Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Too much hatred and fanaticism

BW topics are so less and some of these get responses are filled with political hatred which is irrelevant. No fun or good discussion. 

Add to it unfair and whimsical moderation. 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Sirf ek Deepika hi iss forum ko jagah thi hai.

Afterall she's forum's ultimate favorite goddess. ๐Ÿ˜† ek post kardo kitne sare ajayenge attack karne.

RK & Salman. They were the most hated celebs when I was around this place. Unke upar 150 ke upar pages cross hote hue dekhe hein. RK ka toh har ek small move aur har ek public appearances ke look ko identifying glasses se kitna "ugly" dikh raha hein non-stop dissect kiya jata tha & his sexuality and size of his pichkari. Things haven't changed I feel. I guess Alia's currently joined their league. Whoever turns out to be a potential threat to DP, that particular actress is on the forum's hitlist or shared badblood with her in past. ๐Ÿ˜†

I went & checked posts here and there Alia seems like the most hated one at the moment atm. and now Katrina fans have joined in too ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

It happens when some butthurt teenage fangirls  are made mods and preach you rules about what should we post or not. Dictatorship ruined this site and they still dont get it, that Vijay need to get easy on rules 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago