I'm also Riyansh fan...

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yea 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just started watching the show today and the first thing that came to my mind was Rihaan. Oh how I wished that Ruhaan and Pari ended up together and now they're finally gonna romance each other onscreen.

So glad to see the old faces from the silsila forum back , our wish came true. Cannot wait for them to reconcile 🥳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Just started watching the show today and the first thing that came to my mind was Rihaan. 

yup infact the promo itself the first thing came into my mind was ruhaan-pari are back together

Oh how I wished that Ruhaan and Pari ended up together and now they're finally gonna romance each other onscreen.

me too i so wanted ruhaan-pari to end up together they had all the elements in their relationship furthermore kunal-aneri chemistry was so beautiful and natural and now they are back as reyansh-pranati and knowing EK she will create fire b/w them and soar their chemistry and burn our screens she is going bring the chemistry one notch higher

So glad to see the old faces from the silsila forum back , our wish came true. Cannot wait for them to reconcile 🥳

yup our wish and desires came true seriously it was only a wish that i wanted to see kunal-aneri together and deep down i know it will not happen since jodis rarely repeats in ITV but i was so surprised that EK made our wish come true and pair them up again

reconcile is  long long way first reyansh needs to suffer n cry blood tears for abandoning pranati in her pregnant state becos of him 2 lives got destroyed so before he reconcile with pranati n his daughter he needs a redemption

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Guys!!

I'm a RiHaan fan too! I always wanted Ruhaan-Pari to end up together, but of course that didn't happen. I love Aneri and Kunal's chemistry and I'm hoping that Ekta maa uses it properly! 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So happy to see many old faces in the forum!! And I remember a few but so happy to see you guys back!!

And one coincidence is that now same actors are back on this channel!

Teja is doing khatro ke khiladi and teja reminds me of Helly who is coming back with immj 2!!

Happiness on another level to see my favourites on Same channel and time ! 

Loving Reyansh!!

Edited by Dr_strange_100 - 4 years ago