Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

As per your data Thappad has scored over Panga coz it has more screens . Hence i mentioned Chhapaak which had lesser screens as per BOI vis a vis Panga but still scored better numbers. Occupancy is the key word here.

But it still has nothing to do with Chhapaak...

If you want to make a comparaison in term of occupancy then you can do so with Panga vs Thappad... it'll be more relevant imo.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

But it still has nothing to do with Chhapaak...

If you want to make a comparaison in term of occupancy then you can do so with Panga vs Thappad... it'll be more relevant imo.

BOI hasn't updated Thapaad screens but shud be nonetheless same as the panga,Chhapaak, Mardaani 2 number.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

I have learnt from this forum content decides lifetime whereas opening day is your box office pull.

Based on that perspective,  you are saying kangana, taapsee, and pryanka have the same BO pull tofay?

The sky is pink earned 2.50 cr. so are you saying that Priyanka is not as big of a star as Kangana/Taapsee? or even deepika who earned about 4 cr. for chappaak?

That just doesnt make sense to me. In terms of stardom, even tho PC has gone abroad..she is still a bigger star than taapsee.

Being a known face imo is enough to attract the audience to a film if the content of the film is good.

Mary kom was one of priyankas higest solo opening days, but not the sky is pink. Piku for deepika. So based on this their BO pull has declined? content plays a big big role.

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vsbarry

Based on that perspective,  you are saying kangana, taapsee, and pryanka have the same BO pull tofay?

The sky is pink earned 2.50 cr. so are you saying that Priyanka is not as big of a star as Kangana/Taapsee? or even deepika who earned about 4 cr. for chappaak?

That just doesnt make sense to me. In terms of stardom, even tho PC has gone abroad..she is still a bigger star than taapsee.

Being a known face imo is enough to attract the audience to a film if the content of the film is good.

Mary kom was one of priyankas higest solo opening days, but not the sky is pink. Piku for deepika. So based on this their BO pull has declined? content plays a big big role.

I did not make this topic to compare all other heroines...it was about Taapsee coz apparently she is touted to be a sasti copy of Kangana...

Rangoli and Kangana bots consider her some superstar , made fun of Taapsee...so topic toh banta hai when Taapsee has beaten her with a nicher subject.

P.S - Yes i agree content matters ...but then you cant deny Panga was a more commercial ,happy film than Thappad.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangoli will start  bashing Taapsee in 1, 2, 3...

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago