KaYa FF: My Saviour, My Healer, My Husband ~||~ Chapter 4: Page 7~||~

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, 

This is a story on the sensitive issue of human trafficking...

However, even though the topic is mature, there will be NO mature content in this story...apart from few talks of the above mentioned evil. 

Most of the legal formalities mentioned, I have researched on Google since I'm not a lawyer....

Please excuse me if there is a mistake 😊

Prologue:

The man clad in a formal black coat, paired with crisp white trousers as was the dress code of lawyers in court, sighed....taking a sip of the steaming coffee, which was a rich coal black in contrast to the expensive gleaming white glass cup it was served in....

His eyes scanned the expanse of the room....

It was a professionally done study with huge wooden shelves, loaded with several books on various topics, however journalism seemed to be a prominent one.....

These shelves seemed to cover all the walls except for a wall that was entirely made of glass, over looking the beautiful city at twilight....

The huge skycrappers everywhere & other small shops, roads, houses, buildings all colourfully dotted the scenery...adding life to the view...

This was exactly where his client was standing, enjoying the view, nursing his own cup of coffee.....

C: Mr Mehra, she's my wife now, legally mera koi toh hak hoga apni patni par? 

The client sounded impatient, his sharp, chiselled jaw tight as he ran a hand across his dark curls, messing them slightly....

The attorney, Mr Mehra sighed.....placing the file in his hands on the desk before approaching his client.....

Mr M: bilkul hai Mr Sharma, Ananyaji saare riti-riwaazon se aapki patni hai, lekin bhale hi vo legally adult hai, lekin jab aapki shaadi hui, unki mental condition theek nahi thi...vo consent karne ki haalat mein nahi thi....

Vo court mein ye claim karsakta hai ki apne Ananyaji se under duress shaadi ki hai aur aapki shaadi annul karwaane ki appeal desakta hai....

Aur toh aur, Ananyaji ki mental condition aur trauma dekhkar, court se unki gaurdianship ki maang bhi karsakta hai, kyunki iswaqt Ananya ji bhale hi baalig hai par mentally aur physically apna dhyaan rakhne mein incompetent hai.....aur aise logo ki care ke liye aisi temporary guardianship legal hoti hai.....

Court ise consider bhi karega, kyunki aap dono ki shaadi se pehle, Ananyaji ussi helpless women's home mein rehti thi jo vo chalaata hai....

The lawyer informed, rubbing his face tiredly....he felt the guilt & remorse weigh down on him, seeing panic & anger in his young client's eyes....

M: Nahi! Ananya phirse uss nark mein nahi jaa sakti! And you say a helpless women's home?? That's a bloody brothel he's running! 

Uss home ka vo maalik insaan nahi darinda hai, vaha ladkiyon ke saath zabardasti hoti hai, chand paiso ke liye unke shareer ko naa jaane kitni baar becha jaata hai! 

Main agar uss din Ananya ko vaha se byaahkar nahi lejaata  toh vo aadmi uske saath.....v..vo...Ananya ko kisi Arab ko bechne waala tha.....

Ananya uske yaha ki aajtak ki sabse khubsoorat ladki thi, he's trying to locate me to convince me to give Ananya back & take someone else instead....

Kyunki use lagta hai use Ananya ke liye aur uncha daam milsakta hai....that disgusting greedy peice of sh*t! 

The man growled, & scrunched his eyes tight , not wanting to show any tears that had gathered....

The old attorney smiled at his distressed client.....the pain of loosing & a loved one being hurt was evident in those molten chocolate orbs.....

L: don't mind me asking, but why not pay more money to him? Vo aapka peecha chod dega.... 

The man enquired & Kabir frowned....

K: Mr Mehra, Ananya meri patni hai....jise mein izzat se shaadi karke iss ghar mein laaya hoon....I refuse to disrespect her by paying money for her like she's a possession.....aur kya guarantee hai ki vo dobaara nahi aayega...

I can't let Ananya suffer like this, this needs to be resolved once & for all....

Kabir vsaid determinedly & the old attorney smiled to himself at this....

Kabir Sharma was promising young man, already at the peak of his career as a journalist....He was already world acclaimed....

With his increasing popularity, if something else apart from his bank balance increased tenfold, then it was rumours....

To the world, Kabir Sharma was a rich, powerful, influencial media personality who was a known womaniser...

He was an astute, who stopped at nothing to attain the news that brought him power & ultimate control.....

However, this man before him was nothing like this....he was the most kind hearted man he'd come across.....

Not everybody rescued a random woman from being forced into prostitution & married her to protect her, giving her his name, feeding her, clothing her, caring for her....and loving her? 

Mr M: don't worry Mr Sharma, aapki patni ko kuch nahi hoga....I assure I'll do everything in my power.....

As your lawyer, I'd say ki sabse pehle hume ye saabit karna hai ki Ananya ji apni marzi se aapke saath hai, ye shaadi under duress nahi hui thi...saath hi hume ye bhi saabit karna hai ki aap hi unke liye best gaurdian hai....jo ki utna mushkil nahi hai, kyunki pehle toh aap unke pati hai, her only known family as of now, plus aap eklaute mard hai jinhe dekhkar unhe panic attack nahi aata....she trusts you with her life....most of it is in our favor already....

To make our case strong, we need to use all the proof we can against him....ek baar uspar ye ilzaam laggaya, vo automatically unfit hojaayega, gaurdian banne ke liye.....human trafficking is a serious thing, phir toh judge use gaurdian ke taur par consider bhi nahi karsakta....

The attorney finished his little speech.....

Kabir took a sip of his coffee, thinking fir a bit before he spoke...

K: right, ekbaar Ananya legally Mrs Kabir Sharma banjaaye aur main uska temperory gaurdian phir vo raakshaas use choona toh door dekh bh nahi paayega....

L: exactly....its best we start the legal process as soon as possible, aap Ananyaji se baat kar lijiye....

Naturally, vo chup nahi baithega aur aap par har tarah ke ilzaam lagayega....ki aapne Ananyaji ke saath zabardasti ki, ya unhe brainwash kiya....vagera...

But, don't worry, humaara case strong hai...hum uss bhediye ko usle kiye ki saza aur Ananyaji ko insaaf zaroor dilvaayenge....

The attorney assured Kabir, who pursed his lips & nodded briskly....his fists clenching tightly.....

K: Thank you, Mr Mehra if he wants to play dirty, I'm game for it! Mere bhi upar tak bohot contacts hai, zara main bhi toh dekhu ki ye jaanwar meri Ananya ko haath kaise lagaata hai...it's time I show him ki Kabir Sharma kya cheez hai! 

I'll make him regret the day he looked at Ananya the wrong way.....main apni Ananya ko har keemat par insaaf dilaakar rahunga! Agar use Ananya ke pairo mein gidgidaane par majboor na kiya toh mera naam Kabir Sharma nahi! 

Kabir smirked devilishly with a newfound confidence, hus eyes softening when they fell on the photo of a beautiful brunette in question, that rested on his desk.....

The older gentleman nodded, trying to hide the small smile tugging at his lips....

K: Ananya anaath nahi hai, use uski pichli zindagi theek se yaad nahi, but she's told me that she has a family, a very loving one, jo shayaad use har jagah dhoondh rahe honge....

Ek baar uski family miljaaye, main khud hi humaari shaadi khatm kardunga...aur usse uski ghar pohcha dunga...maine vada kiya hai Ananya se....

Mr Mehra noticed how Kabir's face fell, his lashes lowering like a sad child, denied his favourite dessert..

His hand longingly reached towards Ananya's picture, before dropping down with difficulty, as if he had no right.....

After exchanging few more words with the lawyer, Kabir exited the study & headed to the master bedroom of the 5 BHK luxurious & spacious penthouse which he called home...

His angry, somewhat stoic face melted into a tender smile as he glanced at the slender body that lay fast asleep on the bed....

Bending down, he gently tucked away a soft, stray curl that caressed her beautiful skin.....he was lost in the view of the dark long lashes resting daintily on the creamy white skin below her eyes....

With soft rosebud pink lips parted, beautiful elaborate curls fanned across the pillow, a pinch of slightly smudged vermillion in her hair parting, the woman clad in a simple lightly embroidered kurta, with her mangalsutra being her only jewellery looked like a true heavenly nymph.....

Kabir leaned closer, pressing the gentlest of kisses on her forehead, directly over a fading scar, that was one of the several ones marring her beautiful skin.....

K: I promise you Ananya....main tumhaare saath kuch bura nahi hone dunga....I'll protect you....always....

He whispered....

Giving the sleeping beauty one last glance, Kabir brought out his laptop....seating himself by the coffee table in the room......thinking about how one phone call from his stinger changed his life forever.......

Few Months ago....

La: Kabir bhai, kasam se bata raha hoon...bada ghatiya kism ka aadmi hai...asahay aurto ke liye home kholkar baitha hai, aur jo ladkiyaan duniya ke liye uski apni betiyon jaisi hai, unhi ka sauda karta hai....foreign ki badi partiyon se...

Ladki ki shaadi zabardasti apne customer ke saath karke use videshein smuggle kardeta hai...phir na jaane kya hota hoga unn ladkiyaan...kitne unki izzat lootne mooh uthaakar chale aate honge....chiii!

Kabir had an expression of disgust on his face before ut turned into a crooked smile that was famous for having the entire female population swooning over the greek god of the world of journalism....

K: iss modern zamaane ka ahem usool hai ki apne gunaaho ki saza yahi, isi janam mein bhoogatni padti hai Lakshman, iske saath bhi yahi hoga....

Par philhaal main tumhe ek khabar deta hoon, iss dalaal ke paas bohit jald ek bohot bada customer aane waala hai..

Kabir said with a determined look on his face....

This was his opportunity to get his hands on what could & would prove to be the biggest breaking news in a while....

L: ek minute....Kabir bhai aap uspar sting operation karenge? Main samajhta hoon ki ye bohot badi khabar hai, par vo bohot khatarnaak aadmi hai....aisa sunne mein aaya tha ki uske underworld connections bhi hai....aap samajh rahe hai na Kabir bhai? 

Lakshman, his stinger asked worriedly.....but Kabir had made up his mind, & there was certainly no looking back now...

This sting operation was going to be a big milestone for him to attain more power....& finally achieve what had worked steadfastly for:

To Become the most powerful & influential man in the country. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ananya has been through hell....everyday she lives in fear, anguish, & pain.....

For 2 years she's fought relentlessly to save herself, but just as she's beginning to loose her resolve, a knight with a hidden camera, not shinning armour, saves her! 

Can his selfless, pure love heal her? Ir is it too late? 

Can Ananya ever trust a man again after what she's been through? Can Ananya & Kabir have a happily ever after? 

This is a story of a husband being his wife's biggest support system...healing her with his love, helping her build a life again, be happy again....without expecting any thing in return from her....

This is the journey of Kabir's battle for justice for Ananya, to have each & every one who hurt her punished....

Read on to know! 😉

Index:

Prologue:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152869252

Chapter 1: Page 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152914290

Chapter 2 : Page 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153047314

Chapter 3: Page 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153224434

Chapter 4: Page 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153525638

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very interesting concept 

Oh god that monster tried to sell Ananya disgusting😡

I’m so glad kabir saved her in time🤗

Poor Ananya is mentally & physically unwell😭

Now that monster once again trying every possible way to get Ananya so he can sell her😡

Hope kabir will find Ananya’s families & punish all those culprits who hurts her

Continue plz 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start di

Love it

Ananya suffers so much

Hope Kabir can heal her with his love

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome start. Kabir is no less than an angel for Ananya. Its sad that Kabir will have to fight the legal system just to save her.

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Very interesting concept 

Oh god that monster tried to sell Ananya disgusting😡

I’m so glad kabir saved her in time🤗

Poor Ananya is mentally & physically unwell😭

Now that monster once again trying every possible way to get Ananya so he can sell her😡

Hope kabir will find Ananya’s families & punish all those culprits who hurts her

Continue plz 

Thanks a lot dear, glad you like the update...

Will continue soon😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome start di

Love it

Ananya suffers so much

Hope Kabir can heal her with his love

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

My pleasure dear, 

Thanks a lot dear, glad you like it...

Will continue soon...😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Awesome start. Kabir is no less than an angel for Ananya. Its sad that Kabir will have to fight the legal system just to save her.

Thanks a lot dear...

Justice will prevail in the end😃

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Hey guys, 

Here is the first chapter of the story. 

This chapter mught have some sensitive things but there is NO graphic content at all. 

All the names of places, people etc used in this story are fictitious. 

Also, I'm attempting my hand at this genre for the first time, so kindly excuse me for any mistake that I maje, please 😃

Enjoy reading! 😊

Chapter 1:

An extremely well dressed man entered the dingy building in which lay the forbidden....

His handsome face remained stoic as the smells & surroundings of the area hit him.......woman with pouty lips & suggestive expressions, sauntered around....while others counted cash....

It was a shocking surprise for him to be lead from a perfectly clean & ideal looking " Sharda Devi Nari Aawaas" directly into this red light hub....

This certainly didn't look like a home for helpless women.....

A rapidly balding man with oily skin smiled a vicious grin seeing a customer, who by the looks looked quite wealthy, head inside...

Ma: Aaiyye aiyye sahab ji!

He cooed & the customer's dark gaze fell on him....

Ma: Kisi se milne aaye hai? 

He asked, his eyes scanning the expensively dressed customer up & down....

On receiving a meaningful look & a couple of thousands, he smiled in a rather sinister manner.....

Ma: Samajh gaya sahab ji....aap bata dijiye aapko kaisa saamaan chahiye....aur hum uss hisaab se maal dikha denge! 

He winked at the person...

The customer casually glanced at his watch & spoke....

C: Mere paas zyaada waqt nahi hai....mere videsh mein kai businesses hai, aur unke investors ko khush toh rakhna hi padta hai...

Jitna jaldi ho sake main apni nayi sone ke ande dene waali murgi ke saath lautna chahta hoon.....

He informed & the old man's eyes glittered.....

Ma: Kaisi ladki chahiye aapko? Humaare yaha ek se badhkar ek item hai, jinhe dekhkar aapki tabiyat khush hojaayegi, kasam se! Aap bas.....

The man gulped as the customer raised a hand to stop him...

C: Maine kaha mere paas time nahi hai! Mujhe aaj raat hi videsh pohonchna hai! Mujhe  jaldi se tumhaare yaha ki sabse khubsoorat ladki dikhao! Jitni zyaada khubsoorat hogi, utna hi mera business mein fayda hoga.....isliye, paiso ki chinta mat karna! 

The customer spoke haughtily....sneering seeing the rupee sign nearly gleaming in the other man's greedy eyes.....

C: NOW! 

He barked & the man was roughly broken out of his reverie. He jumped up to do the customer's biding, asking him to follow....

As they walked, suddenly a nauseatingly sweet perfume wafted across the room....

A finger trailed down the customer's forehead, moving over his sharp nose, shapely lips & stopping on his chiseled jawline sensuously.... 

The customer curled his lip into a sneer as the fingers played with his blazer...

A mature woman, clad scantily tilted her head & puckered her lips in a way which she thought was seductive...

W: Kuch chahiye kya saab? 

She purred...playing with the designer material of his blazer....however to her shock, the customer moved away deftly, rolling his eyes....

C:  I want the most good looking woman out here....iss sentence mein kya samajh nahi aata tumhe? Mujhe na sunne ki aadat nahi hai samjhe tum?!! Otherwise, I'll destroy you dammit! Get. Me. The. Girl. Right. Now!!!

He hissed in a deadly voice....smirking as the man & woman before him paled....

Ma: J..ji...ji sahab ji! Maafi dedo ji! 

He cowered...shivering pathetically & the customer bit back his disgust...

Ma: Hato! 

The man ordered the pouting woman before them who was still eyeing the potentially rich patron seductively...twirling a strand of hair around her black mail painted finger....

After walking for a bit, the man opened the door of a room.....

The customer's eyes darted from one corner to the other corner of the room...

Females of all age groups & a few male children could be seen...

Most of the woman were dressed heavily & provocatively with a strong smell of some sort if scent all around...

Some looked blank while some were crying....the children appeared to be malnourished...

He looked on as one small child...barely 2-3 year old girl tugged at her most probably mother's clothes, asking her for food...

The poor child kept tugging & pleading desperately as she was ignored...finally the woman got annoyed & roughly shook the child, snarling that she had no food... 

The small baby cowered into a corner & began to sob.... 

The customer's eyes softened, sadenned as he glanced at the tiny lump trembling in the corner, but it was gone as soon as it came, only to be replaced by the same stoic look....with a hint of anger....

The man grinned seeing the customer clench his fists in fury...obviously mistaking it for his  thrill & anticipation of getting what he wanted finally..... 

Meanwhile the customer was having a har time keeping up his stoic face & closed his eyes to calm himself...breathing deeply....even though, given the current circumstances, he was finding it extremely difficult to do so....

Just as he was about to enter the room, the customer heard a blood curdling scream....

He whipped around to find the source of the feminine scream that was anguished & pain filled....

It was then that he noticed an open door just near the room they were heading inside....

From the ajar door, he could make out the silhouette of a woman, most probably the one screaming, thrashing around as a group of burly alcoholics cackled like hyenas at her pain, manhandling her....

" BACHAOO! CHOD DO MUJHE!!! CHOD DO PLEASEEE!!! BACHAOOO!!!" 

She screamed at the top of her voice, trying to fight off her assailants & covering herself at the same time....

One of the men grabbed her by her by her hair, slapping her hard...

The slap sent her sprawling on the floor....

The laughed harder as they pinned her to the floor, ignoring her kicking & screaming....

The Customer's eyes widened in alarm when he hard the sound of ripping fabric, & in that moment it was as if his voice had a mind of his own.....

C: Ye ladki chahiye mujhe! 

He blurted out...not realising exactly what he spoke out.....

The old man looked shocked....

Ma: Sahab ji! Ye? Ye kaise de doon aapko? Ye toh bik gayi hai! Shyaam ko iske naye maalik ise lejaane aarahe hai.....ye log toh bus check kar rahe the maal ko....kaash main bhi.....

He trailed off, licking his lips at the sight of the girl in question....

By now, customer's nails were ready to draw blood from his skin....

He was having a tough time controlling his rage & disgust.....something he had never experienced before...

C: I don't care! Maine tumse kaha tha ki mujhe yaha ki sabse khubsoorat ladki chahiye! She's the one! What a beauty! Bohot fayda hoga mera iski vajah se! Main tumhe iske kharidaar se zyaada...infact double paise dunga......

The customer put forward his proposal.....

The man looked like he wanted to protest...

Ma: Sahab ji! Aapke liye toh humne ekdum chokkhi ladki dhoondhi hai...ye waali hi kyu? 

C: Tum ladki de rahe ho ya main jaun? 

The customer asked nonchalantly, but silently hoping that he succeeded....

The old man paled....

Ma: Na na sahab ji! Maaf karna! Aap toh bura maan gaye! Aap ekbaar aaiye toh sahi....aapko ek se ek.....

C: I want her or nothing! 

The man looked worried at the conviction in the customer's tone....

Ma: sahab ji.....

C: 5 lakh! 

Ma: Lekin....

He was still hesitant....

C: 10 lakhs....

Ma: Theek hai par....

C: 15!

The customer didn't want to give up.....

He was disgusted when the other man seemed to think & then look dreamy at the thought of the money he was offering....looks like he was finally going to relent.....

Meanwhile, luckily the men had stopped their atrocities on the young woman  & were watching the two with rapt attention...due to the commotion they had unknowingly created....

Even the woman in question stood there. 

Frozen in shock.

She could barely register what had happened, hence her lack of reaction.....

Ma: Theek hai saab ji! Ye ladki ab aapki.....vaise bhi ye haseena toh humne apne sabse bade graahak ke liye bachaakar rakhi thi.....jo ab aap hai! Vo pehle waala nahi! 

Iske main poora 15 lunga! Phool si unchuyi haseena hai ye! Aapne sahi kaha tha humaare yaha ki sabse khubsoorat ladki yahi hai....ab ye aapki hai....

He gloated pathetically......

Ma: uuhh..sahab ji....mera advance? 

The man asked & was rushing to collect the bundle of notes the customer had flung at him before he could even finish speaking....

Ma: Sahab ji! Aap chahe toh apni " dulhan" se akele mein mil sakte hai, khareedne pehle ek baar.....

The customer raised his hand, & fisted it....not knowing how long he could go without pummelling this man & every other male in the house until their faces were unrecognisable.....

C: Mujhe mera kaam mat sikhao! Aur yaad rahe, mujhe aur meri nayi dulhan ko koi disturb na kare, varna humaara sauda khatre mein pad sakta hai! 

He growled before stalking off to the room where two of the women had pulled the younger one in....

Ma: Dhyaan se sahab ji! Ye ladki haath pair bohot chalati hai....par kal toh aisa sabak sikhaya tha ki ab toh bina pooche ek choo tak na nikalegi mooh se....phir bhi kabutri zyaada takleef de toh bula dena...vahi daboch lunga! 

He hissed...making a crushing action with his palm...a sinister look on his face...

The customer nodded merely....his face blank..ushering the man out.....

The man certainly missed the smirk on the customer's face as he walked away, the customer pulled his blazer away slightly to reveal three small buttons on his shirt inside...

However unknown to naked eyes, a tiny camera was smartly fitted in one of the buttons... 

Once away from the sick, disgusting man, the customer allowed himself to show the disgust on his face.....

He heard a feminine gasp just as he locked the door....

He turned around to find the same young woman cowering on one far corner of the large bed in the centre of the room...

Her clothing resembled the provocative clothing of the other women outside, the only difference being that it was now torn due to those brutal men & she was struggling to cover herself properly with her dupatta...

He couldn't see her face as it was veiled & buried into her knees but could make out that she she trembling badly...sobbing almost silently....

The woman trembled violently as he lightly cleared his throat to have her attention....

The woman cowered further into the railing of the bed, trembling with fear.... 

C: Hey...excuse me...aap dariye mat please...main kuch nahi karunga...

He whispered softly...

As he neared the woman & knelt down besides her by the bed, she began to sob uncontrollably...pleading with him to not hurt her....

C: Please...please...shaant hojaiyye....I promise main kuch nahi karunga...a..actually....m...main ek journalist..uh patrakaar hoon...aur aap sabko yaha se chhudaane aaya hoon.... I'm not here.....to....um....ra...uh...hurt you.... please calm down...

He pleaded softly....not wanting to alarm the scared woman even a bit....

C: I'm Kabir Sharma...ye mera card hai...aap padh sakti hai? 

He watched slender, creamy white hands reach out for the card...he sighed as he realised how badly they were shaking as those soft fingers brushed against his palm...sending jolts of electricity down his spine....

The woman's glass bangles clanked a bit as she held the card below her veil...

Suddenly her head snapped up.... 

Kabir's voice got caught in his throat, for before him was a heavenly creature...

For a moment he forgot everything & got lost in the epitome of beauty before him...

The transparent purple veil slipped to her head to reveal a perfectly shaped face with beautiful porcelain white skin...stunning pink rose lips parted in a sob....mesmerising doe shaped chocolate brown orbs that were wide & shimmering with millions of tears....

Kabir had never seen such a goddess before, however his heart broke at the sight of the nasty bruises & cuts marring the beautiful, flawless skin of the woman or rather youmg woman..she looked around 23-24 years old....

She whimpered as Kabir reached out a hand to her....

W: Nahi! pl..please....please...mere paas mat aiyye! Bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chod dijiye! Please nahi! Nahi! Please...main aapke haath jodti hoon mujhe jaane dijiye...m..mere paas mat aiyye!! 

She began to blubber inconsolably...her hands joined tightly as she tried to move away from him...

However, in her frenzy, she tripped & fell down....

Kabir's eyes widened dramatically as a part of her dupatta slid from her waist to reveal red, swollen welts that looked like they were about to get infected & bruises of all shades...

His stomach turned at how brutally these monsters had beaten & tortured her....& even the thought that she might have been ra...he couldn't even think of that wretched word without wanting to puke or go animalistic & tear the man outside apart....

W: A..aa..aap...mere..saath....v..vo..vo...sab... 

A hopelessly melodious yet pained voice whispered...unable to stop crying....

Kabir smiled his most kind, reassuring smile at the scared woman....

K: Mera aapse wada hai ki main aapko aur baaki sabhi ko yaha se azaad karwa dunga..par aise tabhi hosakta hai jab aap mera saath de..Please dariye mat....aapki ijazat ke bina yaha kuch nahi hoga...

Kabir spoke in a tone so soft that he was surprised himself....

Cold, ruthless, arrogant, astute, ambitious, chivalrous & hopelessly charming hunk of a journalist Kabir Sharma didn't coo at anyone...

The woman was still crying but softly....& nodded... 

W: Ji...aap jaisa theek samjhe...

She answered softly...& Kabir smiled...

The next words he was about to say eould have a big impact on his life...& most importantly hers....but he had to do this....

He needed to save this angel from this hell...no matter what the cost...

It was the right thing to do....no woman deserved such a fate...not even the cruel one who had repeatedly stamped on his self confidence until it was completely crushed....

He had no other alternative, so without a second thought, mustering all his courage he coughed up the world's most unsual proposal in the most unthinkable place...

K: Kya aap...mujhse shaadi karengi? 

He smiled his signature charming smile to reassure the terrified & now shocked woman...

He watched in horror as the woman's breath hitched & trembling worsened...

W: N..n..na..nahi nahi nahi!! 

She chanted uncontrollably & to his his horror fell onto his feet...

W: P....please...please..nahi...mujhe jaane dijiye...please...sh..shaadi...nahi please! M..main ye shaadi nahi karsakti...Bhagwaan ke mujhe jaane dijiye! 

She pleaded...resting her face against his jeans...clutching his feet...

A: Aap....aap jo kahenge main karlungi...p..par..please mere paas mat aiyye...please! 

Kabir was digusted...utterly disgusted at the thought that a woman was at his feet begging him to spare her...begging him to not rape her....like someone probably had already....his stomach turned at the thought...

Just the thought of this beautiful angel being cruelly violated by some lust driven animal made Kabir want to throw up.....

He nearly slapped his head....realising how it sounded to her....in these circles the patrons married such girls to get a licence to do with them as they please....with or without their consent.....

This mere thought filled him with animalistic rage...enough to march out & crush that wretched man's skull....

He sure was feeling all violent today! 

Somehow controlling his anger, he smiled softly at the woman...gently trying to free his leg....

K: Dekhiye....please aap mere pair chod dijiye...aap jo kahengi main vaisa hi karunga....main aapke bilkul paas nahi aunga...if you'd let me, main aapko yaha se bahar nikaal sakta hoon....par aapki marzi se....I promise agar aap naa kahengi tab bhi koi baat nahi.....

He promised earmestly....seeing her desperately try to cover every inch of her body from him with that flimsy dupatta, Kabir forwarded his suit coat to her.....

K: Lijiye.....you can cover yourself....

He smiled gently at her....urging her to take it....and she did, with a tentative trembling hand...flinching violently when her hand brushed against Kabir's fingers.....

Kabir smiled apologetically at her before continuing....all the while sick to his stomach...

K: Lekin...ye ek human trafficking aur prostitution racket hai..main yaha ek sting operation karne ke liye aaya tha....maine ye sabkuch record kar liya hai...

Main yaha ek customer bankar isiliye aaya tha ki inka ghinauna sach poori dunia ke saamne rakh saku....

Mujhe andaaza nahi tha ki yaha haalat itne buri hai...varna main police force ko saath le aata...

I'm sorry ma'am, lekin vo bahar jo aadmi hai vo aapko yaha ki ladkiyon mein se sabse khubsoorat aur jawaan maanta hai...maine use kisi Dubai mein based aadmi ke baarein mein baat karte suna....ki aaj shyaam aapko bech....ahem...aapki shaadi uss Arab se karwa di jaayegi agar maine aapko pasand nahi kiya toh...

Kabir trailed off...hoping she understood his intentions....

A: Delhi Kranti? 

Kabir's head snapped up when he heard his possibly bride to be's sweet voice...

Bride to be! What had he gotten himself into?However, he couldn't bring himself to regret his decision.....

K: Ji ? 

He inquired softly....

A: Aap ijaazat de toh ek baat pooch sakti hoon? 

She asked timidly & Kabir smiled her....

K: Of course, anything....

He said gently....

A: Aap Delhi Kranti Newspaper se hai? Main aapke articles padhti hoon...bohot achcha likhte hai aap....iss nark mein bahari dunia se ek yahi toh rishta hai mera....

She looked up at him, as if asking him if she said the right thing.....obviously panicking, thinking she'd spoken too much.....

K: Ji haan....thank you....

Kabir smiled genuinely at her.....

He was used to praises for his skills by his audience, colleagues, everyone....but when this broken young woman praised him, hewas glad & proud of himself that his work had cheered up this beautiful woman for sometime in this hell.....

Another sweet smile on his side & the woman looked into his eyes innocently with her pretty brown doe eyes...

Finally he saw something in those dead looking eyes....hope!

A: Ji...mujhe ye shaadi manzoor hai...

She said quietly & Kabir smiled again.....

Kabir couldn't help but glance up as he heard the sound of melodious anklets...

He looked on his timid bride took dainty steps towards where he was seated...with her head lowered...he hated that it was out submission & fear instead of the shyness that is generally seen in the case of a bride on her wedding day....her big day.....

The haughty woman from earlier who had made advances on him roughly pushed his would be wife next to him....causing her to almost tumble into the hawan kund before them....

K: Sambhal ke! Vaise hi bohot nishaan chod diye hai iske poore badan par tum nalayako ne! Ab aur aagaye toh iski taraf kon dekhega? 

He hissed...back into his evil wife selling & abusing man role....

It did feel to curse at these monsters though....

Ma: Maaf kardo sahab! Ye aurate naadaan hai! 

He said apologetically....glaring at the woman.... 

Ma: Ab ye ladki sahab ki hai! Isliye iske saath vahi hoga jo ye kahenge...

The man leered at his bride much to Kabir's irritation.....

Ma: Humaare kaam se aap khush toh hai na sahab?

Kabir smirked...leaning closer to his soon to be wife, he made it look like he had kissed her, however he actually whispered in her ear... 

K: Mujhe apne bartaav ke maaf kardijiyega....par inhe yakeen dilaana zaroori hai ki main aapko byaahkar abroad leja raha hoon...traffic karke.... 

He grasped her slender hand...while it looked like he was holding it down forcefully to the others....he was actually rubbing soothing circles on the inside of her palm with his thumb...& she nodded & pretended to struggle against him grip to keep up the act even though his touch was actually soothing rather than unwanted...

Kabir threw him a few more thousands & the greedy man jumped to gather them....

K: Ye raha advance, baaki ka mere office mein call karke mere manager se apne account mein transfer karwa lena...here's my buisness card! 

He handed him a card that would not really help the in future...this wasn't the one he gave his would be wife....

The next few seconds ticked into mimutes & into a couple of hours....

Two strangers were married with all traditional rituals....bonding them to each other for several lifetimes.... 

As they took their seven vows before the sacred fire, Kabir pledged to protect his wife...no matter what....& reunite her with her loved ones....

On the other hand, the young woman was wary of the unknown man she had met barely a few hours ago & was now going to be her husband...

She couldn't help the chill that spread across her at the thought of being alone with a man who had an official licence to do as he pleased with her.... 

However, she knew that she'd somehow saved herself living her but it was only soon that she would be forced.....the leader was getting rather impatient with her....she had scars to prove it.....

She knew someday or the other it was going to happen....but she rather it with this new so called husband cum master of hers....he was gentle unlike those volatile men, whose leader wanted to buy her....he always tried to grope her.....even trying to fo further but fortunately he hadn't succeeded yet.....

( A husband certainly cannot force his wife for anything, this is just what she has been brainwashed with. ) 

However, in her heart she had a good feeling about this & had decided to trust her would be husband...what other choice did she have? She would have to take the risk if she had to escape this hell which had tried several times but paid dearly for it..... 

She timidly glanced at Kabir as she garlanded him...his face remained stoic but his eyes softened as he garlanded her.... 

The woman shrunk as Kabir's large, masculine hand entered her veil....she had no doubt that that the hand was more than enough to hurt her...badly...it was so strong & firm...

However, his hand gently found her hair parting & carefully filled it halfway with sindoor...a few particles falling on her nose....

A dim voice in her mind echoed from a previous memory that sindoor falling on the nose meant greater love from the husband... 

She was too traumatised or would have scoffed at the notion....

Love.

It was an alien word in her life....her memories were few...but all filled with pain, fear, sadness & desperation....

Kabir's fingers were gentle as they tenderly clasped the nuptial chain around her neck...brushing against her skin lightly in the process...causing her to shudder slightly...

Her grip on their intertwined hands tightened as she tensed when the pandit declared them to be husband and wife...

She only realised her stiffened posture when her newly wedded husband's large palm covered her dainty one....his fingers exceptionally gentle caresses on the back of her hand....

She took comfort from him, yet feared him....

The feeling was not a happy one for her! 

She looked on fearfully as she followed her new husband....

He looked at her as he opened the passenger seat door of his Mercedes benz......

She looked hesitant & fearful....& Kabir smiled reassuringly at her.....surprised at how much he had smile since he met her....he hadn't smiled so much in long.....

He grew worried as he saw her wince in pain as she tried to sit....

The woman looked up to see deep, hazel orbs look deep into her, penetrating right into her soul...they were filled with warmth, kindness & respect....something she didn't remember the last time she had gotten....

Kabir grew dejected as she trembled violently & let out a sob when he placed a tentative hand on her lower back to help her sit....he wasn't sure if it was due her bruises or fear or both...

Making sure his wife was comfortable, he himself slid into the driver's seat....twisting the keys, making the car roar as it came to life....

K: uhm...

Kabir turned to his bride who sat next to him...her red veil almost covered her beautiful face which was lowered....

The jewellery she won shone in the sunlight & so did her entire heavy bridal ensemble....

Those long lashes caressed her creamy white cheeks, those slender hands heavily burdened with nuptial bangles as they clutched the heavy lehenga she wore in a death grip....still trembling lightly.... 

She was a little too thin & her cheeks were slightly sunken in & a lot of her otherwise flawless baby soft skin was marred with ugly bruises & cuts...but inspite of any scar marring her, Kabir found her so beautiful that he grew breathless.... 

He had promised himself, he would respect her wishes...he would give her all the respect that she deserved...& it would always be all about her for him....this was the right thing to do....even she had already stirred something in his dormant heart.....

K: Aapne apna naam nahi bataya? 

He asked with a polite smile as she looked up at him timidly....

A: Ji...ab aap mere pati hai....mere maalik hai..main aapki property hoon...aap jo sahi samjhe vo naam rakh dijiyega mera...

Kabir never wanted to punch someone repeatedly this badly before...oh how he wished he could take justice in his own hands & deal with that wretched man who hurt  this innocent soul so much....

Her voice was so docile & submissive that Kabir felt something tear at his heart, which he was surprised at, having believed that he no longer possessed one....

K: Ji...lekin...vaha, uss jagah se pehle aapko sab kya bulaya karte the? Aapki family? 

He asked hesitantly....knowing that it was useless to explain her that all these words which those wretched people had beaten into her were absolute rubbish, in her current state....

W: Ji..uss jagah par toh sab mujhe ladki ladki kehke bulaate the...p..par haan....mujhe apni zindagi ke pehle saal yaad nahi...mujhe toh bas vo andhera kamra...aur...aur...vo..

She placed a hand on her heart...breathing hard...trying to control herself as Kabir looked on...dejected & saddened as he handed her a bottle of mineral water......

W: Par itna yaad hai....ki...mera asli naam Ananya hai...surname nahi yaad...maaf kar dijiye....

She handed him the bottle back & looked up at him fearfully...hoping she had given the right answer....& somewhat relaxed when he smiled at her....

He had a beautiful smile...she had realised how much it soothed her & calmed her down already....

K: Ananya! Beautiful name for a beautiful woman...

Ananya couldn't help but blush slightly at the compliment the charming man offered....

Every male she had seen was aggressive, rude, violent & cruel...

For her males were lust & desire filled monsters who only saw women to fullfill their lust or remove their anger on...

However, Kabir seemed so different....she knew it was too early, she'd barely met him...& he was already her husband...he was so gentle & careful with her...asking her ever now & then if she was fine.... he seemed like a thorough gentleman....

She remembered how he soothed her fears during their wedding ceremony.... how he supported her with utmost cared during their saat phere as she was too weak....

As he pulled into a posh locality of Delhi which was a complete opposite of the dingy area they had been in before....Ananya looked on in awe....a myriad of emotions raging through her....

Kabir caught Ananya staring at him & chuckled....

K: Oh, toh aap varmala ko dekh rahi thi? I know...pagaal lagraha hoon na jo aise ye sab pehenkar drive kar raha hoo? 

He joked, but his smile faded when Ananya apparently seemed as frightened as ever....obviously not enjoying his small joke.....

They remained quiet for the remainder of the drive.....

Kabir finally pulled into his huge apartment complex & helped Ananya out....

As they made their way to the lift to take them to his top floor duplex penthouse, he saw Ananya wince with every step she took.....

He was more than ready to offer to lift her up & carry her.....anything to ease the unbearable pain etched on her sweet face....however he knew that she didn't trust him yet....noticing how she kept a safe distance from him.....

Kabir unlocked the door of his home & led his new wife inside....

Ananya innocently looked around the well decorated house....it was clean & well designed with all the modern appliances....

It had an elite, classy yet simple look about it... 

K: Baithiye na...

Kabir smiled awkwardly at her, trying to make comfortable & Ananya nodded....

K: arrey nahi nahi....neeche nahi! 

Kabir grew alarmed...smiling apologetically when Ananya nearly jumped up...

A: Ji....p..phir....kaha?

She asked softly & Kabir gently ushered her to the couch....

Ananya looked wary but delicately seated herself on the soft couch....her muscles nearly moaning at the unfamiliar comfort....

An awkward silence spread across the room....

Kabir noticed his new wife tense & shift right to the edge of the couch when he moved over to take a seat across from her...he also didn't fail to notice how she pulled her dupatta close....struggling to cover every inch of her skin from him....

Just then, the doorbell rang & Kabir headed to answer it...

K: I'll be back.....

He told Ananya & she nodded.....

Ananya watched as he moved to allow three men & a woman enter the house & into the living room....

P: Kabir, beta Sting operation kaisa raha? Footage mili? 

Panditji smiled at his favourite student & the best journalist of his newspaper....and all across the nation...

K: Ji...ye lijiye.....par ye saboot kaafi nahi hai....this racket is much more bigger than what we thought....hume inke khilaaf aur sabooto ki zaroorat hai.....

Kabir answered, handing him a chip as the older man patted his back proudly....

P: So what? Tumne aaj bohot bada kaam kiya hai Kabir! Really tum journalism ki shaan ho! 

Kabir felt pride as his mentor appreciated his hard eork but deflated instantly seeing his new wife still trembling, nearly curled into herself for protection....

Khu: Oye par ye sab kya hai? 

The man in the police uniform asked him....pointing to the garland of flowers in his hand...

P: Haan...ye phoolon ki maala kyu pakdi hai tumne? Aur ye dulhe ka libaas?

They all looked stunned....

Ta: Kabir ye sab ho kya raha hai? Kitne sawaal hai....tumne mujhse bank locker se vo shaadi ka joda aur gehne laane ke liye kyu kaha? Vo toh auntie ke the na....aur vo mangalsutra....

Ye sab Lakshman ke haatho kaha bhijvaaya? 

Kabir sighed....knowing it was time to explain...

K: Main aap sabke saare sawaalon ke jawaab bohot jald dunga....phil haal toh aap sab aa hi gaye hai..toh inse miliye.....

Kabir walked back to where Ananya was sitting & she immediately stood up seeing him approach......

Panditji's eyes widened seeing a fully decked up bride seated rather stiffly on one far corner of the couch in Kabir's drawing room.....

His older, wiser brain was beginning to realize what could have happened.....

L: Kabir bhai! Mera bachpan se sapna tha ek asli dulhan ko face to face dekhne ka! Aur ye toh kamaal ki khubsoorat dulhan hai! Bilkul ramp walk model jaisi! 

Lakshman cheered....

T: Shut up Lakshman! This is serious....Kabir....?

Taarini trailed off, looking expectantly at her best friend to clear this confusion...

K: Lakshman ye Asli dulhan meri wife hai...humaari shaadi bas abhi kuch der pehle hui hai...

Kabir explained calmly.....

All four of them blinked, then again...several times until they finally processed what he said....

Ta: SHAADI? 

Tarini almost screamed & Ananya jumped with a gasp..causing her anklets to tinkle....

Ta: S...sorry...

Tarini gave a watery smile as a proof of her broken heart....

She knew her love for Kabir was unrequited yet she had some hope that maybe Kabir & her would have a chance, but he was married...he belonged to another woman, pne he possibly liked & Taarini was happy for her best friend....

Khu: Shaadi? Aise kaise karli? Hume bataya bhi nahi....aur tu toh footage laane gaya tha na phir footage ke saath saath patni kaha se le aaya? 

Khuraana frowned....unable to understand his friend's actions....

K: I'll explain everything....just wait....

Kabir spoke as he neared Ananya who looked up at him warily....somewhat less scared than before....

P: Kabir......I'm really confused.....ye sab kya.....

Panditji spoke as he walked towards the newlywed couple but was cut off by Ananya's scream....

Kabir scrunched his eyes tight, his lips pressed in a thin line as his new wife gasped....and hid herself behind him....her entire body trembling furiously as she clung to his shoulder....clutching his kurta in a death grip.....

The older man looked crushed seeing the whimpering woman hiding behind his favourite student, who turned & spoke to her softly in a voice he had never heard Kabir speak before.....

Kabir, who had relocated Ananya back to the couch, & held his violently trembling wife close in his arms....gently rubbing her back to sothe her as she sobbed uncontrollably into his shoulder.....still clutching his kurta material for dear life.....

Ananya hesitantly lifted her head up from her husband 's strong chest, to look up at the visitors before scrunching her eyes tight & burying her head right back into Kabir's chest....

Kabir stroked her hair soothingly, before carefully breaking the hug to wipe away her tears ever so tenderly.....

Ananya winced as his fingers grazed a  welt on her waist.....

Kabir withdrew his hand as if burnt when she flinched....he realised that it was due to pain not fear.....he saw the dark angry red welt marring such beautiful creamy skin.....it looked painful by the look of it......

Kabir introduced Ananya to everyone.....promising that no one would ever hurt her. 

He narrated the entire ordeal of the day to everyone....

K: Agar main Ananya se shaadi nahi karta...toh vo log uske saath kuch bohot galat kardete....

His eyes showed the fear he was trying to mask.....

Khu: Kabir, I know bhaabhi abhi bohot taqleef mein hai, lekin evidence ikaththa karna bohot zaroori hai, vo bhi waqt rehte....tu bhaabhi ko hospital le ja....unka physical examination aur rape kit hoga, tab humaare paas unn darindo ke khilaaf aur saboot hoga....

Khuraana explained....even though in the line of police, he had seen several cases, he felt a more sympathetic towards the young woman curled as away as possible from them....

Ananya's head shot up at this, she looked like she wanted to speak but looked unsure & fearful....but Kabir was an expert in reading faces.....

K: Aap kuch kehna chahti hai? Its alright, hum sab aapki madat karne ke liye hi baithe hai....I promise aapko ab koi hurt nahi karega.....

He assured her with yet another small smile...urging her to talk.....

A: J...ji...vo...unhone...mere saath kuch kiya nahi hai....at..at least....mujhe yaad nahi....vo..vo...meri khubsoorti ki bohot badi keemat chahta tha....jo..jo..use abtak koi de nahi paaya tha....us...usne mujhe aise kisi khaas aur bohot p...paise waale grahak ke liye ba...bachakar.....

Ananya trailed off, slapping a hand over her mouth, trying to desperately hold her sobs....

Kabir sighed, offering her a glass of water & his handkerchief.....

Panditji looked proudly at his best journalist....he knew Kabir like no one did....

He was aware of the rumours the world had made up...

Kabir had a heart of gold & didn't deserve even a tiny fraction of the ridicule, unwanted speculations & gossip behind his back....

He was a sweet man full of love & compassion, not the astute he was potrayed as....

Somewhere in his heart, he hoped against hope, that this girl, even though Kabir had married her in the most unfortunate circumstances, broke the walls he'd built around himself & brought some warmth & happiness in his life.....

His chain of thoughts was broken by Kabir speaking up after Ananya had calmed down to some extent....

K: I know Khuraana, lekin main Ananya ko bahar le jau? Uss aadmi ne kahi galati se bhi use dekh liya toh? He thinks that both of us will be gone abroad by now....I can't risk her being taken!!! 

Inspector Khuraana seemed to think for while & so did te others when Kabir spoke up again....

K: Ek tareeka hai....

His voice held confidence & determination as he picked up his mobile to make a call.....

Dr Dipendra Sinha looked at the young man who was about to make a hole in the tasteful wooden flooring of the house with his fast pacing.....

Kabir's face was scrunched worry, his ears still echoing with Ananya's screams when she realised she would have to forgo certain garnents for the physical examination, she had pleaded with him to not put her through the test where she would be prodded & poked.....

It had taken him sometime before he could convince her about the importance if the test....

He could never forget those tears in her eyes when she meekly agreed to have the examination done..... 

Kabir turned around when he felt a hand on his shoulder....his eyes ran over the wise features of Dr Sinha.....

He had once helped him out of a case, he had been falsely accused in, & from then on had come to respect the learned & wise doctor who was as big a follower of truth & justice, as himself.....

Dr S: Kabir relax, Leela gayi hai na andar....vo uska theek se dhyaan rakhegi....bechaari bachchi ke saath bohot bura hua hai, but don't worry meri Leela ko aise cases handle karme ka experience hai....

The wise doctor assured him.....

Knowing that it was risky to take Ananya to a hospital & that too among so many new people might cause her to panic all the more, Kabir decided against it.....

Requesting a favour from Dr Sinha, he asked him if his wife, who was a gynaecologist could perform Ananya's examination at his home instead....

She agreed, since most of them didn't require any highly specialised equipment....

Both men jumped up, when the door opened...

Dr ( Mrs) Sinha walked out, accompanied by Taarini who had stayed behind to help out with Ananya....

Mrs S: Ananya ab theek hai...aaraam kar rahi hai...kya haal kiya hai unn jaanwaron ne bechari ka...kitna maara peeta, hai use...luckily main ye confirm kar sakti hoon ki uska rape nahi hua hai....

Par phir bhi vo bohot pain main thi, isliye maine ek morphine ka injection de diya....

Maine uske blood liya hai testing ke liye....saath hi kuch swabs bhi kyunki mujhe shak hai ki unhone use drug kiya tha....

Reports should be out soon....

Par aap chinta mat kijiye beta, Ananya is fighter....use kuch nahi hoga....trust me....

The motherly woman smiled at him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder before moving to stand near her husband....

Kabir nodded his gratitude....

K: Thank you Mrs Sinha, Ananya ne mujhse kaha tha...but we needed proof.....thanks again....

He spoke gratefully......

Hearing the doctor's words, he felt a relief like never before....

This woman, who had just met was in unbearable pain, & it affected him more than he would like to admit....

The rage he felt for the monsters who were responsible for Ananya's deplorable state, made his blood boil....

Breathing deeply, something which he had done a lot in that day in order to control, not that it helped much....but he did it nevertheless......

Knocking on the door of his bedroom, he entered when Taarini called out that he could come in....

There, on his large bed placed in the centre of the spacious bedroom, lay Ananya....dressed in his smallest pair of cotton tracks & T-shirt that were still a little too loose on her tiny underfed frame....

She was still pale & had large bandages visible on her head, neck & hand through the comforter...

However, she looked more relaxed.....

Taa: She's fine now Kabir....tum pareshaan mat ho...I think tumhe uske khaane ke liye kuch laana chahiye....examination kaafi lamba chala...thak hogayi bechaari...aur pata nahi aakhri baar kab kuch khaya hoga....

Taarini threw sympathetic glances at the resting Ananya.....

Kabir nodded....glancing at Ananya from the corner of eyes before heading out of the room....still troubled with Ananya's thoughts...

All this did nothing but add fuel his determination to get justice for Ananya more & more....

This was supposed to be just a story....how had he gotten so involved all of a sudden? 

He was going to have a undisturbed sleep tonight! Note the sarcasm! 

TBCsmiley1

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What did those evil people do to her? Hope they all go to hell. How can someone be so inhuman?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Riya Di 😲😲,this is terrific 👏

The darker side of world 😡😒

How brutal these men are, I know in real life they're more cruel than this but this was so heart wrenching 

Tha little girl scene was so heart wrenching 😡😭😣😣😣I just hate them 

I hope kabir rescue all of them soon 😭

Ananya 😭😭😭

Thank god kabir married her 

Kabir's News articles were the only thing that made Ananya smile in that hell🤗

Loved kabir's concern for his Nayi dulhan 🤗

Ananya baby you can trust him from now on, he'll be your guiding light from now 

Thank god manav malvika nahi hai story mein, disgusting logo ki kami Nahi hai Waise bhi 😆

Laxman, Nayi dulhan ne Dekhi aaj tak Isne 🤣🤣🤣

Tarini, you're a great friend 🤗

Loved the update riya Di 

Thanku so much for pm 

Update soon 🤗