AnuPre/ParIca AT#202-DT Note pg85 Ik Pal Chain na Awe Sajna tere bina - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna wants to destroy Anurag right now. However, If she get known that Sneha is living safely with the nurse, Prerna's hatred on Anurag will be diluted.

She will start to think Anurag has handed over her daughter someone else to look after. 

Gigiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

only few left ..in AT and forum... 

Soon it might come to zero tooo

Don't loose the hope.

AnuPre fandom will join At soon.

CVs know KZK can't run for long without AnuPre

People enjoy both Prerna and Anurag's performance.

AnuPre fandom still attach to story expecting CVs bring some positive story in near fulture.

I feel, they brought Sneha to the picture to make the story positive.😃😃😃 

Gigiri thumbnail

AnuPre's hatred has kept TRP at 2.1. It meant, does AnuPre's hatred keep people attached to the KZK??

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

only few left ..in AT and forum... 

Soon it might come to zero tooo

I dont think Pari zero hoga but surely bahut kam... everyone has left. I feel its ok to detach from such negativity as we know we cant expect positivity from kzk as the concept is rail ki patri which never meet. So really cant do anything about it. Even ive kind of detached from the show long back and the initial 9 mths of this show would forever be special to me

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

I wanted to login yesterday night when I saw my ANUPREEEE on TV! ♥️♥️

These times are really difficult. Especially when some of us, or our loved ones are at the forefront fighting as health care personnel or have immune compromised people at home. I hope and pray everybody stays safe and these tough times pass very soon for all of us.

So, seeing our old AnuPre on screen was such a beautiful distraction!!! What beauts these guys are. And of course, swag-dhaari Naveen Babu. Kudos to early writers on how superb all characters were early on.

Btw, I just noticed, Naveen Babu was taking a selfie 🤳 on the Howrah bridge just before Priu came. This man, really! 🤣🤣🤣

Naveen babu is one kind of a villain, never seen such villain before.  Superb entertaining 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I dont think Pari zero hoga but surely bahut kam... everyone has left. I feel its ok to detach from such negativity as we know we cant expect positivity from kzk as the concept is rail ki patri which never meet. So really cant do anything about it. Even ive kind of detached from the show long back and the initial 9 mths of this show would forever be special to me

it will be good if soon they make anurag out of prernas life.. So that we can stop hoping.. 

May be like anurag going away and jumping from howrah saying bye to prerna

Or prerna pushing anurag from howrah

As they wanted to explore anurags dark side of love..

A brtrayer so he needs to be killed in hands of his ex wife

And play song "ek deewana tha, kya samha tha " from karz movie

Ek haseena thi ek deewana tha

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Naveen babu is one kind of a villain, never seen such villain before.  Superb entertaining 😆

Yeah i remember his scene when he enters those red shoes and the bgm and Panditji saying something like koi aisa manushya ka pravesh hua hai jo Maa ko pasand nahi ... it was something like this exact words i dont remember.😛

braveheartdoc thumbnail

it will be good if soon they make anurag out of prernas life.. So that we can stop hoping.. 

May be like anurag going away and jumping from howrah saying bye to prerna

Or prerna pushing anurag from howrah

As they wanted to explore anurags dark side of love..

A brtrayer so he needs to be killed in hands of his ex wife

And play song "ek deewana tha, kya samha tha " from karz movie

Ek haseena thi ek deewana tha

Haan sachhi and uske baad Prerna too jumping off saying... Anurag ab is duniya mein tum nahi to main kya karungi😆

Then rebirth saga shuru karen🤣

Kya bakwas likha maine🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Haan sachhi and uske baad Prerna too jumping off saying... Anurag ab is duniya mein tum nahi to main kya karungi😆

Then rebirth saga shuru karen🤣

Kya bakwas likha maine🤣

Nahin tumne sacchi bokwas likha..

I want anurag to be killed in show.. So a strong message can be sent never be good in ur life to save ur loved ones

See he tried to save prerna and sneha by sending them to bajajs house to lead happy life

But sneha went missing from reach of prerna and prerna is living dead life..

So mesage is god will never let ppl happily live who are good hearted either anurag or prerna are can live happily..

But all other characters in show have got their happiness by exploiting anurags happinesss

So evil always wins and ppl like anurag are born to suffer

If u love anyone u dnt deserve to be happy.. S

So we should be practical and cruel  as possible than only u can be happy..

Edited by Paricarocks - 4 years ago