Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was good if we skip jasmeet scenes😆i can watch meenu plotting and planning but jasmeet's stupid things are unbearable..rest it was all Mishbir❤️

Mishti can flirt and tease abir how much ever she want but when abir starts the game she becomes sharmili🤣

car scene was cute , abir's pout was 🤣theh were so cute❤️and in thst kitchen,the way abir held mishti tightly😳lets see what they will do whole night😆

Meenakshi and her planning and reasons for doing it👎🏼

Kuhu and mishti can actually maintain the peace of the house even though their equation is not good but meenu is hell bent on destroying everything😈lets see where all this lead to,will MishBir leave the house or everyone leave Meenakshi ??

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha this nervous abir is something i love so much he looks so cute yaar... and seeing mishbir video call after long lifted up my mood... 😆

Meri light🤗

Haan😳.... It was cute the way Mishti was teasing him😆

N later Abhir teases her actually🤣......n that time she backs out😆

I'm loving Nanko yaar😆

But I really hope kuhu does not instigate him...

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Hifi yes i'm holding on to this only ruhi mishbir living separately bcoz of kuhu's insecurity... leave kuhu yaar lets concentrate on whats important for us even kuhu fans wont talk so much about her... we love mishbir lets concentrate on them only... will say alot about this in At today ok ruhi.. 🤗

yes concentrate on MishBir..when sep track was going we all wanted MishBir together,now when they are together we are concentrating on kuhu...enjoy MishBir..😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The video call was super funny yaar..I was laughing all the tym .🤣🤣

Even I hope bb drinks that..what if Mishti or Abir drinks it..much bhi go sakta hai..I just hope bb drinks it..

haina ammu the video call was super fan when kunal came in mainly the faces abir was making was super funny 🤣

i bet on bb only ammu, see according to kaveri video call also meenu was not present... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Episode was good if we skip jasmeet scenes😆i can watch meenu plotting and planning but jasmeet's stupid things are unbearable..rest it was all Mishbir❤️

Mishti can flirt and tease abir how much ever she want but when abir starts the game she becomes sharmili🤣

car scene was cute , abir's pout was 🤣theh were so cute❤️and in thst kitchen,the way abir held mishti tightly😳lets see what they will do whole night😆

Meenakshi and her planning and reasons for doing it👎🏼

Kuhu and mishti can actually maintain the peace of the house even though their equation is not good but meenu is hell bent on destroying everything😈lets see where all this lead to,will MishBir leave the house or everyone leave Meenakshi ??

Yaaa🤣

Abhirs put was cute🤣...

Mishti can be sherni on call.. But like you said when Abhir starts the game she goes mellow🤣

Nautanki dono😡😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

seriously kuhu  deserves this from meenu... 

the way she is behind rajvansh surname is not digestable... cant she have faith kunal's abilities or cant she trust abir that he cant do anything wrong with kunal...

I think eventually Meenu mastermind will gift Mish the rjv papers and that’ll tip Kuhu completely. I’m sure Kuhu will do some big kaand in her insecurity which will force Mishbir  to leave RJV and May be Kunal will leave with bhai and bhabhi too ( I really hope not🤞🏼). Then may be she’ll realize how shallow she  and her so called love for Kunal is.

Hopefully Meenu also will lose her both sons and the rest of the fam too by the end of this track 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have a feeling it will be Mishti only who will drink that drugged coffee.

The purpose is two folds:

1. Meenu's planning has a good success rate in the beginning... end main execution garbad ho jata hai woh baat alag hai 

So if Mishti misses the morning part of the pooja because of the drug induced sleep, then only she and Kuhu can have a fight!

2.  It's ITV SR and has to be proloooooooonged as much as it can. So  Mishti has to sleep to waste one more night!

Image result for chewing gum stretch gif

@bold: You've decoded the minds of the primary school level ke writers so well👍🏼😆

Unke POV se dekho toh it's quite easy to see what the purpose of each epi is now......one second catfight, next second meri behena....agle second catfight again.....on a loop. 

So Mishti will literally pass out in the middle of her pillow fight with Abir then? 🤣

Just_Smile thumbnail

One thing I really liked is MishBir were totally into each other in today's episode.. everyone around them are planning and plotting but they were talking about themselves, teasing and flirting with each other ❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Nailed it😆

Anyways, the writing is highly contrived to set up the sisters ka drama right now so until that goes on, nothing will settle. 

The video call was a token lollipop and even though the writers tried to make it about flirty newlyweds, the reason it fell flat was the lack of flow and allowing things to settle into this new phase for AM. They've directly jumped into Mishti managing the house more than bonding with Abir as a wife, opening up more to him. 

Maybe Mishti was always like this, maybe this is the fate of all bahus on ITV....who knows😆

But yeah, it deffo kills my interest in the show too.....the writers are floundering with how to give AM something worthwhile post the shaadi.....lollipops don't make a story or a show. And I'm not saying I need to see AM romancing 24/7 to feel interested, but they do need meaningful scenes. Sadly, they haven't gotten any since the shaadi.....it's either Mishti panicking over her sasural stuff or deflecting if Abir tries to talk to her genuinely. Aise toh kuch khaali khaali hi rahega. 

And maybe it's just me, but I really feel disconnected from Mishti when she's this bipolar with Kuhu....one second, she's sunaaoing to her over the haar, a couple of hours later, she's all chatty and happy with her in the car in front of others. Fake lagta hai. 

Kuch bhi is indeed the only hashtag that suits all this😆

Ek sense of detachment aa gayi hai in my viewing of the show again.....

coming to mish behaviour it is bipolar from start of the show... even kuhu will do the same.. she shouts, hurts mishti and talks nicely infront of everyone... inn dono ka chalta rahega....

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have a feeling it will be Mishti only who will drink that drugged coffee.

The purpose is two folds:

1. Meenu's planning has a good success rate in the beginning... end main execution garbad ho jata hai woh baat alag hai 

So if Mishti misses the morning part of the pooja because of the drug induced sleep, then only she and Kuhu can have a fight!

2.  It's ITV SR and has to be proloooooooonged as much as it can. So  Mishti has to sleep to waste one more night!

Image result for chewing gum stretch gif

But pali according to meenu the person wont wake up until very late n then also will have giddiness so msih taking it is not possible.. by precap kuhu also thinks naa everyone are ok what if meenu took it... so maybe bb only took it... 

and SR tomorrow there is pooja so mish will site that as a reason n will not allow it 😆