Qurbaan hua Episode Discussion Thread no 1 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

What did you guys think about today’s episode? Overall I thought it was good! Looking at Chahat’s dress that she wore in the last part and the dress she wore in the promo it looks like she will be “buried alive” by Neel either tomorrow or the day after so I am excited to see how that goes and how she is saved cause we all know Chahat won’t be dying anytime soon. 😂😂😂 That’s a guarantee!

Loved this weeks epis. 

Especially today's where she rubs her lipstick onto his lipssmiley3smiley15smiley17

It certainly got kuch kuch brewing between the two smiley2- otherwise there was no need for Neel to so vehemently attempt to scrub it offsmiley17

Yes, will love to see how Neel will try to ignore his feelings for Chahatsmiley42

Originally posted by nehhz335

Yes, will love to see how Neel will try to ignore his feelings for Chahatsmiley42

That’s certainly going to be a treat to watch! smiley4 

Originally posted by Sofna

Loved this weeks epis. 

Especially today's where she rubs her lipstick onto his lipssmiley3smiley15smiley17

It certainly got kuch kuch brewing between the two smiley2- otherwise there was no need for Neel to so vehemently attempt to scrub it offsmiley17

I loved that scene! It almost seemed like Neel was trying to rub of the tiny feelings he has for Chahat that has developed as he was rubbing of the lipstick. 😂😂

Creatives are doing a great job of building the chemistry between the twosmiley14smiley32

This - if treated right - can become a very passionate love storysmiley43smiley35smiley15

The way he looks at her when distancing goes for a toss smiley2- her reaction to his nearness and the intensity of his gazesmiley35smiley17...

One thing I noticed was the delicate and gentlemanly way he removed and put her on the chairsmiley27

Hey guys 

I'm new here 

I'm watching the show from starting only n it's such an amazing show 

Bt forum is quite inactive 

Can here we discuss about the show? 

Originally posted by shreyatode1

Hey guys 

I'm new here 

I'm watching the show from starting only n it's such an amazing show 

Bt forum is quite inactive 

Can here we discuss about the show? 

I would love to discuss! I recently started watching as well and do wish this forum was more active :(

Qurbaan Hua