Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Sounds good 👍 I will go half way and stop and you can let me know where you are at before you go to bed? 

Ok I will say.y no episode I am waiting to see whether imran will go out to kabir and roshan too

Yesterday atif Khan on Twitter wrote that they finish shooting yesterdays epi only on Sunday and then editing and vfx are done late at night.so airing was somewhat delayed

Why dont they have bank episodes 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Ok I will say.y no episode I am waiting to see whether imran will go out to kabir and roshan too

Yesterday atif Khan on Twitter wrote that they finish shooting yesterdays epi only on Sunday and then editing and vfx are done late at night.so airing was somewhat delayed

Why dont they have bank episodes 

I think it takes a while to upload but that does not explain the extensive delays this week. They should have bank episodes and now with six days a week I am wondering how will they do that?

I am reading and have some pending work but I wonder is this going to be a daily occurrence?

Jiss555 thumbnail

I think it takes a while to upload but that does not explain the extensive delays this week. They should have bank episodes and now with six days a week I am wondering how will they do that?

I am reading and have some pending work but I wonder is this going to be a daily occurrence?

seriously I am not this much excited.roshan I know will  e safe but I really want to see how imran handles this situation. Maybe aman will reach there in time

vibha28 thumbnail

seriously I am not this much excited.roshan I know will  e safe but I really want to see how imran handles this situation. Maybe aman will reach there in time

Today I am not too excited- I know they are fine but there should be consistency in uploading. I guess people at work will watch late in India right? 

I want to see Imran kabir interactions lol 😂 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Today I am not too excited- I know they are fine but there should be consistency in uploading. I guess people at work will watch late in India right? 

I want to see Imran kabir interactions lol 😂 

No if we are desperate we will manage somehow since there is hot star . Will take short breaks and use headphones 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kasauti they are uploading in evening since couple of days.. 

I hope they dont change for jinn

vibha28 thumbnail

No if we are desperate we will manage somehow since there is hot star . Will take short breaks and use headphones 

Lol 😂 good idea 

It will be a pain if the work involves travel though eh?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Lol 😂 good idea 

It will be a pain if the work involves travel though eh?

that's true

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think the production house ate trying to bring in subplots since the show is being aired 6cdays a week

Unless they bring in new characters or give side  story to existing characters they will exhaust their leads

I read it in an online article

This is where creativity comes in na jiss. Have sub plots, that's ok, but always tie that with the main plot and give a closure. And for each sub plot u need a character or characters, that's absolutely not mandate. You read books so you know this best.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok I will start reading only in the evening which is 6 or 7 hrs away.but will catch up at night

Which books are these my friend??