Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru madam... daily soap hain... it will go like this only...

hum jitna characters ko analye karte hain...utna show ke makers aaj tak nahi karpaye....

i really want to see mishbir growing after marriage... but drama ke alawa kuch dikta nahi yehi pe...

how many leaps or MU's may happen but i want mishbir to be together...

if another seperation i cant see the show...

🤗 this hug is for u

If another separation occurs..I will personally go and screw up makers..let kuku be separated..give them a love story..if they r separated now..they can have a fresh start..their fresh start has become very sudden and divorce track was ruined to ruin mishbir wedding..so better makers give separation to kuku and leave our mishbir for good...let them leave RV house..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru madam... daily soap hain... it will go like this only...

hum jitna characters ko analye karte hain...utna show ke makers aaj tak nahi karpaye....

i really want to see mishbir growing after marriage... but drama ke alawa kuch dikta nahi yehi pe...

how many leaps or MU's may happen but i want mishbir to be together...

if another seperation i cant see the show...

🤗 this hug is for u

arey yaar she me mini were discussing on how mishbir are... its just a discussion... analysis are what makes forum active... and we all love doing analysis which makes us love show n character even more... 😆

even rajan sir said in an interview that they do get ideas for twitter, insta n IF for parents show... so being its spin off they do visit here n other sns n many of our ideas has come true too.. 😆

as of now there wont be any separation thats for sure dont worry.. 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

what misti gets burnt 😲😲😲😲 burn injuries on her face 😲😲😲

Your kidding😲

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Confuse ho gayi smiley37smiley37 the thing is truth never broke them apart,  it's their decision , it was one decision by abir that lead to break up and it was one decision by mishti to come back that lead to their patch up .... jab do logo ke beech rishta toot ta hai toh un do logo ke wajah se hi toot ta hai aur phir jood ta bhi un logo ke wajah se his hai

The thing is both mishbir know each other quite well , so abir knew that haldi act was planned by meenu  , meenu is trying to frame mishti in baba case and mishti also knew that abir loves her and can't really say those harsh words and hence decided to come back  , abir was manipulated by meenu and there was a scene also between meenu and mishti before going to London where she says that I know you are after all this...but what mishti didn't knew that exactly how she blackmailed abir to go for a break up ...

No the actions and reactions aren't the same exactly ...even the way they handle the things are different which you explained yourself only in later part of your post 

Mishti tries to be this one woman army but what she dosent realise that people are just using her in the process ... she gets all the time to decide the correct course of action be it in haldi fiasco or baba fiasco  but ultimately she gives in to meenu's demands.... runs away and then also hopes that abir will come to save her 

how much ever you want to deny , but in every step she had bade papa and abir with her ... but she never tried to talk to them or take their advice...why ? I fail to understand this kind of attitude at times ...if you have a guiding figure around you then why not open up to them at difficult times ....in my opinion mahs never encouraged her to do anything expect for maintaining a peaceful bond with kuhu... rest other things mishti takes it upon herself on her own like " main abir ki bodyguard banugi , main usse protect karungi  " .... she didn't think about the consequences  of bringing out kuhu's illegitimate identiy in front of her family on the haldi day ...she didn't think about the consequences when kunal gave her dhamki on kuhu's bidaai...and then she was quick enough to judge abir ke tumne mujhse chupaya kyun ke kunal shaadi se bhaag gaya tha ...arey they why did you hide that abir's mom and kunal gave dhamki to you ? she didn't think about the consequences of sharing the details of baba's proofs with meenu ,first  she didn't even think that why meenu is asking her only to go to rajgadh and collect the proofs , okay meenu wanted mishti to tell the truth bcoz then abir would believe them but proofs toh koi bhi la sakta hai ..laxman bhi smiley36 Mishti makes that extra effort when she dosent have to and dosent say anything when she actually has to ...like when actually mahs encouraged her to go and stand by abir ...she was like " yeh uska family matter hai  " smiley36 somewhere there is a lack of judgement on her part on whom to confide and whom to not...where to take a stand, where to let go

...that's what I am trying to say ...that inspite of having a bitter experience with meenu in the past , and having an idea of what she is capable to do , she still ends up believing her only in the way inviting trouble to herself 

In case of abir ,  first of all he never trusts meenu at all , so there are very less chances that he gives to meenu to play him ,  he dosent try to be the one man army ,like you said , he shares his feelings with ppl whom he believes are their own....be or with  naanu ( when he fell in love with mishti)  with mishti ( all his feelings ) with kunal and parul at times ...and they all  guide him in the right path ...he had his own share of mistakes too ...the biggest mistake he did was breaking up with her and actually at that point of time he didn't take anyone's advice also because he was not given any time to think at all unlike mishti ...., but with abir,  he is shown to be learning from his mistakes,  going into introspective mode and realising that where he had gone wrong too and even apologising for for same ...he knew that his decision to break up with her without telling her the real reason  was so wrong ... that's why after marriage the first promise he wanted that there shouldn't be any secret between them because he knows that when they try to solve the matters on their own without informing each other the real reason , they end up creating more troubles for themselves....he only wanted mishti to confide to him first  before she takes any big step smiley9 because together they are strong,  abir also informed mishti first and messaged her about kuku divorce  ...from his side he has started taking these baby steps already ...

In the end I believe that's how the characters are designed in a way....

wow wow we both were actually confused but thank you guruji for this post.. 🤗🤗🤗

i just love love reading your post... 🤗👏👏👏

simple thing Abir mostly supports others but helps when necessary so one or other is always in loop, and mishti mostly tries to help others more than supporting them, she wants to cross ocean n do things for others single handedly... which is were the problem lies n they differ... 

from abir side he has started taking baby step after shaadi now its mish turn lets see.. i wont conclude anything until we get to know what mish exactly thinks of meenu n also how she handles kuhu matter... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Burn injury 😱😱😱😱

Morning I was talking abt Mishti getting injured..lo ji Dil mein tassali ho gayi😆y drama drama drama..I'm honestly fed up of this..Kuhu will be behind this pakka

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

awe..if  rajan don't separate them For trp Or leap then definitely we will get 

Pregnancy, parenting phase...

Plz I want mishbir feeling baby moment

haha i hope not yaar.. 

uff feeling baby i want so much yaar lets hope we get atleast half of it... and until now mishbir had enjoyed every phase of their life from friendship to lover to now hubby wifey.. lets hope for best 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hum donon hi confused hain🤣🤣

Haan I said the first para u wrote naaa.....truth or lies never mattered in their relationship. Its just fodder for mishti blame game. Their action reaction to a situation/truth  is what makes the difference. Like Moni said their belief that some truths are better not revealed doesn't mean that their is lack of trust between them. 

Baaki as u said mish has a propensity to help where it is not required, Abir helps only when required. 

Baaki I forgot what I thought abt when I read Uru's post and the point I was supposed to make😆

ultimate truth... 😆

dont get confused come on think dear.. 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I am only reading Mini😆

i thought so you will reply something 🤣 not you mini mini that mini the small mini