Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I do not have any courage to watch the episode and only read written updates. I hope BB repents her action at least today (maybe I am hoping too much)

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish handling abir in balcony calls jugnu bhaiya from there... 

here in temple jas asks why is abir late... instigates meenu that he must be late bcoz of mishti only, she only decorated everything but dont know about her dedication to pooja... 

meenu says i know mish was about to be your bahu but now she is my bahu n she cant be the reason for being late... rajshri n varsha comes there n meenu explains why she said all this... jas says i heard mish talking to her friend they got an invitation from her friend maybe they went there.. 

meenu thinks now situation is much in my favor... says to jas my son doesnt drink, if even they went to party last night n got late abir would've woke up early only... 

jas asks what about mishti, i dont know about abir but what mish would've done, they would've had drinks party too.. bm stops her... 

pandit comes there n asks what is this... both bm n meenu says that both mishbir dont drink... meenu asks bm to make jas understand this... 

meenu thinks half work is done let mish come here staggering.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Intoxicated Abir is love❤️❤️but he was not well yaar..I was feeling bad for him...if Kuhu Mata gets a free pass this tym..I won't forgive makers..I can't forgive Kuhu for her stupid actions

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

omg sorry i skipped through and saw mishbir scene... 

Mish makes abir ready n boy is full on romance mode... keeps distracting her 

"I You Love" abirs new way of saying i love you.. 😆

helps her wearing MS and says we will say to everyone i wouldnt make you wear MS so we got late... then as mish about to go he stops her and takes sindoor n applies on her forehead... and hugs her saying "meri pyaari biwi" 😆

that whole scene is a must watch... 

Haha I watched only that scene. It was so so cute 😍😍

Mishbir in room..

Mish is buttoning abirs kurta... abir hugs her n staggers... he says mai kitna charming hu na.. 

mish says you havent seen yourself too..

abir - i saw naa in your eyes... 

mish corrects his hair n says your jokes are also like you sleepy/lazy... asks if he ate/drank anything after cold coffee...

abir nods his head.. mish asks what..

abir - ek chamach mishti.. n does biting action.. mish stops him n makes him sit on bed..

abir stops her holding hand.. says pyaar hi pooja hai, aur pooja hi pyaar.. 

pulls her down with him... n says "mishti I You Love, kuch galat hogaya na" 

mish - I You Love too abir but now i need to get ready... what will we say to everyone why we are late.... 

goes infront of mirror and starts wearing necklace.. 

Abir comes to her n says when you are infront of me naa my brain doesnt work, i cant think anything.. 

helps her with necklace but staggers... mish manages him and says abir you are staggering yaar

abir - tumhari pyaar mai... 

mish - i should've said to doctor his injection is not working... 

abir - agar mai gir raha hu tum mujhe sambal lena mai sambal jaungi... 

mish - abir what are you doing let me get ready naa..

abir helps her with MS but he is not able to see properly... says if they ask why we are late say i was not able to make you wear MS... finally he manages to put it.. 

mish asks him what he is doing ... abir is playing with her dupatta, wipes his mouth with it... says mai tumhe dekh raha hu.. 

mish - now come lets go its late.. 

abir stops her n takes sindoor n applies.... "meri pyaari biwi" and hugs her... 

preeti200 thumbnail

mish handling abir in balcony calls jugnu bhaiya from there... 

here in temple jas asks why is abir late... instigates meenu that he must be late bcoz of mishti only, she only decorated everything but dont know about her dedication to pooja... 

meenu says i know mish was about to be your bahu but now she is my bahu n she cant be the reason for being late... rajshri n varsha comes there n meenu explains why she said all this... jas says i heard mish talking to her friend they got an invitation from her friend maybe they went there.. 

meenu thinks now situation is much in my favor... says to jas my son doesnt drink, if even they went to party last night n got late abir would've woke up early only... 

jas asks what about mishti, i dont know about abir but what mish would've done, they would've had drinks party too.. bm stops her... 

pandit comes there n asks what is this... both bm n meenu says that both mishbir dont drink... meenu asks bm to make jas understand this... 

meenu thinks half work is done let mish come here staggering.. 

Someone please put a permanent tape on jas’s mouth.. shes getting on my nerves every time she pops up in the screen🤬🤬

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Intoxicated Abir is love❤️❤️but he was not well yaar..I was feeling bad for him...if Kuhu Mata gets a free pass this tym..I won't forgive makers..I can't forgive Kuhu for her stupid actions

Did you see the precap? K again conveniently blaming Mish for everything 😡

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg sorry i skipped through and saw mishbir scene... 

Mish makes abir ready n boy is full on romance mode... keeps distracting her 

"I You Love" abirs new way of saying i love you.. 😆

helps her wearing MS and says we will say to everyone i wouldnt make you wear MS so we got late... then as mish about to go he stops her and takes sindoor n applies on her forehead... and hugs her saying "meri pyaari biwi" 😆

that whole scene is a must watch... 

The drunk scnes were too cute🤗❤️

Too bad they had to go to mandir.....otherwise they could have just stayed there...😆

Okay....mystery solved ....Mishti changed Abir's clothes......😳must have been very difficult for her......😆

Drunk Abir was too cute and the auto scene was kinda of funny😆

Precap : LOL did you all see the catfight that broke out? I am glad mishti called out Kuhu infront of everyone. She wouldn't have given much weight to her suspicions if Kuhu hadn't badmouthed her infront of Meenu. Hypocrisy much Kuhu??

Meenu back in action declared the two bahus unfit for the family. Now what next ?? Are u going to make ur son's divorce them as u have proved ur point??🤣...LOL.....Kuch bhi....😆

PS ...I have a doubt😆 The precap is not going to be Meenakshi's dream ryt??

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also feel precap is meenu’s dream

Kuku decorating and special umberalla setup... wants to try it once before pooja... but meenu stops n says as abir is getting late go n search for abir, pooja time is up, he is the one who should do pooja...

Jugnu bhaiaya get auto for mishbir... 

Abir "chalo chalo chalo hum paunjgaye" he gets inside n comes out the other side n says this... 

mish n jugnu makes him sit inside again... jugnu informs about kunal, n how he lied... mish asks why did he do that, kunal would've helped them... its ok ask him to contact me if he calls... abir is full time leaning on mish from inside as mish talks to jugnu outside... 

jugnu holds him as mish goes to sit other side... "she is coming that side, see there" 

in temple varsha asks if they were not able to mishbir now too.. kunal goes to look for them.. kuhu stops him n says even maamu can go na... meenu says i've said naa kunal will go search for his bhai...