Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I believe you both covered all points now, Nikki. TFS on Veer too, wasn't clear.

Okay... Thank you so much. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, you can definitly start with Ansh the Hulk and Nishant putting some sense in his Khali Khopri. 😛 But then a brief conversation between them where they'll connect all the dots. Here you can explain Veer and Rudra. Finally they'll decide to go look for the weapon. 

Ansh the Hulk... Ho payega? Cos he was angry plus disappointed in the previous chapter and then Nishant calmed him down and they were talking with GM and Panditji. So, dobara Hulk mode... Is it possible??

About Rudra... Iska explanation hum thoda sa differently denge. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ansh the Hulk... Ho payega? Cos he was angry plus disappointed in the previous chapter and then Nishant calmed him down and they were talking with GM and Panditji. So, dobara Hulk mode... Is it possible??

About Rudra... Iska explanation hum thoda sa differently denge. 

Hmm! Let's see, detail mein dene ki zarrorat nahi. Ek line se start kar sakti ho ki he is pissed and guilty and others were discussing. Aise shuru kar sakti ho. Otherwise directly discussion deke start karo.

I'll be waiting for your explanation regarding Rudra! 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hmm! Let's see, detail mein dene ki zarrorat nahi. Ek line se start kar sakti ho ki he is pissed and guilty and others were discussing. Aise shuru kar sakti ho. Otherwise directly discussion deke start karo.

I'll be waiting for your explanation regarding Rudra! 😊

Chalo theek hai... Dekhte hain kya ho sakta hai.

Besides, I need to write one scene about Ant too... After all, I have made Panditji mention about that weapon with which he would kill Pia...

About Rudra... I hope jaisa hum soch rahe hain waisa likh paye...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Chalo theek hai... Dekhte hain kya ho sakta hai.

Besides, I need to write one scene about Ant too... After all, I have made Panditji mention about that weapon with which he would kill Pia...

About Rudra... I hope jaisa hum soch rahe hain waisa likh paye...

All the best! 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

All the best! 👍🏼

Thank you so much... 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, needed a small suggestion...

I have almost finished the 11th chapter but beech main thoda sa gadbad hai. According to my story, it is still the 29th and they still have a lot of time before the Kaal Shukra Grahan. So, how do I skip the time and make it the evening of 30th?? What should I make them do the entire 29th and half of the 30th??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Since they'll be trying to retrieve the weapon to kill Anta, you could add one last line that after retrieving it they'll realize hours have passed and they need to hurry to save Piya.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Since they'll be trying to retrieve the weapon to kill Anta, you could add one last line that after retrieving it they'll realize hours have passed and they need to hurry to save Piya.

See, weapon to bina Daivik ke milega nahi cos only Pia can pick it up and give to Ansh... Isiliye samajh nahi aa raha hai.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Simple way would be they have to search a lot and time passes, about other details like if Pia is needed, they have to find a way. Since it's your story, you would come with the best alternative. 

Plus they possibly have to do some overnight Puja in a mandir to activate powers or get hints.