Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

There is nothing to suggest Sana"s not being professional.

Good I caught you on here though as I am kind of curious as to why you were making up stuff about what I have said on the fora.

You guys really take this fandom stuff too seriously.

Sana isn’t being professional because she as the female lead isn’t taking this show or its contestants seriously which defeats the entire purpose of a show.

Guess what happens to people who aren’t serious about their jobs? They eventually get fired.

As for the other thing I had found out about that info from from someone who checked out Sidnaaz dt.

Now personally I don’t have the time or patience to checkout that delusional thread but I consider my sources to be very reliable so forgive me but I’ll trust their word over yours.

Not that me believing them over you matters to you at all but since you asked me that particular question I gave you my pov.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Sana isn’t being professional because she as the female lead isn’t taking this show or its contestants seriously which defeats the entire purpose of a show.

Guess what happens to people who aren’t serious about their jobs? They eventually get fired.

As for the other thing I had found out about that info from from someone who checked out Sidnaaz dt.

Now personally I don’t have the time or patience to checkout that delusional thread but I consider my sources to be very reliable so forgive me but I’ll trust their word over yours.

Not that me believing them over you matters to you at all but since you asked me that particular question I gave you my pov.

It's actually very easy to search posts on this website by any user but you do you.

I would appreciate if you don't quote me again though and believe me I will extend you the same courtesy.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

They made her sign the show saying "its your show" why not reprimanded her before?? when she was in BB and said "mera show hoga" "I will be big boss in that show". Why not reprimand her right away Its NOT your show. Would she signed the show if they told her "its not your show it won't run on your terms and conditions" They actually changed the format for both Paras and Shehnaaz giving them upper hand. They did same with her by promoting Sidnaaz and than discarding it and than again promoting after dip from 3.5 to weeks after week to 2.9. Now again why they bring Sid if they wanted her to take interest in other guys? Why they made her dance with Sid in their channel's award function if they want her to be professional and take interest in the show which was offered to her as her show where even the format changed. When she was telling in her LC that she won't get married in the show and doing it for fun why not call her and straightaway tell her this show is NOT for fun. They are repeating what they did during that week of BB when she volunteered to go out. She was offered a show that also when she was already a part of BB where she will have a central and more pivotal role than those contestants. Gauti like other winners hasn't been most successful career wise post BB-8. If Shehnaaz didn't get lattu over him during his guest appearance he won't be hyped even in BB-13. 

First of all just a friendly advice use paragraphs from next time. No offense It’ll be much more easy to read your pov if it’s not a long jumbled up mess lol

Secondly, things don’t work like that in any professional industry. Both the employer and employees have their managers and lawyers come up with, negotiate and sign the contract with all the terms and conditions agreed upon beforehand. 

So newsflash Sana wasn’t forced to do anything. She was offered a show and she accepted. Now it’s up to her to take an active interest in it and do the job she signed up for.

The fact is that Sana needs Colors and not vice versa. Do not forget that she had been run out of the Punjabi industry before bb. So she came to Colors hoping to be a part of bb. They made her. Without Colors and bb there wouldn’t be a Sidnaaz to mooch off of.

So Sana ain’t some big shot bollywood celeb who doesn’t need the show neither is she some naive innocent woman being forced to do a show.

Things don’t work like that in the employment sector. There are stringent laws and checks and balances to ensure stuff like that doesn’t especially in a professional industry like the TV sector. 

This isn’t a bollywood movie where there is a damsel in distress waiting to be rescued by her prince charming 😂😂😂

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

There is thing called professionalism. No one forced Sana to sign a contact with Colors to do their shows.

Now that she has signed that contract she should at least be professional enough to do their show earnestly. 

Future prospective employers watching the show will not like her unprofessionalism.

It’s not bb anymore so welcome to the real world where she’s got to honour her commitments whether she likes it or not or else she can join the unemployment club and ruin her professional reputation.

Oh really? Have you been present that you know whether Sana was pressurized or not?? Sana is no where unprofessional in here. Her purpose is to entertain she does it. The channel knew and were promoting her and Sidharth as a potential couple. She has been saying openly she is in love with him. It is unprofessional on channel's part then to cast someone already head over heels over somebody that too in a shadi show.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

First of all just a friendly advice use paragraphs from next time. No offense It’ll be much more easy to read your pov if it’s not a long jumbled up mess lol

Secondly, things don’t work like that in any professional industry. Both the employer and employees have their managers and lawyers come up with, negotiate and sign the contract with all the terms and conditions agreed upon beforehand. 

So newsflash Sana wasn’t forced to do anything. She was offered a show and she accepted. Now it’s up to her to take an active interest in it and do the job she signed up for.

The fact is that Sana needs Colors and not vice versa. Do not forget that she had been run out of the Punjabi industry before bb. So she came to Colors hoping to be a part of bb. They made her. Without Colors and bb there wouldn’t be a Sidnaaz to mooch off of.

So Sana ain’t some big shot bollywood celeb who doesn’t need the show neither is she some naive innocent woman being forced to do a show.

Things don’t work like that in the employment sector. There are stringent laws and checks and balances to ensure stuff like that doesn’t especially in a professional industry like the TV sector. 

This isn’t a bollywood movie where there is a damsel in distress waiting to be rescued by her prince charming 😂😂😂

You are highly mistaken to say Sana needs Colors.. yes she needs sources somehow but not Colors. Right now Colors need her because Sana is the only individual whose name is being used to carry this show forward. Sidharth too has been dragged because of her. Colors need them to drag this shitty show. Sana's father was ready to pay the penalty to get her out of the show but they didn't let her out. In fact, claimed to run it according to her ease. 

She is a professional and a very humble person to survive in any industry that's why she ks still working with them despite paying her lesser amounts compared to her contributions!

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Really..omg! U feel like this.That women is rude and just want those boys to entertain her so that she gets timepass and u blame the channel! Really..I liked her in BB.but here she is very immature & arrogance. 

She isn't rude. Its just a matter of her consent. Ab contract sign kiya hai tw sabko gaud m bitha le kia? Sana has been like this in BB too.. she can't fake her affection. If she finds it good she'll show it, if not then not. The girl didn't even listen to Salman when he asked her to not to bear shukla's tantrums. Why'd she change just because of a chindi tv show, that isnlt even clear in its concept? 

Salman said its Sana's show and its entertainment show.

Gautam js saying its not Sana's show and its not entertainment show either.

Pehle channel ko bolo decide krle what they want.
Sana is carrying herself with dignity in this show, without doing any crap love angle or kisam kissi or pool dances.. otherwise those of you calling her unprofessional or rude now would call her characterless..

I'm glad of whatever she is doing as far as her dignity is maintained and personal life isn't affected.. its all fine

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did I say she was forced to do this show or to sign it? She definitely signed it by her own will but if they want her to take interest in other guys why they are still promoting Sidnaaz in their channel's award function? Sana is constantly from the time she wasn't even a part of show calling it her show why not reprimand her for calling it her show?  Its our channels show and you are a part of it. We can't change our terms and conditions for you. Would she signed the show if they told her "No you have no major/central role in that show as you are claiming so"  "you are being paid to find a groom/partner nothing else"  If she was banned by Punjabi industry and was out of work how her three songs Veham, Range and Sidewalk released during BB? Yes BB or better say viewers made her and she is being saying the same that BB and my fans made me popular.In her journey video they told her "BB will be remembered by your Name". Both Paras and Sana claimed they didn't know the format and when they came out of BB they made creatives change the  format. Damsel in Distress. Like Seriously?  If she was told before that show will be called those namunas show equally as hers would she sign for it?

Edited by ShadowImbue - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Above all the guy who you all are praising here, Gautam Gulati.. he has been hyped because of Sana's craze for him. Otherwise he was long forgotten. Now they hired this sastay se ziada sasta gareebon ka salman to host this show n tell this girl on how to behave.. like seriously?? Gautam too is batoring the hype created because of Sana..

But here the laughing stock is Colors itself only.

Firstly, the concept of the show wasn't clear.

Secondly, the two contestants claiming to be in love already are hired for this. Are emotions a joke to them?

Thirdly, when opposed they agreed to work on the contestants' conditions and are now questioning them

Forthly, they still operate on n promote SidNaaz

Fifthly, they don't even edit out the times Sana talks about Sidharth n how she is in love with him.

Sixth, they don't even bother abt or cut the bro-zoned scenes.

Seventh, they showed in the show that contestants are going for a date but the potential bride is dancing funnily on a romantic song with her date but gives a romantic performance on a romantic song with someone who is nowhere associated with the show except being a jinnie

Lastly, when they are out both Paras n Sana are meeting Sid n Mahira openly.. All SidNaaz thing is almost out in the open and yet they are a shadi show with Sana??

Is it making ANY sense?? Are you guys swriously defending/appreciatin channel and cvs here?? I wonder where all of the critics' brains are .. LOL

hasini009 thumbnail

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There you go ...summed it up in one sentence. Didn’t need paragraphs 🤣