Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

watch it for yourself and decide...its not what you think at all...both are so real characters and people like reyansh and pranati exist in real life

kunal character is not thrashy at all he is very real person he is easy going but deep down very complex and layered character

aneri character is definitely not abla nari

you need to watch....

the show is inspire by real world happenings

thank u for this ..yaah i will watch by myself thats for sure in Sha Allah ..aftr all its kunals show 😉

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all 🤗

I'm yet to watch the show but I'm happy for both Aneri and Kunal.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hello all 🤗

the show is amazing do not miss it at any cost...👍🏼

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hello all 🤗

omg u are here as well yayee i also didnt watch any epi till now lets start watching this kameena reyansh ;) bte i love his name :p 

baki sab kaha hai we need kunal AT here ;) 

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

omg u are here as well yayee i also didnt watch any epi till now lets start watching this kameena reyansh ;) bte i love his name :p 

baki sab kaha hai we need kunal AT here ;) 

Yes I'm here as well 😆

I watched 2nd episode. I liked all the lead characters. Let's see how the story shapes up.

Nish was looking for the forum yesterday. She's still not here. Yeah we need an AT

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the show is amazing do not miss it at any cost...👍🏼

Watched an episode today. Seems interesting 🤗

jmoyee200 thumbnail

I love Kunal..From..Isqabaaz.... 🤗..Love Reyansh,,,❤️

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kunal is back to The Buddy Project look. There he played one of the 2 male leads Ranveer Shergill. There he was a casanova but not sleeping types. He had several girlfriends before he fell for his childhood best friend. She too was in a relationship with another guy before he finally fell in love with her. He was given those long hair and beard for IB because in his original look he would be looking younger than Rudra too. This new character looks repeat of Ranveer Shergill but in higher dose.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Kunal is back to The Buddy Project look. There he played one of the 2 male leads Ranveer Shergill. There he was a casanova but not sleeping types. He had several girlfriends before he fell for his childhood best friend. She too was in a relationship with another guy before he finally fell in love with her. He was given those long hair and beard for IB because in his original look he would be looking younger than Rudra too. This new character looks repeat of Ranveer Shergill but in higher dose.

I watch buddy project for a short while only as the channel got scrapped in my country but he was good as RS...i watch only short while before his love story starts the channel scrapped in my country

IB n DBO watch only for short while thanks to gul for driving me away from the show

PB Reyansh Shamsher Khurana is love❤though higher dose of his cassanova image but there are deep emotions and layered shades in him which is hidden within himself and he never express at all its deep deep down and it makes him so mysterious and intriguing gosh EK has written his character so well and unfold his layers gradually when reyansh redemption happens its going to be worth watching and kunal living and breathing every soul of reyansh

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello everyone. Big kunal fan here but still haven't start watching the show 🤣(kaise fan mile hai🥺) but i was busy. Maybe will start from today😆 i start hating his character from the promo only😏 but story and characters seems interesting. Show is giving big message to girls. Girls life is not film where bad boys are cool. Your love will change them. Real life me yesa nahi hota. Teenage me play boy cool lag sakte hai but woh big time jerk hote hai🤣 be aware girls dont trust your teenage love.

P.S. this forum looks different than other. Sayad forum khula hi nahi hai