Ye Apke Show Nahi Hain

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9GS4ThAWwG/

Gautam: koi hai yahan pe jo abhi ke abhi isse (Shehnaz ko) reject karna chahte hai?

Mayank: main (raised hand )😎

Shehnaz: ye mera show hain. he dont deserve to be in this show.

Gautam: Galat faimi hai apki. ye apke show nahi hain. ye unka bhi show hain. you cant disrespect someone like that. aap yahan pe na,  sab ki disrespect kar rahe ho.

maza aagaya dekh karsmiley41

Dr.Mayank and Gautam, aur bajao Shehnaz Ghamand Gill ki band👏

lagta hai Rangeen log bhi maza le rahe hai peeche se🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I mean she did disrespect him. He did not want to act mad fair enf since his image his self respect does not allow him to do it . Only thing is he should not have said level of other contestants line . Fair enf u don't want to do let other s do what they want.

I did like him so far as he does seem decent

Good gauti pointed out that it is their show too

And she is not being fair in the show

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I mean she did disrespect him. He did not want to act mad fair enf since his image his self respect does not allow him to do it . Only thing is he should not have said level of other contestants line . Fair enf u don't want to do let other s do what they want.

I did like him so far as he does seem decent

Good gauti pointed out that it is their show too

And she is not being fair in the show

he didn't say that 'main unke level tak nahi jaunga.' he did say that 'mera ek level hai. usse neeche gir nahi sakta main.'

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Etni kushi mujhe BB ka wkv mein nahin mile jitna promo dekhar mil raha hain 🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I watched the promo on twitter, had to come on the forum to share my joy seeing Sana getting bajaoed by one and  only Mr. Gauti! 🤣 .... Kya mast bola, ek dum bolti band types - This isn't only your show! 🤣🤣

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Mayank mast baja raha iss shehnaaz ki 🥳

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hahaha...shukli benefits no more applicable. 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

LOL the show is running all alone in the name of Shehnaaz only. Just because makers couldn't make Shehnaaz do directly what they wanted so now they are doing things through others! Stay Strong Girl!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sehnaaz has become very proud and haughty post BB. Ek BB ka fame sar chad ke bol rha hai....lol😆. BB fame is like 4 din ki Chandni. 

Gautam is like the channel's mouthpiece putting Sana in her place. Its the channel's show and they are paying her to do dt. Least she can do is show more interest and be professional.  It's not a "fun " show like Gauti said. 

PS : Anyone else feel Sana is no more even entertaining like BB claimed she was.

Edited by DaffodilsNew - 4 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

LOL the show is running all alone in the name of Shehnaaz only. Just because makers couldn't make Shehnaaz do directly what they wanted so now they are doing things through others! Stay Strong Girl!

Really..omg! U feel like this.That women is rude and just want those boys to entertain her so that she gets timepass and u blame the channel! Really..I liked her in BB.but here she is very immature & arrogance.