Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

How was the episode😃

Morning all🤗

It was really cute Anuuu...🤗😳

U will have loads of material for binocular analysis.....😳

Originally posted by preeti200

Someone please put a permanent tape on jas’s mouth.. shes getting on my nerves every time she pops up in the screen🤬🤬

same feeling she was all smiles when pandit was asking if mishbir drank... and her lies about the party... yuckkkksss 

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

How was the episode😃

Morning all🤗

Cool 🤗

meri jaan mishbir morning... 😆🤗

episode was super se uper... i'm already watching mishbir 3rd time... 🤣

"Main kitna charming hoon na?"🤣 Abir you joker😆......and the way Mishti closes her eyes in exasperation😆

Scenes like these remind me why I like these two.....aur kisi couple ka drunk scene ho toh aise cheesy lines pe heroine sharmaane lagti hai🤔....but Mishti be closing her eyes in "The lord is testing me" mode😆

https://twitter.com/Harshizzz19/status/1234654000147861504?s=20

Can anything can be more cuter than this🤣🤣it caused a laughter riot today .🤣🤣

MishBir 

I am sure writers have taken those pills too 😆,varna MishBir moments 😆

Yaar it was too cute 

1 chammach mishti 😆,and he literally tried to eat her 😆

Meri wife mishti and that exciting hug 😆

Mangalsutra and the way he was looking at her, ufff ☺️

That Chalo Chalo Chalo was too hilarious, ek Taraf se chadke dusre Taraf se utar gaya 🤣🤣🤣and when mishti made him sit down and went little away from to sit in rickshaw from other side, the desperate look was awwdorable 🤗😆

Keh Dena Main tumhe mangal Sutra nahi pehna paa raha tha 🤣

Keh Dena tumne mujhpe jadoo kiya hai 🤣

Yaar why they're sooooooooooooo cute 

The overwhelming look mishti gave to abir when he suggested to feed poor people 

The way they were standing today, so close to each other 

Milte hai Shaam ko frustration thread mein, kuhu ke baare mein baat karne ke liye 🤣

Abhi to I am in MishBir world 

And the precap, I am actually feeling sad for mishtu, I am dead sure, fir se saara blame isi ke upar aane waala, now only kunal is last ray of hope for me, abir to behosh hai 😒😒😒,kuhu #kuchbhi 🤣,ye Sab mishti ki wajahse hua hai 🤣🤣ha ha Kyu nahi 🤣

🤣🤣

Meri pyari Biwi 🤣

Originally posted by The_incredible

https://twitter.com/Harshizzz19/status/1234654000147861504?s=20

Can anything can be more cuter than this🤣🤣it caused a laughter riot today .🤣🤣

Right ammu, today I was giggling and smiling all the while 

This scene was so cute yet so Hilarious 🤣

Originally posted by Mimzy

Indeed such a cute episode....I literally wanted to bite Abir....he's that cute....

While watching the epi...I was thinking abt you saying that he is trying to savor Mishti (sweet) yesterday. LOL.....today even Abir declared he ate 1 chamach mishti ....😆Thats why he is intoxicated.

Meenu was way overboard in declaring Abir as ghar ka beta.....subtlelty much??😆......LOL.....before she used to hype mera beta Kunal....ab kahan gaya??

Even I have doubt precap is a dream....mainly because of Meenu's declaration...😆LOL.....she myt be becoming high thinking about the bahu catfight and declaring  herself  right😆

Kuhu was not worried about Mishti nor Abir.....if she was that concerned abt yesterday's mistake ....she would have atleast had a thought.....but naaa....nothing .....

Kunal looked worried about Abir and even Mishti ......👏

Hahaha even I was laughing at the coincidence....we were just discussing this savoring thing and Abir LITERALLY talked about eating Mishti today🤣.....it's a crazy coincidence. I swear I had no idea they would put in a dialogue about it😆.....but I'd always thought that Mishti's name ka meaning would be applicable at some point or the other....jiska naam hi meetha hai, uspe toh koi pun banta hai 😆.....Abir is literally high on MISHTI more than any other 'drug'😆

Meenu pe bhi mujhe aaj hassi aa rahi thi cuz her so called mahaan plan flopped as usual....dusron ke liye bura socha toh khud ka bhi bura hi hua😛

I liked Kunal's fierce reaction in the precap....I guess Kuhu will do even crazier things to try to hide the truth now to avoid Kunal being upset with her 🤔

Precap toh is 100% dream only I feel😆.....itna sab kuch ek saath nahin ho sakta.....Meenu was getting a little too hyper about the girls fighting like BILLIS....lol so I don't think her whole wish will come true so easily.....waise bhi precap had her blasting both the girls....will Meenu's truth really get revealed so easily? Are we that lucky? 😲😆.....Naa....abhi toh writers aur drag karenge to build the MU between the sisters......mehh

Kuhu will conveniently be shown with some dialogues soon enough saying that she DID worry about AM but she didn't have the "courage" to say the truth and Mishti is MU-ing her aevein....😛.....the lameness pattern is easy to follow now....lol 

Originally posted by Mimzy

The drunk scnes were too cute🤗❤️

Too bad they had to go to mandir.....otherwise they could have just stayed there...😆

Okay....mystery solved ....Mishti changed Abir's clothes......😳must have been very difficult for her......😆

Drunk Abir was too cute and the auto scene was kinda of funny😆

Precap : LOL did you all see the catfight that broke out? I am glad mishti called out Kuhu infront of everyone. She wouldn't have given much weight to her suspicions if Kuhu hadn't badmouthed her infront of Meenu. Hypocrisy much Kuhu??

Meenu back in action declared the two bahus unfit for the family. Now what next ?? Are u going to make ur son's divorce them as u have proved ur point??🤣...LOL.....Kuch bhi....😆

PS ...I have a doubt😆 The precap is not going to be Meenakshi's dream ryt??

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗 *saying helo from dreamland* 😆

Yaar first time i ff scene n went for mishbir romance seeing the title.. and uff drunk abir is so cute n romantic yaar... if its in my hand naa i want abir to be like this always.. 😆

twice abir tried to bite mish 😆 once in room the 1 spoon sweet awee n also in auto.,.. both the bits were so cute yaar... and also his "I you love" just like his AIBER 😆 mish replied too 🤣 and i loved drunk abir dialogues "pyaari biwi", falling in your love, and the Mangalsutra reason for being late...

best part was getting in auto and coming back other side saying we reached 😆

awee i want to keep watching it yaar... 😆

Precap its 50-50 chances mini... i too have a feeling its meenu time but then cant be sure too... as mish will get report, and as its related to abir she wont leave it easily.. but meenu dialogue i doubt is dream... 😆 but what with kuhu again blaming mish yaar,, is it their way of redeeming kuhu ??? seriously 😆 #kuchbhi