Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thats your and his personal problem

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Imagine writing all this being a virgin.*SMH*

Dr Harivansh Rai Bachchan wrote MADHUSHALA and never ever had a sip of alcohol..πŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some are genuine left and some are genuine right and some are genuine centralists but majority are trolls who are here just to instigate others or are misguided themselves. That holds true for twiter trolls and real life for many journalists as well, tv anchors Jinka Ghar ka Khana dusro ke Ghar aag Mai ghee daal ke chalta hai.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why this sympathy for ponymo all of a sudden in this forum? She always posts unrelated political threads and provoking comments to rile up people..I would actually say she is pretty smart and she doesn't need you guys to defend herπŸ˜†

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Far from being a "weirdo" , ponymo is a dangerous anti-social , anti-national element on this forum ..

My question was on your defense for ponymo ( which was utterly illogical ) .. As for where your sympathies lies , it is your business , none of my business .. You should have thought twice before piggybacking ponymo to justify your own  estrogen filled hatred for "sissy boys's" randi rona .. Should have taken your own knife to chop off their penises instead of hiding behind ponymo .. 

OMG this is epic. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Fine .. At least you are back to what you did initially - defending the OP .. 

That takes me back to my original point - can we generalize all Muslims and give out statements "Jihadis/ Muslims protesting against CAA" ? .. You cant deny the basis for such generalizations , just as you aren't denying the basis on which the OP stands .. 

The TM is just another bigot and is using this platform to vent out her bigotry .. The concern in the OP isn't real , the propaganda is ..  If the same topic was made by someone like ATC ( who borders on a man hating feminist herself ) , i would have focused more on the concern , rather than the propaganda but i would still call her out for the blatant generalization ..There is a way to put across your points/ concerns .. It shows where you are coming from .. The OP is about name calling which isn't justified no matter how you try to twist it ..

The TM has been doing so since ages. Calling bjp, PM and everyone who supports them various names. 

In multiple threads. 

But can't even even acknowledge what peacfuls do. 

A bigot thoroughly. 

I've seen countless propagandist threads made by TM to paint bjp and PM in negative light. No matter if the issue is not directly related to her. 

The TM is venting out her own bias and hate here. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Why this sympathy for ponymo all of a sudden in this forum? She always posts unrelated political threads and provoking comments to rile up people..I would actually say she is pretty smart and she doesn't need you guys to defend herπŸ˜†

Dil ro raha hai mera

magar aankh naam nahin.

Duniya samajh rahi hai

mujhe koi gham nahin.

Guneet80 thumbnail

Ikr πŸ€£πŸ€£

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Ponymo is mohalley ki ladki hey and why shouldn't anyone defend her?! 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dil ro raha hai mera

magar aankh naam nahin.

Duniya samajh rahi hai

mujhe koi gham nahin.

Koi Kahe, Kehta Rahe Kitna Bhi Humko Deewana

Koi Kahe, Kehta Rahe Kitna Bhi Humko Deewana

Hum Logon Ki Thokar Mein Hai Yeh Zamaana

Jab Saaz Hai, Aawaaz Hai, Phir Kis Liye Hichkichaana