Any Rihaan fan????

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Our wish to see them together (pari and ruhaan aka aneri and Kunal jaisingh) is now going to complete!!!

So happy!!!

Where are all Rihaan fans??

I loved them in sbrk and now pb!

Lets see how the show turns to be!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I am here....🙋‍♀️

i loved ruhaan-pari chemistry in Silsila 2 the maturity and understanding in their relationship touched my heart in their relationship i saw the kunal-mauli before nandini phase in them the friendship the maturity and understanding,they made a beautiful couple❤

as a couple and their chemistry well whatever scenes shown b/w them it was sheer beauty they have effortless natural chemistry well both are gorgeous looking at the same added advantage they are best friends off-screen for long years and super crazy off-screen the chemistry the comfort level could be seen and felt on-screen...the chemistry and comfort level is on another level🔥

Silsila 2 did not utilise their chemistry properly since the tangent was going a different way and i wanted them to pair up again where their chemistry is given full justice even i spoke in Rihaan AT that kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK shows though her tracks are crap but her couples are fire🔥🔥🔥🔥and thanks to EK she fulfill my desire to see them in her show👍🏼it came as a surprise and shocking to me that they are paired up again and its their show only😍 

Reyansh-Pranati journey is going to be beautiful and of course we will see reyansh's craziness for pranati😍

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Never watched Silsila and Aneri- Kunal together except for some promos before the show started, but I always felt like they'll look good together. 

Waiting for the episodes to start..

Though I've watched the separately in their previous shows and have always admired Kunal (for his role of Omkara)

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Never watched Silsila and Aneri- Kunal together except for some promos before the show started, but I always felt like they'll look good together. 

they were not the main couple but aneri as pari loved ruhaan played by kunal while he loves her elder half sister mishti played by teju thoygh they were paired for short while but their chemistry was beautiful effortless and natural and off-screen they are house on fire as they know each other for 7 yrs and great friends even their families

the chemistry is just so natural

Waiting for the episodes to start..

me too

Though I've watched the separately in their previous shows and have always admired Kunal (for his role of Omkara)

thanks to gul for drive me away from the show but i saw kunal in the buddy project and liked him from there as omkara i watch it for short while and aneri love her since nisha and uske cousins days

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

thanks to gul for drive me away from the show but i saw kunal in the buddy project and liked him from there as omkara i watch it for short while and aneri love her since nisha and uske cousins days

I just watched the starting episodes of Ishqbaaaz regularly then drifted apart when they started Dil Boley Oberoi. Have watched Buddy Project too but I wasn't a regular viewer. 

Aneri, I had seen some episodes of NAUC, still not a regular viewer of the show. 

I think this will be the first time I'll watch a proper show of Aneri. Still excited to see them onscreen.. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I was so happy when they were casted together but in previous show they were not endgame🥺

I hope this time this dream will come true!

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm crazy Fan Reyansh...........only watch for Reyansh ❤️

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mages, so good to see a Maunal- Rihanna fan here. My previous id was Ruhi if u remember... 

Originally posted by: Mages

I am here....🙋‍♀️

i loved ruhaan-pari chemistry in Silsila 2 the maturity and understanding in their relationship touched my heart in their relationship i saw the kunal-mauli before nandini phase in them the friendship the maturity and understanding,they made a beautiful couple❤

as a couple and their chemistry well whatever scenes shown b/w them it was sheer beauty they have effortless natural chemistry well both are gorgeous looking at the same added advantage they are best friends off-screen for long years and super crazy off-screen the chemistry the comfort level could be seen and felt on-screen...the chemistry and comfort level is on another level🔥

Silsila 2 did not utilise their chemistry properly since the tangent was going a different way and i wanted them to pair up again where their chemistry is given full justice even i spoke in Rihaan AT that kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK shows though her tracks are crap but her couples are fire🔥🔥🔥🔥and thanks to EK she fulfill my desire to see them in her show👍🏼it came as a surprise and shocking to me that they are paired up again and its their show only😍 

Reyansh-Pranati journey is going to be beautiful and of course we will see reyansh's craziness for pranati😍

Mages thumbnail

yup i remember hi ruhi,how are you yaar its been a long time finally we meet🤗

furthermore whatever we wanted to see in ruhaan-pari we are getting it as reyansh-pranati in silsila 2 kunal-aneri chemistry went wasted but in PB EK has soar their chemistry one notch higher they look so beautiful together and their love story is full of pain and its touching

i did remember i told you guys in Rihaan&Maunal AT that kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK shows and some desires does get fulfill and i can't thank EK enough to pair them up they are destined to pair up again and its just their story now...silsila 2 we saw a glimpse of their beautiful chemistry as ruhaan-pari and now we will see fireworks in PB as reyansh-pranati