all this kuhu had an explanation  - my target was mishti and I missed it 😆😆 I sincerely hope that she gets called out now,  like private confrontations and slaps are not impressing me anymore if they go for rinse and repeat only.... by punishment I don't mean jail 😆 Actually no one went to jail expect baba , sapan lala and abinal that too for punching ved 😆 Uske baad jail is out of the premises of YRHPK universe , even though they highlight that the kaand is criminal offense , they hardly think of sending anyone to jail , instead they go for poetic justice ...like how kunal got it , he was the one constantly taunting mishti that she came from a broken family n all and mishti only became the one who told him his birth truth that he also comes from a broken family only....so that's how the writers give "punishment" and thereby eventual redemption,  for kuhu also I hope they give some poetic justice or "the balance of karma" like moni told yesterday ....Kunal gets called out by abir for every mistake , even today he was called out 😆 Kuhu also gets called out but only by mishti that too in private so ultimately it does nothing to anyone 🤔🤔

6. What's up with nidhi maani 😆 Where is the arey maara maddii re  Post leap there is some change in her character kya ? I miss the fun maani 

Chalo now lets talk about some nice heart warming moments 

Mishti princess trying hard to wake up the sleeping beauty 

3 questions are back 😎  , mishti's attempt to chatter patter shayari again ❤️ Business mein sleeping partner...hmmm 😆 Okay trying some decoding here , abir told that mishti is his business and business ka  sleeping partner ...connect the dots now 😆😆 

Sleeping beauty jaag gaya , mere like itna koffee hai filhaal toh 

Aage dekhein kya hai "The Mishbir Show " 

Can all this lead to mishbir living separately?  

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Omg 28 pages of discussion already  😳😳😳😳😳 so much of raw material to discuss...kaise ? 

Thank you diya and suta....🤗🤗🤗

You guys are amazing ❤️❤️

1. How many of you believe that mishti is upto something?  I do and I hope I am not wrong , she is not going to give up and I like this attitude,  at least better than brushing it off under the carpet,  guess mishti will do something that will make kuhu blurt out the truth on her own ....not only she wants to expose kuhu because she hurt abir but also meenu is playing here well by making a constant pressure on mishti 😆😆 This should work for mishti...also nice to see mishti defending parul 🥳🥳 

2. I don't know why abir is behaving so casually 😆 Doesn't he wish to know who is behind all this ? I had high hopes from abir but  even with nannu he was shown to have a casual attitude 😆 I hope aisa na ho yahaan ... I still have some hope here ,  come on abir if you won't value your life who else will....giving intensity shots to nanko and taking a stand for parul was nice 🥳but uske aage kya ?

3. Too much drama for nanko , I know he doesn't trust parul yet , the reason can be that he has seen parul as meenu's confidant and had seen parul actively supporting benba in her plans in the past 😆 so keeping that in mind , parul can do it .. ... I hope kunal too doesn't give up on this satellite skills ... I am just finding some reason that's all .... this is typical nanko , when it comes to bhai , he always over reacts ...but seriously it was too much 👎🏼

4. Meenu played smart 😎 Using every opportunity yo create extreme pressure on both the sisters 😆 She wants the truth to get exposed by mishti and let her dream turn into reality 😎 try and try till you succeed 

5. Even after all this kuhu had an explanation  - my target was mishti and I missed it 😆😆 I sincerely hope that she gets called out now,  like private confrontations and slaps are not impressing me anymore if they go for rinse and repeat only.... by punishment I don't mean jail 😆 Actually no one went to jail expect baba , sapan lala and abinal that too for punching ved 😆 Uske baad jail is out of the premises of YRHPK universe , even though they highlight that the kaand is criminal offense , they hardly think of sending anyone to jail , instead they go for poetic justice ...like how kunal got it , he was the one constantly taunting mishti that she came from a broken family n all and mishti only became the one who told him his birth truth that he also comes from a broken family only....so that's how the writers give "punishment" and thereby eventual redemption,  for kuhu also I hope they give some poetic justice or "the balance of karma" like mini told yesterday ....Kunal gets called out by abir for every mistake , even today he was called out 😆 Kuhu also gets called out but only by mishti that too in private so ultimately it does nothing to anyone 🤔🤔

6. What's up with nidhi maani 😆 Where is the arey maara maddii re  Post leap there is some change in her character kya ? I miss the fun maani 

Chalo now lets talk about some nice heart warming moments 

Mishti princess trying hard to wake up the sleeping beauty 

3 questions are back 😎  , mishti's attempt to chatter patter shayari again ❤️ Business mein sleeping partner...hmmm 😆 Okay trying some decoding here , abir told that mishti is his business and business ka  sleeping partner ...connect the dots now 😆😆 

Sleeping beauty jaag gaya , mere like itna koffee hai filhaal toh 

Aage dekhein kya hai "The Mishbir Show " 

Can all this lead to mishbir living separately?  

❤️

uru ur analysis just made my day...

subah se im very pissed off... now im ok...

i love you yar...

kuhu i just want her to think of her kaands and not to do any stupid kaand again....

uska redemption tho muje dur dur tak nazar nahi aata...

i hope jaldi se jaldi mishbir vo pagal ghar se bahar aaye...