Why is Ranbir the only actor who is trolled for being a fcukboi?

Posted: 4 years ago

Is this some kind of PR strategy, or just a natural and organic trolling?

Like BW mai toh sab hi fcukbois hain, lekin I have seen him dominating those kind of memes , where memers make fun of fcukbois.

Yes occasionally you have memes where they are like Ranbir toh yuhi badnaam hai, asli fcukboi toh Kartik hai/Akki hai/Sallu hai.

But mostly Ranbir is the one who is massively trolled for that.

So it makes me curious, is it a strategy by his PR, to show him as the ladies man, Casanova or playboy type.

Like troll toh hoga hi, but it also helps in creating an image, even if negative and regularly be alive in social media. As even if negative, this image attracts a load of fcukboi wannabes and also a load of stupid girls.

Like, Ananya nowadays and Alia sometimes back, had this type of infamy. But it helped them a lot in getting attention from social media audience.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Well all i will say that he is good looking sexy attractive. Very articulate puts his ponts well and his very very charming. But no he is not a f*ckboi . 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Well all i will say that he is good looking sexy attractive. Very articulate puts his ponts well and his very very charming. But no he is not a f*ckboi . 

He is a fcukboi, he is the bloody definition of fcukboi.

fcukboy is that guy … the one who doesn’t respect women, but relies on them heavily. He’s distant, doesn’t care about other people’s time, and won’t commit. He’s self-absorbed, does stupid things, and fcks with others’ emotions.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

fcukboy is that guy … the one who doesn’t respect women, but relies on them heavily. He’s distant, doesn’t care about other people’s time, and won’t commit. He’s self-absorbed, does stupid things, and fcks with others’ emotions.

😆

And you probably know him personally to be aware  all of that ??

But whatever that s your opinion and of many other people. But I don't see him that way. 

He is talented good looking comes across very respectful and charming from his interview rest since o don't know him personally i can't comment on that.  And there are many who think the same 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

Lagta hai tum RK ke saath 24*7 rehte ho.

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Wahi toh sab gharwale hai uske tabhi toh itna kuch jaante hain😆

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

And you probably know him personally to be aware  all of that ??

But whatever that s your opinion and of many other people. But I don't see him that way. 

He is talented good looking comes across very respectful and charming from his interview rest since o don't know him personally i can't comment on that.  And there are many who think the same 

I don't need to know him personally to know, that is a fcukboi lol.

I mean I don't know Akki personally, but I know he is a fcukboi. Same with Sallu, Ajay and so on.

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Yes,  maine hi toh usse Deepika se durr rehne ka advice diya.

I don't need to know him personally to know, that is a fcukboi lol.

I mean I don't know Akki personally, but I know he is a fcukboi. Same with Sallu, Ajay and so on.

Kiss basis pe ?? Rumours ?? Aise toh rumours har actor or actress ke baare main udayi jaati hai. Aur agar aise rumours ke basis pe main kissi actress ke baare main kuch bolo toh usse "sl*t-shamming" kaha jayega but ranbir can be called "f*ck-boi"

Aur phir log equality ke baat karte hai 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago