Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Ikr, with competition show on other channel siting makers need to crisp up the script and show janta what they want. Otherwise the show will very quickly lose its spot and flavor. Even Shaheer’s presence can’t really help at that time

hifi...

feelings are mutual dear....

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

family just participates but ye kuhu ka muje samaj nahi aata... in all ngo events done by abir family participated and contributed but centre is abir only... if abir is married and wants to give it to mish and then what is the problem... yeha pe koyi race nahi chal raha hain... 

if there is something about mish then she will get it abir or some one else... uss mein bhi kuhu aakar kahegi ye mera haq

kuhu always says mish ne uska haq cheena hain... tho ab madam kud kya rahi hain... phela rasoi mish ka tho haq bhi uska hoga but madam ne din karab kar diya and ab pooja bhi... 

who is she to decide about abir's NGO...

Yaar for drama maybe my guess kuhu is gonna demand rjv haw leading to mishbir leaving house... thats why they are messing it up... then after that maybe abir or kunal might find meenu hand in all this n leave her... 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

even i was thinking the same ruhi... abir never interfered in rjv business n ngo is only his n where did kuku or even for a fact family haq come there... 

Jas and Meenu are surely pushing kuhu’s insecurities but still that doesn’t justify her adding sleeping pills to somebody’s drink. And I’m hating how she’s replaying Parul maasi bsing a naukar all the time. It’s pure torture to sit through this jealousy thing going overboard 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Just saw the episode diyu😆 these two are so cute, Abir, mish, Kunal video call was so Funny, balcony romance is for tomorrow. I don't how many times I will watch this episode 😂 panchamirth😆

Who had that cold coffee?! If it's going to be benba, it will be the best🤣

haha hain the video call was so funny especially the kunal coming in part n abir getting nervous... 🤣

i'm watching that video call scene again yaar.. 😆 balcony romance these two only know to be funny no romance... 🤣

i hope benba drinks... it will be fun yaar.. 🤣 

preeti200 thumbnail

[QUOTE=LetThereBeLight]

haha preeti seems like this is what will happen as by precap everyone are fine except meenu... 🤣 let her get affected n go in coma... 

[/QUOT

Amen to that🤣🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

This sweet talking Meenu is so funny, and she interrupts ppl at the right time to get her olan done😆 it's just that one person is missing in Meenu's plan

I may be very rude but kuhu deserved to hear all this from meenu😃suits her well

seriously kuhu  deserves this from meenu... 

the way she is behind rajvansh surname is not digestable... cant she have faith kunal's abilities or cant she trust abir that he cant do anything wrong with kunal...

preeti200 thumbnail

haha Abir will say some shayari, hold her hand then get closer n thennnnnnnnn they will play hide n seek thats it 🤣

Hide and seek🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Yaar for drama maybe my guess kuhu is gonna demand rjv haw leading to mishbir leaving house... thats why they are messing it up... then after that maybe abir or kunal might find meenu hand in all this n leave her... 

im full on if mishbir leaves seperately...

kuhu can do whatever she wants... muje tho ab kuhu ki pyaar par bhi shaq hain...

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

That I agree😊

Today it was total MishBir......

Kuhu is the new Chilean so she will get the limelight🤔

But MishBir scene was nice......

Have 50's couple vibe😌🤬😆.....

Abhir was full on abhir today

Cool 🤗

leave kuhu, jas n meenu yaar... 

but seriously when did they behave like 20's couple always 50's couple only they look like teen couple n also do some lkg romance like video call all badi badi baate but no action 🤣🤣🤣 cycle race, video call, hide n seek, goofing up around eo thats it... this is their romance 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha hain the video call was so funny especially the kunal coming in part n abir getting nervous... 🤣

i'm watching that video call scene again yaar.. 😆 balcony romance these two only know to be funny no romance... 🤣

i hope benba drinks... it will be fun yaar.. 🤣 

The video call was super funny yaar..I was laughing all the tym .🤣🤣

Even I hope bb drinks that..what if Mishti or Abir drinks it..much bhi go sakta hai..I just hope bb drinks it..