Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Aur karo looney ko ban. 

But why was she banned ? ??  I did not found anything offensive in her posts. There are many who are way more offensive and still part of this forum 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

But why was she banned ? ??  I did not found anything offensive in her posts. There are many who are way more offensive and still part of this forum 

Not sure but some signature issue, thread bumping etc. probably. Then I guess she made multiple ids to post because of warning levels. Looney is just one example. DP fan was probably banned just because of group reporting.

Forum is stuck on the outdated rules to moderate and broken structure, instead of using technology to make it better they only use it to track IP addresses to detect MIDs πŸ˜†. The only moderation tool available is to increase WL so I don't think even the mods can do that much.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

We have shake the forum by its throat πŸ˜†

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Looney got banned for fighting with Shukla fans in BB forum πŸ˜† . 

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Looney get banned for fighting with Shukla fans in BB forum πŸ˜† . 

They should have forum specific bans. There is no point of a global ban for doing some shit in one forum.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Looney get banned for fighting with Shukla fans in BB forum πŸ˜† . 

Died a martyr then πŸ˜† #Respect 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am trying my best to keep it alive and going. 

Edited by M0DERATOR - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

IF is stuck at Mid life crisis. Irresponsible administration, ridiculous unnecessary changes & careless development team have taken their toll on active IF. 

One and only helpful suggestion, Stop jerking off the entire time and do something about it! 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

I am trying my best to keep it alive and going. 

Sorry KJo Sir, the shareholders demand a change in leadership. This is not BW where you can shove yourself and your family on us. You need to step down and hand over the leadership to the young and able hands of Ayan.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Sorry KJo Sir, the shareholders demand a change in leadership. This is not BW where you can shove yourself and your family on us. You need to step down and hand over the leadership to the young and able hands of Ayan.

Bramaster ka budget 3x badhaya hai usne creativity ke naam pe. Accha tha Jo fox ne saath diya varna mujhe Takht shelve karni padati kyunki us film ke liye mene apna sab kuch, Alia Ranbir ka pyaar sab kuch daav or lagaya hai. He better live upto my expectations. Ayan se close mujhe apoorva and Kajol hai waise, they are potent. 

Par me yeh hone nahi dunga. Dharma sirf johars ka hi rahega, baki log jauhar kare usko kuch nahi Milega. Maine shaddi nahi ki, par bacche paida kiye kyun?? Kyunki family blood khoon apna khoon matters the most. Yash johar (the kid) phirse Dharma productions ka head banega.