Originally posted by: nushy1995

Agree with both of you! 

Nothing can beat Haseen Nowjawan! 😎

Of course nothing beats that, and poor Pia could not attack 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nushy gave interesting suggestions.

But you could actually set it up anywhere. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

It can be the Mandir where Anta was trapped.

Or you can invent a place, not necessary you add the name where the first Dai sacrificed itself.

In Charmed, Haliwell mantion was situated at a normal place but it was equidistant from five natural elements. So in the center, it had great power called the Nexus.

You can use that as by killing a Dai, Anta would become all powerful and will be able to control the elements permanently.

Thank you for these suggestions...

Hopefully I'll be able to manage. ðŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waise, Piya has been kidnapped. And 11th is probably not the ending. How many chapters are left?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Waise, Piya has been kidnapped. And 11th is probably not the ending. How many chapters are left?

I'll try to end it soon...

Now, the search for the weapon plus the D-Day is left. They have to find the place where the weapon is and the place where Ant will be sacrificing Pia. Uske baad, just the fight between Ansh and Ant is left.

So, zyada se zyada do chapters main ho jaana chahiye...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay guys... Another question.

I am working on the 11th chapter. And I want to confirm which other points are left to be taken up. The weapon, it's location and the face-off are left.

What else is left to be taken up??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay guys... Another question.

I am working on the 11th chapter. And I want to confirm which other points are left to be taken up. The weapon, it's location and the face-off are left.

What else is left to be taken up??

That's all.

But yes, Rudra's connection to all these or why he was behaving weirdly is still unanswered.

Plus I got confused earlier that Anta would never supply Team R with the books. Because it would be much easier for him to take down Piya if she wasn't aware about the impending danger.

So I think you can write a bit to clear these things (for me ðŸ˜›) like when Anta killed him or if it was Anta since the beginning, why did he inform Team R about everything. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's all.

But yes, Rudra's connection to all these or why he was behaving weirdly is still unanswered.

Plus I got confused earlier that Anta would never supply Team R with the books. Because it would be much easier for him to take down Piya if she wasn't aware about the impending danger.

So I think you can write a bit to clear these things (for me ðŸ˜›) like when Anta killed him or if it was Anta since the beginning, why did he inform Team R about everything. 

Oh haan... I completely forgot to mention Rudra. Chalo, ek aur addition ho gaya list main...

About Veer... I guess I already told that Veer was killed on the evening of 27th. This means that the one who gave Nishant those books was the original Veer but the one with whom he conversed on the phone in the next chapter was Antakasur. 

I guess if I would not have shown Antakasur entering Nishant's house in Panditji's guise, I would have made him enter in Veer's guise...

Anyways, no problem... I'd keep this one in mind and try to explain. ðŸ˜Š

Also, any suggestions regarding how to begin the next chapter? The previous one ended with Ni-Sa-An getting to know Antakasur's truth... What about this one?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I believe you both covered all points now, Nikki. TFS on Veer too, wasn't clear.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, you can definitly start with Ansh the Hulk and Nishant putting some sense in his Khali Khopri. ðŸ˜› But then a brief conversation between them where they'll connect all the dots. Here you can explain Veer and Rudra. Finally they'll decide to go look for the weapon.