Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi246

Because she don't like competitors ðŸ˜†

For her life is a only competition and cribbing for limelight and for that she can be jealous with Kunal too then who's Mishti ðŸ˜†

Mishti isnt a competitor..she is a girl for God's sake ..in the name of competition she is ruining Mishti's happiness..and this tym not just Mishti but Abir as well..and still this girl have the audacity to call Abir her bro..she doesn't even have an ounce of guilt in her..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yup! 

Kunal's life is just ruining bcoz of this fake Kuhu who's love is fake & materialistic ðŸ¥º

I really don't know what happened to her, first she was cribbing that kunal not loves her because of mishti, but now kunal and rjv both loves her then why so much attention seeking 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I really don't know what happened to her, first she was cribbing that kunal not loves her because of mishti, but now kunal and rjv both loves her then why so much attention seeking 

dont think much of her...

she is in path of self destruction...

she is beyond repair now...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

dont think much of her...

she is in path of self destruction...

she is beyond repair now...

True 

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - i'm started to disliking the character more with each passing current episodes😆

Red : Didn't watch the episode but watched today's precap and Oh My God😱😱😱 What makers want to do with Kuhu character mann?🤔Giving her same Mishti blaming dialogue again n again ðŸ¤ª ðŸ˜† If she misunderstood Mishti and then blame her then i can understand her but she evertimes just to blame Mishti to hide her own deeds/mistakes🤢 such ppl called a "COWARD" ðŸ˜¡ Feeling so bad for Kunal😭 First he ditched from Shewta then Meenu and now Kuhu Everytime when he loves and trust blindly someone, he always get only Ditching and it made him so cold hearted💔

And what was the expressions of Kuhu in the precap while blaming Mishti😆 she looks so aggressive and horrible while the blaming game i think Kaveri needs to tone down a bit in such situation😆 otherwise she will give tough competition with Meenu's aggressive horrify expressions😆

I think BB smh manipulated the situation into kuhu assuming that mishti is indirectly blaming her with her acts thats why she gets defending herself. Her insecurities came pouring out again.. nothing actually makes her pushing mishti if she did right or reasonable anyways. I really hope atleast mishti talks about this to abir atleast. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

as per the bts she hasnt pushed mishti, mishti slipped & fell down, infact kuhu was helping her once she saw her falling

kuhu is annoyed & guilty so she is doubting others blaming her

both meenu & jas are adding fuel to kuhu's insecurities, infact meenu is using jas wounds & her grudges for mishti in her favour to instigate kuhu further against mishti

must say meenu is using everyone's issues, insecurities etc. very smartly in her favour

and as bp mentioned in a scene in initial episodes (I think after mishti breaks gd with kunal), that' kunal & his mom are not right for any of their daughters & mishti was smart & samjhdaar isliye samajh gayi, thankfully kuhu nahi thi, coz wo bholi hai and nahi seh paati...' something like that, so even maheshwaris know that kuhu is not that smart & strong to guess others evil plans & falls prey for them easily and varsha also knows this thats why she enquires to jas every now n then about what she is talking to kuhu etc.

Edited by peacenfun - 4 years ago