Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Which books are these my friend??

All by Linda howard sweety.the perfect man .,then search Blair malory series.i forgot the names of Blair book

Jiss555 thumbnail

This is where creativity comes in na jiss. Have sub plots, that's ok, but always tie that with the main plot and give a closure. And for each sub plot u need a character or characters, that's absolutely not mandate. You read books so you know this best.

I also want aman to find the truth.but I would also like to see the back story of kabir.he is such a layered gray character and I would love to see SJ opposite arhan

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I also want aman to find the truth.but I would also like to see the back story of kabir.he is such a layered gray character and I would love to see SJ opposite arhan

His story is good and see he is an existing character so not an issue at all. My point is dont bring in unnecessary characters like alia, that was utterly useless.  If this pair character is really needed and will bring a chnage or will impact something then I have no issues. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

His story is good and see he is an existing character so not an issue at all. My point is dont bring in unnecessary characters like alia, that was utterly useless.  If this pair character is really needed and will bring a chnage or will impact something then I have no issues. 

So true.i agree aliya was such a waste

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Which books are these my friend??

Dream Man by Linda Howard and then Blair Mallory series by her too - really good books.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Dream Man by Linda Howard and then Blair Mallory series by her too - really good books.

how many books in the series????

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how many books in the series????

Mallory only has 3 but they are quick read. Dream man is a stand alone with some paranormal ( clairvoyant) shades. You will like them both 😊

I will start on the pavad this Saturday morning - hubby is taking kids out so have the whole day to myself.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont want just a cameo :( ive been dying to see her since qh

i hope she stays in the show

MochaQueen thumbnail

surbhi and arhaan would make a hot pair

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

All by Linda howard sweety.the perfect man .,then search Blair malory series.i forgot the names of Blair book

good to see more book lovers like me here <3