Back to Being Abusive

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Watched few minutes today and Mr I am Stupid Khan is back to being abusive 😂😂😂

Good thing I wasn’t taken in by his stupid words yesterday, I knew this was to happen today. He has two settings - getting angry at roshni and then getting angry at roshni.

Kabir should have killed him honestly, even he wasn’t this bad. Roshni, stop with this man he isn’t going to think, nor is he going to trust you unless it gets spoon fed to him. When he finds out you donated your kidney he will pity love you again but is it worth it? Until the next time you get kicked out. Best thing is MOVE ON!!!!!! No man on gods green earth is worth this much hassle - good heart or not. 

He basically repeated his same dialogues which he asked his love Alia - I was not in right frame of mind but you were and you came onto me😡😡😡😡 Roshni gave him a fitting reply. What a narrow minded man he is - this girl has died for you, was going to take those long prongs for you yesterday before you saved her, saved your sisters sex tape to be ousted and you say her character won’t change?? You stupid man it’s your character that will never change!!!!!! Wow!!!!! For you to drown your sorrow and party all night is good but roshni is characterless because she is in someone’s room and is getting in his car? Heck It’s a good thing this is not reality otherwise I can only imagine poor women’s plight.You don’t deserve her and like you said stay away from her!!!!! She was doing fine and she will again  because she is honest and she cares - you go be jinn ka badshaah which you are useless at and party more and leave her alone!!!!! 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Watched few minutes today and Mr I am Stupid Khan is back to bring abusive 😂😂😂

Good thing I wasn’t taken in by his stupid words yesterday, I knew this was to happen today. He has two settings - getting angry at roshni and then getting angry at roshni.

Kabir should have killed him honestly, even he wasn’t this bad. Roshni, stop with this man he isn’t going to think, nor is he going to trust you unless it gets spoon fed to him. When he finds out you donated your kidney he will pity love you again but is it worth it? Until the next time you get kicked out. Best thing is MOVE ON!!!!!! No man on gods green earth is worth this much hassle - good heart or not. 

thank u I have reached the lift saving scene and I must say I love hardy but hate vanessa

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

thank u I have reached the lift saving scene and I must say I love hardy but hate vanessa

That’s my favourite scene - MAN I am going to read that again lol 😂 

Vanessa is a bitch but justice will be done 😝😝

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaar yeh khan baba ka dimak ada hain kya? Aur other ada kala jinn leke Gaya 🙄

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

That’s my favourite scene - MAN I am going to read that again lol 😂 

Vanessa is a bitch but justice will be done 😝😝

I am quitting this serial(for today)

I am going back to hardy and haven

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I am quitting this serial(for today)

I am going back to hardy and haven

Me too - not going to watch the full episode can’t be bothered and don’t want to hear more insults. Kabir you go kill your bruh and Imran you be a good friend or more if you want - I like him. Aman can screw himself!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar yeh khan baba ka dimak ada hain kya? Aur other ada kala jinn leke Gaya 🙄

Sathiyai gaye hai KB!!!!! Dumb dumb man. Why can’t he think? Isn’t he the main lead? Why is he so stupid? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dont tell me when roshni gets pregnant , he will say ye imran ka bacha hai🤢

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yup that’s exactly what will happen. Khanna the little snitch said Roshni was with Imran and aman assumes the worst even though there is nothing except them coming out of the room and getting into a car. He was hugging and throwing kisses at mallika all good but roshni can’t.

Aman needs a reality check and after kidney donation if he knows it’s roshni it will be pity love. Imran is at least kind to roshni and Aman ? He is still on his high horse.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I think that's what going to happen