Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I guess Shukla is not that big fool as if you had seen many people who r neutral viewers they have pointed out in mirchi award Sid dint look at all interested in dancing with Sana , his body language tells , I am not saying he is a terrific dancer. So Shukla definitely know how fanbase work, even in Sidnaaz majority r Sid fans , so he will slowly detach himself Varna fans will jump on him only.

Hashtag bante rehte hai , once BB 14 will start sidnaaz craze & tag will slowly fade away.

Lekins it really surprising how can woman behave in this way , like Sana is behaving, just 4 fame , even her father is incashing on Shukla & sidnaaz tag🤢.

After seeing Sana attitude in MSK , I doubt color will give any other project 2 Sana.

Don’t want to start a war here.... but I will add my 2 cents...I despise Sana...she’s unprofessional and fake from head to toe...never liked her except when I thought she had good intentions towards Rashmi which lasted like 2 episodes... I’ve always felt that even Shukla whom I loathe is more deserving to win.. found sanas father extremely shady in his interviews.... but both Shukla and Sana are responsible for fanning  this sidnaaz nonsense ... I don’t know why the onus of maintaining the sanctity of their equation should fall solely on Sana only because she’s a woman and is expected to behave in a certain way... yes Sana was completely irrelevant without Shukla...but Shukla needed Sana or the makers needed Sana to bring out a softer , more humane side of Shukla else all we wouldv seen from him was fights n abuses... they both used each other just as much.... sanas unprofessionalism is more obvious because she took up a show immediately afterwards and is expected to exhibit showmance.... but shukla , I read actually still calls her bachi.... w.t.e.f it’s pukeworthy... ! We all know what we saw....why not just acknowledge that you were both attracted towards each other but it doesn’t look like it’s going to go anywhere or you fell apart towards the end.... he was pacifying her on the finale itself.... trying to calm down her bruised ego...why bother? I remember Gautam Gulati saying it upfront when asked about diandra in media interaction round...sidnaaz is a creation of Sid and Naaz...the latter is now taking fall for it alone...when the former seems to have smartly moved on.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/o5KL1rx5xDU

her first industry frnd is ankita lokhande..❤️😇

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

https://youtu.be/o5KL1rx5xDU

her first industry frnd is ankita lokhande..❤️😇

How many interviews did she actually did give that day?  😲😆 Kitni energy hain!  RashKita ❤️ ( this is a Rashmi approved ship )

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Rashmi looks happier these days than she has ever been inside the house, so honestly I care a shit about BB  drama now.  Just reading all the gossip and going 

Image result for gossip gif

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Don’t want to start a war here.... but I will add my 2 cents...I despise Sana...she’s unprofessional and fake from head to toe...never liked her except when I thought she had good intentions towards Rashmi which lasted like 2 episodes... I’ve always felt that even Shukla whom I loathe is more deserving to win.. found sanas father extremely shady in his interviews.... but both Shukla and Sana are responsible for fanning  this sidnaaz nonsense ... I don’t know why the onus of maintaining the sanctity of their equation should fall solely on Sana only because she’s a woman and is expected to behave in a certain way... yes Sana was completely irrelevant without Shukla...but Shukla needed Sana or the makers needed Sana to bring out a softer , more humane side of Shukla else all we wouldv seen from him was fights n abuses... they both used each other just as much.... sanas unprofessionalism is more obvious because she took up a show immediately afterwards and is expected to exhibit showmance.... but shukla , I read actually still calls her bachi.... w.t.e.f it’s pukeworthy... ! We all know what we saw....why not just acknowledge that you were both attracted towards each other but it doesn’t look like it’s going to go anywhere or you fell apart towards the end.... he was pacifying her on the finale itself.... trying to calm down her bruised ego...why bother? I remember Gautam Gulati saying it upfront when asked about diandra in media interaction round...sidnaaz is a creation of Sid and Naaz...the latter is now taking fall for it alone...when the former seems to have smartly moved on.

I agree with u on what said about shukla but what i mean how can a woman make herself a joke on social media just 4 fame & attention , its not u have not gotten opportunity , u have opportunity but u dont want 2 work on it .

I hope u have seen or heard what crazy stuff she is doing on social media just 2 keep sidnaaz fan glued 2 her. I will not call it luv or attraction also , shukla in each interview is saying marriage us not possible , other side sana & her father trying 2 cash on sidnaaz and shukla just 4 fame & attention, so who is looking joke. Shukla keeps a low profile as he is not that active on social media but i m sure he will is smart enough 2 deal with this all.

I guess salmaan already know d reality of sana, thats why he choose shukla 2 warn about 2 consequences, shukla turn deaf ear , he getting fruit of it only. Paras was clever so he backed off from sana.

I dont think after seeing sana this pagalpan any producer will sign her.

May be uptill my 32 yrs of life i have not seen sana kind of woman , who is making her life a joke on social media by herself only as sidnaaz will surely fade away when BB 14 will come.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

How many interviews did she actually did give that day?  😲😆 Kitni energy hain!  RashKita ❤️ ( this is a Rashmi approved ship )

I like dis Ship

They do look adorable together😊

I hope der bond only grows stronger wid passing tym. The pics Ankita shared were too damn cute yaar.

likeeee a loooot 😲 man even im shocked af..thts y she was so tired at some segments 😒 bechari ek din mei sb quota khatam kar diya..😆 yeeeesss i ship rashkita too <3! they r super cuteeee! 

Rashmi looks happier these days than she has ever been inside the house, so honestly I care a shit about BB  drama now.  Just reading all the gossip and going 

Image result for gossip gif

sameeee!! 🤣rashami looks at so much peace...and honestly dont give a damn..she is bringing so much positivity everywhere tbh and the fact that most ppl from bb r in touch wid her just knows d kind of person she is <3 and she never made frnzz fr d game....  

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I like dis Ship

They do look adorable together😊

I hope der bond only grows stronger wid passing tym. The pics Ankita shared were too damn cute yaar.

YES. And her write up was even better <3. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

likeeee a loooot 😲 man even im shocked af..thts y she was so tired at some segments 😒 bechari ek din mei sb quota khatam kar diya..😆 yeeeesss i ship rashkita too <3! they r super cuteeee! 

Phir Ankita key ghar party bhi kiya. I was like 24 hrs he toh hotey hain din main, how on earth did she fit all of it 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9J394hp4O2/