AnuPre/ParIca AT#202-DT Note pg85 Ik Pal Chain na Awe Sajna tere bina - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

So happy to see at active after so long 

This is the only place where we can keep our AnuPre alive. The show doesn't want to, but we can!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So happy to see at active after so long 

only few left ..in AT and forum... 

Soon it might come to zero tooo

MissPassionPen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

only few left ..in AT and forum... 

Soon it might come to zero tooo

I'm noticing it too... very few AnuPre shippers on the forum now... and hardly any writers😭

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPassionPen

I'm noticing it too... very few AnuPre shippers on the forum now... and hardly any writers😭

anupre fans have lost all hope from kzk after this track.there are chances of s1 story follow up.so people are detaching themselves.i feel no anupre want to see either anu or pre in romantic relationship with someone else.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

anupre fans have lost all hope from kzk after this track.there are chances of s1 story follow up.so people are detaching themselves.i feel no anupre want to see either anu or pre in romantic relationship with someone else.

yes exactly no one wants to be part of show😎

We have better shows to watch now.. Damn better😳

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPassionPen

Guys! Remember when the King of Romance - SRK, introduced our Anurag and Prerna for the first time? I just couldn't contain my excitement! I really wanted the show to start. Now, I'm literally waiting for it to end🤢

I still remember that intro dialogue...

"Anurag aur Prerna... Ek zameen hai, toh duja aasmaan." with the KZK instrumental background

Leave aside what is going to happen.   Let's enjoy initial episodes.  Parica were looking cute today..

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the only revealation I want is that anurag is not the biological father of diya...which I'm 99% sure he isn't but that 1% I need to be confirmed. 

If I see the detailing... whenever diyas topic comes...komolika has not mentioned anurag just to anurag she kinda reminded him...

but the party at BB gave me some scenes to ponder on...yes komos reaction on seeing pre...she just wanted to know anurags feelings for pre as she was kinda scared what if pre manages to lure anurag to her again. but look at the setting according to komolika sneha is dead and not only that, pre is married to bajaj for the world...then why she gets scared of loosing anurag whenever pre come in the picture?

a woman like komolika should have rather felt confident that she has diya to use to make anurag be with her for a lifetime and pre does not have sneha anymore to make anurag be with her... 

also no matter what route the story takes, anupre has to be connected... this time it will not be easy to cross-pair... times have changed and also influences from audience and its intesity is changing. 

for how long can anurag help pre in secret...komo will get to know and for how long wil she bear anurag thinking of prerna?  at this point all 4 characters can lead the life they are leading atm... but the there is no kasauti...this time..for kasauti to appear anupre has to keep on feeling for each other and yearn for each other...but for that also...anurag hs to be set free....thats the only way he can be linked with pre and sneha again. 

MissPassionPen thumbnail

I agree... no matter how much they emphasise on this rail ki patri concept, I just can't see AnuPre romancing anyone else!

MissPassionPen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Leave aside what is going to happen.   Let's enjoy initial episodes.  Parica were looking cute today..

I know! Eri's live mein Parth's comment! After such a long time we got a cute Parica moment❤️

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just dropping by, hope everyone is staying safe in these tough times. Take care🤗