Kuhu an amazing stylo person but fails to understand ppl

karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I find Kuhu and her Kuhuness to be very very awsum. She just adds spark. But the major problem is she is not able to recognize and understand people easily. I agree that Mishthi gets more importance and love than Kuhu. Who will like it that their own family doesn't show much affection in comparison to others as Mishthi has always been given much care and love than Kuhu. 

Kuhu is someone who is not bad at heart. Its just that she wants like Mishti she too should be praised. Like nanu praised Mishti and called her special bahu, Kuhu felt bad and Abir could sense it. I felt bad for Kuhu there. Mishti wasn't even married yet and labeled as special bahu while Kuhu who already is/was a bahu was not even given credit for anything. Yes there is lack of communication between the two sisters and also Mishti should learn to respect others privacy rather than trying to know the matter hidden in envelope.

PS.  I am a silent newbie and have reading the posts since many days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unfortunately for this , she is the only one to be blamed . She thinks this way , which is wrong . Each person has a place in the family , each one is unique in their own way , each has their qualities and contribution. If she chooses to get jealous of mishti bec she is a better person then she needs medical help. There may be millions who are better than her but one cant keep comparing them to others and suffer. If tomorrow kunal turns sissy because he cant earn money like ambani then ? If she thinks she  has the sole ownership of her family and her in laws , she is wrong again . Nobody owns anyone but yes , what you give is what you get. If she loves everyone in her family she will get love . 

And people like benba who have been plotting against the sisters since day1, if they fall in her trap , shame on them . It's not just abir who is supposed to be the intelligent one . 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But why do you think kuhu got less love and care as compared to mishti 🤔

In mahs house only 2 people loved mishti from heart and they are bp and bm, others never failed to remind her that she's an outsider including kuhu  

In rv house , when KuKu got married, whole family gave their whole attention to kuhu, now mishti is new bride doesn't she deserve that special treatment too. 

Regarding that bahu thing, everybody knew that time what mishti gone through because of meenu, rv didn't knew about divorce thing so they didn't knew what kuhu had gone through, if they had knew ,they would have done something special for kuhu too, the proof is when kuhu demanded mandap after her divorce problem got solved, no one in rv family said anything 

After that also, all were comparing kuhu to mishti, nidhi ketu, then why is she thinking that she's not loved by anyone 

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Unfortunately for this , she is the only one to be blamed . She thinks this way , which is wrong . Each person has a place in the family , each one is unique in their own way , each has their qualities and contribution. If she chooses to get jealous of mishti bec she is a better person then she needs medical help. There may be millions who are better than her but one cant keep comparing them to others and suffer. If tomorrow kunal turns sissy because he cant earn money like ambani then ? If she thinks she  has the sole ownership of her family and her in laws , she is wrong again . Nobody owns anyone but yes , what you give is what you get. If she loves everyone in her family she will get love . 

And people like benba who have been plotting against the sisters since day1, if they fall in her trap , shame on them . It's not just abir who is supposed to be the intelligent one . 

Yes, Agree with you! smiley20

We won't get everything in the world. Both Kuhu and Mishti has something good or not so good or bad even the brothers Abir and Kunal has also not so perfect life specially Kunal but still both boys being trying to be happy & maintaining peace in their family for their own reasons. But Kuhu only finding the reason to be unhappy after marriage where she has many things to be happy specially Kunal's love cause Happiness is the Choice.!

And now i also doubt, Did she ever really do true love to Kunal OR it was all just for his Rajvansh name smiley18

Bold : Yes, right now she needs only a Good Doctor more than anyonesmiley36

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kuhu would be jealous anyways even if it wasnt mishti but some other girl marrying Abeer. When a new person joins the family, they get limelight for a while and the one already in family takes a back seat. 

She does not want to share her importance ..and would have rather wanted abeer to stay single all life or have him move out..

Wont be surprised if she starts to get jealous of importance given to abeer instead of kunal in futurw

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: artizia

Kuhu would be jealous anyways even if it wasnt mishti but some other girl marrying Abeer. When a new person joins the family, they get limelight for a while and the one already in family takes a back seat. 

She does not want to share her importance ..and would have rather wanted abeer to stay single all life or have him move out..

Wont be surprised if she starts to get jealous of importance given to abeer instead of kunal in futurw

B: i second you in this... trough her recent behaviour even im feeling the same...

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Im sorry but i may be the only one who neither has any liking for kuhu or her kuhuness.  Whatever may be the reason for her insecurities but that just not justify her behaviour towards mishbir.  I have seen a lot of posts whereby kuhu is shown to be victim or bechari but i do not find even a single reason for her to behave the way she does.  Mishti was brought in the family as goodwill gesture and the family took good care of her but thats not mishiti's fault.    Whatever made kuhu think that she is some  gift to mankind. Mishti also filled in the vacuum left in bm and bps lives after Akshara"s death but kuhu is so self centered that she is completely oblivious to others feelings and pain.  What has she achieved in her life that she wants to be the centre of attention for everyone.

To top it all she is trying to justify all her acts of stupidity to a point of being a criminal.  Are makers trying to justify that insecurity can lead you to commit crimes ,are they trying to propagate intolerance in the name of getting attention and are they trying to justify that the hate we are seeing around us in the world is because we do not wish to share  what we perceive as ours with others. 

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

Im sorry but i may be the only one who neither has any liking for kuhu or her kuhuness.  Whatever may be the reason for her insecurities but that just not justify her behaviour towards mishbir.  I have seen a lot of posts whereby kuhu is shown to be victim or bechari but i do not find even a single reason for her to behave the way she does.  Mishti was brought in the family as goodwill gesture and the family took good care of her but thats not mishiti's fault.    Whatever made kuhu think that she is some  gift to mankind. Mishti also filled in the vacuum left in bm and bps lives after Akshara"s death but kuhu is so self centered that she is completely oblivious to others feelings and pain.  What has she achieved in her life that she wants to be the centre of attention for everyone.

To top it all she is trying to justify all her acts of stupidity to a point of being a criminal.  Are makers trying to justify that insecurity can lead you to commit crimes ,are they trying to propagate intolerance in the name of getting attention and are they trying to justify that the hate we are seeing around us in the world is because we do not wish to share  what we perceive as ours with others. 

Bold - i'm started to disliking the character more with each passing current episodes😆

Red : Didn't watch the episode but watched today's precap and Oh My God😱😱😱 What makers want to do with Kuhu character mann?🤔Giving her same Mishti blaming dialogue again n again ðŸ¤ª ðŸ˜† If she misunderstood Mishti and then blame her then i can understand her but she evertimes just to blame Mishti to hide her own deeds/mistakes🤢 such ppl called a "COWARD" ðŸ˜¡ Feeling so bad for Kunal😭 First he ditched from Shewta then Meenu and now Kuhu Everytime when he loves and trust blindly someone, he always get only Ditching and it made him so cold hearted💔

And what was the expressions of Kuhu in the precap while blaming Mishti😆 she looks so aggressive and horrible while the blaming game i think Kaveri needs to tone down a bit in such situation😆 otherwise she will give tough competition with Meenu's aggressive horrify expressions😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

kuhu is not amazing... kuhu is a person who cant even accept her mistakes by herself only... she only thinks she can get lime light by blaming mishti only and it is very easy to hide mistakes by blaming mishti...

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuhu is a spineless person who has never owned up to anything in life. All she knows is to blame people. When Kunal spiked nannu’s drink, he had the balls to at least confess but all kuhu will do is give monologues and keep mum. She has zero remorse and guilt. She is gonna burn her own love story in this mad rage and jealousy.