Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why does MSK not end? colors chahta Kia hai? Mein isko apna account number bhejne ko tsyyar Hoon.. paise is show or waste karne k bejaye mujhe hi de de

we both crib on this everyday! Don’t we ? 🤣. But I pray to god that the trps go worse and waiting for online trp tomorrow and then trp on Thursday!  I want this to go into kachra 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyy! Bas ab toh waiting to see them in videos together!

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

MSK new promo

Contestants are cooking food as requested by sana and paras

again Date? 🙄🙏🏻

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

we both crib on this everyday! Don’t we ? 🤣. But I pray to god that the trps go worse and waiting for online trp tomorrow and then trp on Thursday!  I want this to go into kachra 

Everytime I hear about Sid Sana from third party or see their shitty promo, that's all I can think of

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

is there another link...it says it’s not available in my country :( 

Everyone was comparing sid and doc....maybe jay is doing it so that it can once and for all die a painful death without the hope of resurrection? 

Try using a vpn. Sana describes her ideal guy which has all the qualities of Sid basically. She mentions how she wants a guy with attitude (again hinting towards Sid) but Jay is like Doctor has a lot of attitude too you’ll start liking him🤪

Sana says doctor can never become Like him (sid). 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Everytime I hear about Sid Sana from third party or see their shitty promo, that's all I can think of

I want to hear from them or rather I want their couple pics every week!  I swear it’s so annoying to watch these losers try for a date everyday ! Yaar who wants a date everyday?  🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t think he said shoot will be in Canada, he said she wants to come to Canada 

Shoot may happen here I think

Right now, no US/Canada or Europe is safe 😄

he said after the show ends. also if its gonna be a punjabi song than they have more resources here. punjabi songs are all about nice cars, nice views and all that kinda stuff to make revenue. most of her other music videos are all over seas.

corona is scary thou, hopefully they find a cure soon 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

he said after the show ends. also if its gonna be a punjabi song than they have more resources here. punjabi songs are all about nice cars, nice views and all that kinda stuff to make revenue. most of her other music videos are all over seas.

corona is scary thou, hopefully they find a cure soon 

Nope he didn’t say exactly after show ends too! All answers were on the edge actually 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want to hear from them or rather I want their couple pics every week!  I swear it’s so annoying to watch these losers try for a date everyday ! Yaar who wants a date everyday?  🤦🏻‍♀️

Seriously.. even if take Sid Sana out of the equation, this show simply sucks

Ahhh.. I wonder when we will get another of their pic together😒