Qurbaan hua Episode Discussion Thread no 1 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Janvi_Chahal


I would love to discuss! I recently started watching as well and do wish this forum was more active :(

Maybe it's new so it will take time to ppl to come here 

Posted: 7 months ago

Hey peeps, what happened in today's episode smiley9

Posted: 6 months ago

Wohoooooo the marriage has happened smiley41smiley40

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Sofna


Wohoooooo the marriage has happened smiley41smiley40


Actually, looking at the pre-cap I don’t think it did lol. I think Neel and Chahat switched with someone else 😳. But regardless I am happy. I would rather have them fall in love FIRST and then get married. They shouldn’t be forced to fall in love because they are married. 

Posted: 6 months ago

I wish meera ki entry late ho 

First a bond should be established btwn neil n chahat 

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Janvi_Chahal


Actually, looking at the pre-cap I don’t think it did lol. I think Neel and Chahat switched with someone else 😳. But regardless I am happy. I would rather have them fall in love FIRST and then get married. They shouldn’t be forced to fall in love because they are married.

Where did they get the time to switch with someone else? smiley5

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by asmaanixx


Where did they get the time to switch with someone else? smiley5

It must have been when the the rope on the truck was pulled and it got all smoky. 😂

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Janvi_Chahal


It must have been when the the rope on the truck was pulled and it got all smoky. 😂

Loll, you were bang on!


Qurbaan Hua 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Qurbaan Hua Social Media Gallery

pencil asmaanixx   stackexchange 52   eye 3532

asmaanixx 52 3532 2 months ago SillySeasonHere
Time SLot change for Qurbaan HUa

pencil Nichuss   stackexchange 3   eye 1290

Nichuss 3 1290 2 months ago Alikhan2158
Qurbaan Hua: Banner Contest Winner

pencil Arziya   stackexchange 6   eye 1233

Arziya 6 1233 3 months ago Nichuss
Request to qurbaan hua family

pencil Minisanjukta   stackexchange 2   eye 1241

Minisanjukta 2 1241 4 months ago nehhz335
Qurbaan Hua ll Creations Corner ll

pencil Arziya   stackexchange 3   eye 3780

Arziya 3 3780 4 months ago Nichuss

Topic Info

13 Participants 53 Replies 7153Views

Topic started by Heyyou12

Last replied by Nichuss

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP