Qurbaan hua Episode Discussion Thread no 1 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Neel and Chahat goin to protect the khaand family from Mrs Baig....

Hey guys, I've been loving the show though I'm not able to watch it, I rely on your discussions on this thread and it helps me to know what is going on in the show.

It's a request to you all, especially the senior members if anyone exam help me.

I am revisiting Love me Mila di jodi which used to air on Star one in 2009. I read the written updates on indiaforums which were posted them as there is no other way to watch the show, but most of the posts are members only as I was not a member of that group I'm not able to read those updates. I request you all if anyone can help in reading those update or if anyone of you was a member them in that group, then please share those updates or if there is anyway I can directly read those like adding me as a member in that group or something....... please help if anyone knows also if you have any way to watch the show please share.

By the way I needed to read ep 105, 13 the Nov 2009.

Please help if anyone can.....

Originally posted by nehhz335

Hey guys, I've been loving the show though I'm not able to watch it, I rely on your discussions on this thread and it helps me to know what is going on in the show.

It's a request to you all, especially the senior members if anyone exam help me.

I am revisiting Love me Mila di jodi which used to air on Star one in 2009. I read the written updates on indiaforums which were posted them as there is no other way to watch the show, but most of the posts are members only as I was not a member of that group I'm not able to read those updates. I request you all if anyone can help in reading those update or if anyone of you was a member them in that group, then please share those updates or if there is anyway I can directly read those like adding me as a member in that group or something....... please help if anyone knows also if you have any way to watch the show please share.

By the way I needed to read ep 105, 13 the Nov 2009.

Please help if anyone can.....

*Then

Originally posted by Nichuss

Loving the current track..........

wat will happen when truth of CHahat will be out...........

Heyy Nichuss, have you watched love me Milla di jodi?

I'm really sorry, I know this isn't right to talk about another show but no one's giving me a reply...

Heyy guys, just read the new article on Qurbaan hua, there's a possibility of Karan being replaced.........

It states that Rajveer Singh will play the new lead😡i really don't know the new guy and no offense but nobody can match Karan And Pratibha's standard of chemistry and Karan shouldn't be replaced......

hi neha...

sry i saw the comments now only... as i visit QH forum very less

nahi i hvnt seen that show....

coming to replacement... he s gud ...getting into Neel

Epsd 18 Nov..

interesting episode........... loved it............

chaahat n neel disguise and bring the truth out f getting fake gold coins...

alekh caught.... and slapped by vaasji

Epsd 24, 25 NeeHat episodes....

chahat getting possessive on Neel.... jealousy on seeing fans 

Epsd 28 Nov

Neel ask Chahat help in pretense of helping priest father... to treat Baig....

Bhopu helps Neel w/o coming in front f him

chahat proves Bopu is innocent in front of Khaand family and Neel

the heart wala its so cute..... made Neel realise Bopu is nt wrong....

finally Chahat Pg exam.... trouble vasji comes to bless n wish the candidates