Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm big fan of Kunal ...❤️

Kunal now as Reyansh very good Kameena ,,, characterless love it...He doing very good acting,,,,😊

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hello all 🤗

I'm yet to watch the show but I'm happy for both Aneri and Kunal.

Welcome Halim

Thankyou sir joining

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Hello everyone. Big kunal fan here but still haven't start watching the show 🤣(kaise fan mile hai🥺) but i was busy. Maybe will start from today😆 i start hating his character from the promo only😏 but story and characters seems interesting. Show is giving big message to girls. Girls life is not film where bad boys are cool. Your love will change them. Real life me yesa nahi hota. Teenage me play boy cool lag sakte hai but woh big time jerk hote hai🤣 be aware girls dont trust your teenage love.

P.S. this forum looks different than other. Sayad forum khula hi nahi hai

Forum khul Gaya hai. It's still in its nascent stage.

By the way Kaisa laga show 

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Kunal is back to The Buddy Project look. There he played one of the 2 male leads Ranveer Shergill. There he was a casanova but not sleeping types. He had several girlfriends before he fell for his childhood best friend. She too was in a relationship with another guy before he finally fell in love with her. He was given those long hair and beard for IB because in his original look he would be looking younger than Rudra too. This new character looks repeat of Ranveer Shergill but in higher dose.

This is a different character a mixture of Rudra and Om. He is those Casanova types but he still is very deep rooted and till now his character seems complex. 

By the way great to see you here

Was waiting to meet all Kunal fans