Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

i just posted abt hina πŸ˜²thn i saw this ...πŸ˜† these days r soo long back man..πŸ˜† im glad i supported rashami since beginning..bahu gang all.the way πŸ˜†

My first fav of the show was actually Bagga πŸ˜†  and then Rashmi in the first paraav.  But yes, Bahu gang all the way <3 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Season 11 main I was supporting Vikas (🀣), disliked Shilpa a lot,  my views about Hina kept conflicting πŸ˜†

But Hina WAS pretty great whenever she came this season, and one of the only ones to actually remain objective. I loved how she hugged Rashmi when she had come with Priyank, I felt that she really wanted to tell her to stay away from Arhaan but couldn't. 

Plus, Hina has kinda dealt with similar BB bias treatment in many scenarios.  However, in the end it didn't matter, cause Hina is doing amazing with her career. 

my ex louuveddd vikas gupta ( manipulative biatchaaas!!! )πŸ€“πŸ˜†  i supported shilpa shinde bt im glad i never followed her after bb..usne bohat bakwaas kari hai uske bad as per my knowledge.. aur is season b🀣 hina was fine ending me..bechari ko b bohat sataya tha bb walo ne yar..now i rly feel bad fr herπŸ˜’πŸ˜† one task when hina n shilpa bajaoed vikas gupta is my most fav oneeee πŸ€£

yaa she rly wanted to tell her..she said ur taking wrong decisions..even when she came fr elite task she was very supportive of rashami..few of the guests who have been nicer to rash...baki tou poore season yhi bakwas kar k gaye hao dikh nai rahi..kho gai..gum gai....blah blah..😡

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Phir Ankita key ghar party bhi kiya. I was like 24 hrs he toh hotey hain din main, how on earth did she fit all of it πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9J394hp4O2/

Couple goalsβ€οΈπŸ˜†

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

is rashami goin fr vacation kya?? what abt that chai wid rashami wali segment  πŸ™„ n devo isnt back still kya...rashami devoleena ka meet up nai hua hai bas...she shared very cute tiktok today in her storyπŸ˜† 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

my ex louuveddd vikas gupta ( manipulative biatchaaas!!! )πŸ€“πŸ˜†  i supported shilpa shinde bt im glad i never followed her after bb..usne bohat bakwaas kari hai uske bad as per my knowledge.. aur is season b🀣 hina was fine ending me..bechari ko b bohat sataya tha bb walo ne yar..now i rly feel bad fr herπŸ˜’πŸ˜† one task when hina n shilpa bajaoed vikas gupta is my most fav oneeee πŸ€£

yaa she rly wanted to tell her..she said ur taking wrong decisions..even when she came fr elite task she was very supportive of rashami..few of the guests who have been nicer to rash...baki tou poore season yhi bakwas kar k gaye hao dikh nai rahi..kho gai..gum gai....blah blah..😡

I remember the day that astrologer was coming Rashmi was like phir se koi sunakey jayega πŸ€£

Hina was one of the very, very few who was actually encouraging and not demotivating to her, and  I will always like her for that <3

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

is rashami goin fr vacation kya?? what abt that chai wid rashami wali segment  πŸ™„ n devo isnt back still kya...rashami devoleena ka meet up nai hua hai bas...she shared very cute tiktok today in her storyπŸ˜† 

That Chai segment would be near the end of March, after the board exams as many fans had requested for that. 

I guess she is, she told in the show na that she would go to US to meet some friend of hers after BB..so probably there πŸ€”

Yeah, Debo was out of the city, no clue when she is coming back. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When  initially shilpa shinde was asked about BB13 ,she said sidra r trying 2 copy vikas shilpa fight.

During BB 11 shayad rashmi ne kaha that ki shilpa ji gupta gupta ji karti rehti hai, she saud exactly d same 4 her ki she is just stuck at shuklaji

Uske baad usne jab heena aur vikas gupta ko importance milte dekha 2 angle hi badal liya.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashami next project kaunsa kar rahi hai any idea?

Ek sidra fan confirmed news de rha hai she is doing something with shukla next week reveal hoga and wo vacation per nahi kaam se bahar gyi hai.

And she is doing dance rehearsal too I don't know what she is doing but I really really hope kuch acha hi kre like web series , not something what shilpa did.

Adding one thing, gautam called rashami villain of the season and kadvi zaban in bigbuzz but later called her strong lady.

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Rashami next project kaunsa kar rahi hai any idea?

Ek sidra fan confirmed news de rha hai she is doing something with shukla next week reveal hoga and wo vacation per nahi kaam se bahar gyi hai.

And she is doing dance rehearsal too I don't know what she is doing but I really really hope kuch acha hi kre like web series , not something what shilpa did.

Adding one thing, gautam called rashami villain of the season and kadvi zaban in bigbuzz but later called her strong lady.

No clue. From her interviews, it seemed like that a web series is in talks, but there is no confirmation. 

See, while I am sure that Rashmi and Shukla will be offered something together cause they are pretty popular, take everything the shippers say with a pinch of salt cause a lot of it tends to be just fantasy. 

Dance rehearsals can be for some event or stage show as well, cause she does a lot of that. 

I am not sure if she is going to work on anything immediately cause she is probably going for a vacation as well πŸ€”

The perceptions of a lot of people about Rashmi changed throughout the season, and I am really happy for that <3

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No clue. From her interviews, it seemed like that a web series is in talks, but there is no confirmation. 

See, while I am sure that Rashmi and Shukla will be offered something together cause they are pretty popular, take everything the shippers say with a pinch of salt cause a lot of it tends to be just fantasy. 

Dance rehearsals can be for some event or stage show as well, cause she does a lot of that. 

I am not sure if she is going to work on anything immediately cause she is probably going for a vacation as well πŸ€”

The perceptions of a lot of people about Rashmi changed throughout the season, and I am really happy for that <3

YeahπŸ˜† I'm not keeping my hopes high .

Truly❀️ She deserves all the love . Precious and rare soul.