Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So true 😊.....This is the Mishti we adore and connect to ❤️

This is three epis back to back of Abir getting good outfits....first the white kurta from pehli rasoi, then the maroon/wine colored shirt yesterday and now this mustard kurta today. Makers have kinda made up for his awful wedding sherwaani 🙏😂

Waise did you notice that they showed a vague reference to Mishti ke pag phere yesterday? 😆....Matlab pag phere ho bhi gaye aur story mein dikhaaye bhi nahin 🤷‍♀️😆.....usually toh these shows love to play up every little rasam but they are switching around now....I guess they thought the drugged sleep angle will be better used for mahashivratri pooja track 😆

Haan i hope they maintain this yaar a well balanced mishti ❤️

haha i love abirs pre leap costumes mainly the t shirts he started wearing after nish mish got fixed... he looks so young... but they messed up big time with the kurta 😆

ohh yes yaar i was so irritated with that.. neither they showed abir coming to drop or get her... and also no family moment like bm asking mish about her new life n all... they showed some few seconds of family that to where each had some one liner to talk about kunal being workaholic... 😆 it was more about jas n kuhu...  mahashivratri is much bigger na temple, aarti which involved pride n haq n all so they had to use it... i was actually thinking what festive will come after shaadi like we had janmashtami after kuku shaadi... here this one... aww what a connection here too last time mish got hurt now abir but the main thing is the reason for both is kuhu.. 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

beautiful🤗

Yes Guruji.....🤗....

Yes yaara Mishbir we’re just love today

N did you see... about tried to get down as soon as mishti goes the other side😆... following mishti😆

Cool 🤗🤗  

Haan yaar sometimes bas kamaal kar dete hain 

Yes yes 😆 N jugnu was like aa rahi hai dusre side se aa rahi hai 😆 ufffff he is such a baby ...n then she said acha so jao....he rested his head on her shoulder 😆 I was just smiling throughout ...ajeeb aadmi as always 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

AIBER Rajvansh said I you love to his wife 🤣,and his wife replied I you love too 🤣

Cutest moment today ❤️❤️❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

omg suta u r here too

the other show is gone case now...this one is so much better

Watch my new MISHBIR VM and please SUBSCRIBE too https://youtu.be/SMW6lOE_tmg 

My subscribers are less, so pls pls do...if u like it....thnk u in advance

You saw me today ?? memad you war warmly welcomed to MisBir land  

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Same. I’m also expecting this truth to come out soon now and am waiting to see how each individual reacts 😆

I also wonder if Kunal will ever learn how Meenu really thinks of him....considers him an outsider while Abir is the real “ghar ka beta” in her eyes 🤔....Maybe this will be a bigger jhatka to him than his birth truth. Lol he’s spent so many years worshipping Meenu and ab uska yeh phal milega 😆

Parul actually seems to be trying to assert herself subtly in some ways. She too will get thrown off if the truth comes out in front of the Mahs and they all make a big deal out of it. Meenu will likely try to use this to assert her control over Parul more powerfully again as well. 

Word about Mishbir and the connect with Mishti too. After many days, I also saw the Mishti I like and connect to.😊

Let’s see how long it sustains this time 😆

Haina 😆 I prefer such kind of drama more than kitchen politics lol ...so it would be nice to see a change of premises there ...

Nahi yaar ... atl least not now  ..meenu would never want to lose out on kunal because that also means losing out on abir...she very well knows that kunal plays a big role in keeping abir meenu together in a twisted way...if kunal gets hurt...abir gets hurt too and one mistake ...abir will move out ...and who knows kunal too ....because these days kunal is beyond meenu's control ...actually after reading your post i realised something ...just like how meenu makes parul feel obliged...she can use this opportunity to make kunal feel obliged..openly telling him that see ...you aren't my son still I tried my best to give you the best lifestyle,  made you rv business head,  never differentiated btw you and abir....and see what kuhu thinks about you that just because you are parul's son ..she feels that you aren't a rv even ...this may create a crack in kuku relationship...something which benba anyways wanted ...so she will get kunal and parul back in her own way here like you said 

She also has those property papers ...m sure she will use then against mishti ...m actually looking forward to see all this..its intriguing 😆 benba's plans are really interesting for me ...even though I know they will flop eventually , but I love the way she comes up with so much of enthusiasm...

Haan yaar ...I started watching the show because of mishti only...that one frame where she is putting her glasses on and saying main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi...ufffff ...I was speechless with that bindass attitude  wasn't even a shaheer fan back then ...but then abir became my all time fav char  .... post leap I lost the connect with mishti ...I understood her limitations and situations but I felt she could have done a lot better in some areas ...but I guess after shaadi...writers are trying to restore her usual characteristics ...which is just amazing .... hope it remains the same now... 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uru asusual what a hatke highlight yaara... 👏🤗

we have talked about mishbir in At... here something different.. 😆

even i felt mish more connected today like her usual self...  and hereafter whenever i travel in auto or see auto our cute AIBER will come to mind i hope i dont embarrass myself my laughing like mad 😆

did you notice today for the first time Saasuma accepted matlab her conscience agreed her plan backfired else she keeps trying never thought of failed plan.. 🤣 something new meenu accepting defeat.. 😆

but actually i loved meenu n also family taking stand for mishbir, she didnt let jas say anything about mish or abir... even if fake but i liked it... there are chances in future like far fetched chance that meenu will take a stand for mish n jas was literally scared of meenu people like jas can only be handled by meenu... 😆 i'm talking about this to everyone yaar... her supporting her beta n bahu.. 👍🏼

@bold - same.. the small hints n parul reactions recently n also mah fam doubtful suddenly everything hints to that only... maybe in holi thats the next available function for our show to have a big drama 😆

Thanks diya 🤗🤗

Arey haan auto ...the new addition to mishbir transport journey 😆 Bus scooty cycle ...now auto has a special place too...

Haha 😆 meenu is accepting defeat but then also comes up with a back up plan  ...don't underestimate sasuma... 

Aww I love your far fetched thought on meenu actually.. she is the strongest one out of the lot and if she changes for good ...it will be a win win for the rv parivaar....very true she meenu is capable to showing everyone their place...it also shows that how incapable were mahs to take a stand for their daughters 🤔

Haha 😆 some build up for 2 3 weeks and bang ...another set of drama is ready ...I prefer this drama over kitchen politics 😆 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Suta di whole mishbir seq was sooooooooooooo cute ❤️❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I YOU LOVE SUTA.😆

Sorry for the DT Note. It will not happen again.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Suta di whole mishbir seq was sooooooooooooo cute ❤️❤️

I YOU ❤️ Vaishu...😆 I learnt a new thing today.😃

Aiber Rajvansh is the cutest yaar. Aur koi itna cute nahi hosakta.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I YOU ❤️ Vaishu...😆 I learnt a new thing today.😃

Aiber Rajvansh is the cutest yaar. Aur koi itna cute nahi hosakta.

Yup this is the I love you in our forum from now on "I You Love "

Abir Rajvansh se zyada cute koi nahi hai is duniya mein 

That Chalo Chalo Chalo scene is still playing in my mind 🤣,and his mishti ko khaane ki koshish 🤣,awwww