Thank u, I'll always be indebted to u for that 

Deepu be like...koi mujh se bhi toh poocho ðŸ˜­

Image result for deepika in naino wali ne

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Should we call them sluts? ðŸ˜†

You could after wearing an iron suit or a bullet proof vest and helmet and don't forget to put those noise cancelling earphones..😃

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...u don't talk about girls like that......Girls ki izzat karni chahiye......boys ki toh koi izzat hoti nahi ....na unki izzat karne ki zaroorat hai...issliye keep ur comments to boys only....If the TM had said all these about an actress....toh ab tak ye thread lock ho gaya hota......and TM ki band baja dee gayi hoti for sl ut shaming  a OM emm Gee...a girl.😳...

Alele bechara Ranboo...😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can a person who downgrades from Deepika or Katrina to an Alia really be a Casanova ? I mean you can be a player if you’re dating someone no one wants 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think people are allowed to be unsure of their feelings in life and move on to eventually finding the one they would spend their lives with. Really think it’s not a crime. Perhaps he shouldn’t have cheated and all, but that was ages back. People should really move on from there. Ranbir is currently in a steady relationship and I really feel this is it for him as well. Ranbir hardly admitted being with Kat. But he openly admitted about his feelings for Alia. They been through thick and thin and Alia really have stood by Ranbir at his lowest. I think for that Ranbir will always be grateful for and would not think of breaking up with Alia. Their families are also in the picture, and we all know if families are in the picture, it means the relationship is strong and moving towards marriage. The woman he cheated herself has married so I think its about time people move on. Ofcourse it’s another thing that Matarani continues to dream of a life with Ranbir despite being married. But I can see Ranbir is also into Alia and will never go back to Matarani. I also believe that like KSG-Bips, Ranbir and Alia will be married and will last.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can a person who downgrades from Deepika or Katrina to an Alia really be a Casanova ? I mean you can be a player if you’re dating someone no one wants 

I don’t see it as downgrade at all. I think he did good. IMO Kat and Alia are better human beings than the one he cheated. I would have loved if he stayed with Kat, but that’s okay if they are not meant to be.

Edited by MrsRanveerSingh - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

I don’t see it as downgrade at all. I think he did good. IMO Kat and Alia are better human beings than the one he cheated. I would have loved if he stayed with Kat, but that’s okay if they are not meant to be.

Better human beings ? Do you know them personally ? Did you grow up with them!? Go to school with them?

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Deepu be like...koi mujh se bhi toh poocho ðŸ˜­

Image result for deepika in naino wali ne

What happend to her is she getting an asthma attack ? Which ad shoot is this ?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

What happend to her is she getting an asthma attack ? Which ad shoot is this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE9FBL7jUGA

HOW the hell bhansali said ok to this shot ? I am glad I skipped this movie.

She was at least bearable in BM