Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just a heated argument of two foolishly in love people....

Both shouted, abused each other....

Very much on the expected lines...

I know one thing ..Aman has zero IQ...his emotional quotient is only high...for he understands nothing but assumes everything..just like a stubborn kid..😆

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Just a heated argument of two foolishly in love people....

Both shouted, abused each other....

Very much on the expected lines...

I know one thing ..Aman has zero IQ...his emotional quotient is only high...for he understands nothing but assumes everything..just like a stubborn kid..😆

I disagree - Aman is not a kid he is a grown man and about time he starts acting like one. Also roshni didn’t lose her temper until he started on her so it’s his fault completely.

I do not like any man treating women like this - some do and that’s sad but I don’t. The way he brings her character when he himself was a manw****e and parties all night. He is an idiot and kabir can kill him.

I do not like Aman at all and the way he keeps brining class he needs to pipe down as his own family is classless and we all know how close his sister was going to become an Indian kardashian. 

Disgusting man - can kabir kill him already? This time I don’t mind if roshni meets another and she can move on but sadly that ain’t gonna happen but Aman he is a grade A douche!!!!

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok this was soooooo expected...  But iam glad roshni wont be running back to the mans arms...  Bring on the hate

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I am quitting this serial(for today)

I am going back to hardy and haven

Yaar u can watch their confrontation in the office room where they had words war and roshni gave it back and jab roshni was on high pitch aman ka face dekhne layak tha 😂

favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Dont tell me when roshni gets pregnant , he will say ye imran ka bacha hai🤢

Imran ka baccha 🤣😂 if he say so I realy want DNA test to be done and roshni Isley muh Pe phekey 😡🙄

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Ok this was soooooo expected...  But iam glad roshni wont be running back to the mans arms...  Bring on the hate

He was so rude and as always it’s all about him, his hurt, he he he!!!! Roshni shut him up good though and then he goes I should have moved on and she goes I already have lol 😂 

Then that snitch Khanna said she was in Imran room all night and he saw them coming out of the room and getting in the car and assumes the worst. Before that though he called her names and said she won’t change but I loved how roshni gave back too.

Yes keep them separated he is truly not worth it. Worst lead ever to grace ITV. What a narrow minded man. Yuckkkk!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Imran ka baccha 🤣😂 if he say so I realy want DNA test to be done and roshni Isley muh Pe phekey 😡🙄

Although knowing Aman he will say like Alia you lied too 😂😂😂

I don’t want Roshni to say anything just carry on. That’s exactly what’s going to happen you wait if they bring pregnancy drama.

favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Although knowing Aman he will say like Alia you lied too 😂😂😂

I don’t want Roshni to say anything just carry on. That’s exactly what’s going to happen you wait if they bring pregnancy drama.

Honey thutho pregnency thak jaarahi ho jo samne hai think about that shitt which is comingup as doc said roshni to take off from work for recovery ab ek aur tamasha shuroo deva re deva

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I disagree - Aman is not a kid he is a grown man and about time he starts acting like one. Also roshni didn’t lose her temper until he started on her so it’s his fault completely.

I do not like any man treating women like this - some do and that’s sad but I don’t. The way he brings her character when he himself was a manw****e and parties all night. He is an idiot and kabir can kill him.

I do not like Aman at all and the way he keeps brining class he needs to pipe down as his own family is classless and we all know how close his sister was going to become an Indian kardashian. 

Disgusting man - can kabir kill him already? This time I don’t mind if roshni meets another and she can move on but sadly that ain’t gonna happen but Aman he is a grade A douche!!!!

No ..not that I like men treating women like that..and no a serious note, I'm saying tomorrow we'll know that all this money Aman has is actually Roshni's. That will be a proper slap for all these classless dialogues.

As you said rightly, how much any of us wants..it's their love story.. Roshni may be angry, but I know, she's not going to move on with any other  guy..and that is the PROBLEM. Neither of them will move on, will only create problems and misunderstanding s...so I'm taking it all on a lighter note..

Aman is supposed to be a entrepreneur, do you actually think such characters are anywhere real? How can he be having such low IQ is beyond me..

So it's just fantasy...

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Honey thutho pregnency thak jaarahi ho jo samne hai think about that shitt which is comingup as doc said roshni to take off from work for recovery ab ek aur tamasha shuroo deva re deva

Aur Kya kamina phir se badaam ladki ka jaap karega!!!!! Good no he said I don’t want her near me and she wants time off so let her go. He needs to figure out what he wants - he cannot keep calling names like this. There is a thing called common decency and if not anything she died for him and saved his family many many times, so let’s say even if she is everything he believes she is it still does not give him the right to talk about her like that. She is at least replying back thank goodness warna I would have been pissed at her too.