Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti was standing on a stool..haayeour k3g couple😆😆the scene was adorable and super cutecan anyone be more cuter than AIBER Rajvansh..now that he is married..the boy is becoming cuter day by day❤️❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Blaming Mish for Abir s condition🤣 Arey, even meenu and Jas won’t believe this Kuhu!

#KuchBhi

Jas will believe yaar..ab she is the Chachi of Kuhu ryt??🤗🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning

Mishbir ke Cute moment 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mishbir reach temple... as they get out of auto abir says my head is paining so much... mish says everything will be fine.. come...

meenu says lets wait for 5 min... 

varsha asks bm why is meenu not allowing kuhu to do pooja, bm says you know her determination lets wait...

bp too tries convincing meenu.. 

meenu thinks if abir didnt do pooja i wont forgive these both... 

mish says to abir you just do the pooja alone then i'll take you home, i'll manage everyone ok.. 

abir - mishti i know until you are with you everything will be fine.. i dont know what happened to me, but i'll be fine.. 

abir staggers again mish handles him... 

kuku do pooja... kuhu us happy but kunal keeps seeing watch n see if mishbir are coming n sees them hands the pooja lamp to kuhu n goes to mishbir... 

meenu asks what happened..

mish says i took painkiller so only..

pandit asks if they took any alcohol or something... if you did you cant take part in pooja... i know abir but still did you take it...

mish thinks of doctor words n thinks i dont know what abir took how will i lie,...

bm says both are not like that..

as abir is about to say something mish stops him n says abir i'm feeling dizzy hold me tight... 

bm asks what happened..

mish - i dont knw what i ate, but i cant manage now... asks pandit to proceed with pooja, they will pray from there... convinces bm too.. 

kunal asks if he can bring car if she will be able to manage.. mish assures n asks them to continue... 

mishbir sits a little away.. mish says we will hear pooja from here... i'm sorry abir i know its not only your dream but your haq too, i'll find who did this.. 

meenu thinks how did all this happen... 

mish talking to doctor to send report fast..

kuku doing pooja kuhu thinks did mish find something...

meenu thinks neither did abir did pooja nor did girls said anything infront of family.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh wow, what a dhamakedaar epi😆

Firstly, Mishbir scenes were uber cute......Abir was literally trying to EAT Mishti at many points🤣......matlab it was just too friggin hilarious.....ek toh his dialogue when Mishti asked him kal raat kya khaaya? "Ek chammach MISHTI"🤣.....and then later on also in his intoxicated state, he was trying to nibble at her fingers 😆

And he always mixes up his words and letters when he's drunk na.....pehle woh "AIBER"😆....and aaj "I YOU LOVE"😆.....he was extra cute in the bit when he was trying to put the MS and sindoor on her happily and saying "meri biwi Mishti"😆....matlab yeh banda ROOH se khush hai that Mishti is his now.....iska bas chale toh pura din baith ke biwi ko nihaare😆

Best part about the epi was how in sync Mishbir were despite all the drama going on....Mishti was both exasperated with and worried for Abir and still she managed it so well. She pretended that she herself was ill so that they had an excuse for why Abir was holding on to her at the pooja. Aaj they had that proper husband-wife sync without Mishti going overboard in bahu mode.

And she got so emotional when Abir suggested they feed the poor instead even if they aren't able to do the aarti. Mishti's resolve just grew seeing Abir ki haalat that she has to find the culprit. 

Meenu's plans backfiring on her for the Nth time😆.....but aaj yeh bhi clear ho gaya that Meenu considers Kunal paraya....lol uska asli interest is only in keeping and controlling Abir. 

Precap is what I'm wondering about....seems like Meenu ka dream😆.....both the sisters are fighting just like she wants and then she herself starts shouting about how both the sisters have done this haalat of ghar ka beta😆

Remains to be seen what actually ends up happening as Mishti discovers the truth about the drugged coffee.....her suspicions are deffo beginning to center on Kuhu. 

Sabko apni importance ki hi padi hai😆.....Kunal atleast was genuinely worried for Abir.....Kuhu ko koi farak nahin padaa and still was only obsessed with doing the pooja with her trophy husband😆

Indeed such a cute episode....I literally wanted to bite Abir....he's that cute....

While watching the epi...I was thinking abt you saying that he is trying to savor Mishti (sweet) yesterday. LOL.....today even Abir declared he ate 1 chamach mishti ....😆Thats why he is intoxicated.

Meenu was way overboard in declaring Abir as ghar ka beta.....subtlelty much??😆......LOL.....before she used to hype mera beta Kunal....ab kahan gaya??

Even I have doubt precap is a dream....mainly because of Meenu's declaration...😆LOL.....she myt be becoming high thinking about the bahu catfight and declaring  herself  right😆

Kuhu was not worried about Mishti nor Abir.....if she was that concerned abt yesterday's mistake ....she would have atleast had a thought.....but naaa....nothing .....

Kunal looked worried about Abir and even Mishti ......👏

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

I also feel precap is meenu’s dream

Yaa...mostly becoz of Meenu's declaration of the bahus being unfit for the family😆

Lol.....kuch bhi....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mishti was standing on a stool..haayeour k3g couple😆😆the scene was adorable and super cutecan anyone be more cuter than AIBER Rajvansh..now that he is married..the boy is becoming cuter day by day❤️❤️

She was ?? 😲I didn't notice......I tried to figure out how they were standing....bit the cute scenes distracted me....

Thank u for sharing the pic Ammu. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

How was the episode😃

Morning all🤗

pandit asks meenu to add something to the aarti, but parul does it n varsha thinks why didnt meenu do it...

abir says i'm sorry mishti bcoz of me even you wouldnt attend pooja.. 

mish shut up, you are really ajeeb, here you are not feeling well n you are asking sorry...

abir - we cant do pooja but we can serve the poor people here.. mish agrees...

both serving everyone... abir says nothing can be better than this... mish agrees... both are happy...

abir feels dizzy... mish asks if he is ok... abir assures...

mish - abir did you take anything after cold coffee.. 

abir - we all drank cold coffee together after that nothing,.,

mish thinks of kuhu in kitchen.. n thinks stop it mishti why will kuhu do this with abir... 

abir feels dizzy n says lets sit somewhere.. 

here pooja gets over... meenu says kunal to give aarti to everyone.. 

mish makes abir sit n goes to get water...

meenu takes kuhu alone to talk... meenu sees mish taking water n kuhu standing somewhere near... talks loudly for mish to hear... 

asks kuhu if mishti stopped abir from doing pooja knowingly.. mish stops hearing..

kuhu says i cant answer from mish side..

meenu says every year abir does this pooja, so i want to know the reason... did mish drink anything last night... why did both stop when pandit asked about drunk... 

kuhu says whatever mish does is what she wants #independent..  i dont know why they got late, maybe she doesnt want to do pooja or maybe she wanted to spend time with abir... but she didnt say anything to me.,.. i'm sorry... 

meenu says its ok i just wanted to know the truth...

mish thinks not its not possible kuhu cant do this but the mandap, haar now abir... 

precap - abir falls.. everyone in rjv... meenu asks what truth from kuhu.. kuhu blames mish n mish says stop it you added pills in abir drink... meenu says bcoz of these girls abir is unconscious now why will i accept them... 

Originally posted by: preeti200

Haha I watched only that scene. It was so so cute 😍😍

same preeti i'm already watching 3rd time only mishbir scene 😆 first time i ff every scene n watched mishbir first.. ❤️