Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kangana ruined her popularity and killed her chances of becoming a top actress by developing this new persona, why doesn’t she realise making controversial statements and bashing everyone left right and centre daily is for KRK and Rakhi Sawant types, not A list actors πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

Well anyway now it’s too late, she has ruined it for herself despite being very talented and actually pretty πŸ™ƒ.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And we wonder why mediocrity is respected in india. Box office of a bar movie is being celebrated for some 2rs actors 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Panga had a competition from Street Dancer so the real value opening is similar I think .

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vsbarry

When will people understand that its about content. How does 1 cr. half a cr. make a difference. If she is bringing 5 cr. more for a film like Panga than her contemporaries..then ok..there is some stardom there. But even deepika cant achieve this.

You have to look at the cumulation of work for an actress. not just 1 film. Kangana with a Queen and TWM in comparison to Taapsee's Pink and Badla..there is a clear winner here on who is ahead. Can taapsee catch up..yes of course. shes got lots of potential and she is getting really good work.

I have learnt from this forum content decides lifetime whereas opening day is your box office pull.

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I'm confused, why is Chhapaak even mentioned there ? 

You really din't understand? 😳

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Panga had a competition from Street Dancer so the real value opening is similar I think .

Dint see people talk about real value when Chhapaak clashed with the Biggie Tanhaji which opened to big numbers.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So basically Taapsee is ahead in stardom??

What a nightmare for Kangana! She must be regretting the day she called Taapsee 'sasti copy'. Her own words have come back to bite her n the **s. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You really din't understand? 😳

The topic is about Thappad vs Panga... so no I don't understand why Chhapaak is being mentionned here.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

So basically Taapsee is ahead in stardom??

What a nightmare for Kangana! She must be regretting the day she called Taapsee 'sasti copy'. Her own words have come back to bite her n the **s. 

But it’s no victory for Tapsee

At this point Everybody is ahead of Kangana psychotic self

Tapsee should focus on overtaking popular actresses that being still believe in (Alia or Kareena )

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

The topic is about Thappad vs Panga... so no I don't understand why Chhapaak is being mentionned here.

As per your data Thappad has scored over Panga coz it has more screens . Hence i mentioned Chhapaak which had lesser screens as per BOI vis a vis Panga but still scored better numbers. Occupancy is the key word here.