Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is so so beautiful. Look, body, thinking and soul... everything is beautiful

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys if sid and sana agree ,there will be deluge of music albums as they are very common nowadays. And if pahira and asimanshi can get them ,sidnaaz craze is at another level. 

My take is sir and sana and specially sid have let EQ creep in their approach. Because this is the only couple that is actually in love. So sid wants to keep it to himself. 

He doesn't want to take any commercial advantage like the other two are doing. The relation ship is too precious for him to try and milk it commercially. 

Right now their focus would be more on exploring each other and their future together rather than building on their jodi craze . 

And Mark my words ,because of their genuine love their Jodi craze will increase and sustain ,whereas the other two the littke limelight they have will just die a natural death. 

And me as a fan of their togetherness would not have it any other way. Let them just scan each other in private and explore their hearts and realise they are soulmates. 

Albums and rest will follow. 

Let's patiently wait for sid to decide and take a call. 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago

why does shehnaz refer to shehbaz as sala sahib while talking to jay/mahi in the promo lmao.. what the heck is going on.🤣

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1234729547133620224

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

why does shehnaz refer to shehbaz as sala sahib while talking to jay/mahi in the promo lmao.. what the heck is going on.🤣

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1234729547133620224

Arre...Manee...uski shadi ke liye aaye hain na...toh sab jija hue na🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Arre...Manee...uski shadi ke liye aaye hain na...toh sab jija hue na🤣🤣

oh god i feel so dumb 🤣🤣

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh god i jst saw a video on YT of a punjabi review sid live video. Title was given review of Jija Ji live 🤣🤣🤣

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha Haha.. this is crazy man...

In pagalon k chakkar mein PM khud Social Media chhodne ko taiyyar ho gaye hain...🤣🤣🤣

Shit this is funny .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wont be surprised if after the producers IV they start tweeting Justin Trudeau to give honorary citizenship to these two..

#Canadaforlove🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Oh god i jst saw a video on YT of a punjabi review sid live video. Title was given review of Jija Ji live 🤣🤣🤣

i wanna see, can you post it??!