Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Hello all 😃

Imagination of every episode: 

Abir and Mish’s sweet love talks 😍❤️

And what we get, Reality :

Meenu’s Sweet talks😫🤪😆

😆Koi usse utalo......can't stand it when she opens her mouth😆I feel something is crawling on my skin😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh dono behenein bipolar hain🤔.....

Why is Mishti doing all these confrontations with Kuhu if she is just going to FLIP in front of BM? What a waste of time and it makes Mishti look two-faced. 

Such token dialogues they gave to Mishti suddenly remembering that she didn't react over the mandap issue or the thappad issue😆.....yeh humein dikhaane ke liye daale kya dialogues, writer logon? Naaa, it's pointless now......jab react karna tha, tab toh kiya nahin.....ab bolne se kya hoga? 

Mishti is in total bahu mode....mere PATI Abir ki SPECIAL POOJA main sambhaalungi🤔....bas ab pooja paath saas bahu drama hi chalega kya? lol

The haar jaap was RIDICULOUS.....again such contrived writing every two minutes with Mishti talking about how haar is special....bhai usko hi MS banaa lo phir......so OTT😵

Kuhu ko ekdum victim banaa diya hai again with showing her suddenly being all pleading with Mishti and Mishti being all stern 😕

So the equalization theory is playing out after all....lol suddenly Mishti has been made OTT in blaming Kuhu 😆

Thank you to Anupama Aunty for sparing us today for once😳

I'm fast losing interest in this version of Mishti and whatever faltu drama they are showing. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Tbh I never wish for an extreme passionate romance between Mishti and Abir..the way they r is the biggest gift for me..I don't like couples who are all tym touchy touchy..mishbir r not that couple..if they find happiness in simple things..I think we should also do the same..instead of asking for mishbir romance,we should be happy that Mishbir r together.and that only matters atleast for me🤗

🤗I don't want to talk abt Kuhu at all yaar..I loved how Mishti was ziddi becoz of the haar and that haar was kept by Abir for his wife🤗🤗and it meant a lot to Mishti becoz she loves Abir too much..more than what we can imagine 😳😳

mishbir are together its enough... 

shaadi epi is better than this... atleast we got smiles...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

The haar was important to Mishti becoz it was kept by Abir for his future wife..that just shows her love yaar..nothing else..if we think more,then we will find most of the actions of Mishti as irritating.but the haar was very old,even if it's ugly,how can one get such haar from 1990s yaar..I mean stylish necklaces and everything came some 10-15yeats back ryt??

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuch bhi nahi...

its about abir... when it comes to abir... we know how mishti is...

Ruhi.....There was no need for that story. Mishti was already pissed off at Kuhu.

The story was there to prolong the fight ....and to talk abt haar for some 10 episodes....🤔

But the story was cute...abt Lil Abir....😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Chalo precap se shuru karte hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DO8Elho5x/?igshid=hk27lvqgd5hv

Kuhu apne pe aagayi finally... cant wait for the showdown  with Abir now

Nice👍🏼 interesting hahaha Meenu ka plan phir popat hogayi??😆🤣

so everyone's having coffee to try and stay up awake for Shivratri...

PLEASE tell me there will KHAAFI COFFEE moments between mishbir in the balcony😆😳😳

looking forward to the first SATURDAY episode this weekend😃🤗

p.s question: If Kuhu was the one who put the sleeping tablet in teh coffee...why is the VO of meenu explaining the effects?  Why would meenu tell Kuhu openly about sleeping tablet?

the title of the pre-cap should be : dhaal me kuch kaala hai☢️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap is not for tomorrow... it's for iss hafte Diyu 😒😲

It's okay yaar, it's already thursday today...

so iss hafte will mean Friday and SATURDAY!!

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

naanu asks meenu to say the story about the haar... meenu aks parul maasi to say..

maasi - it was during the time kaushals shaadi, abir was very small... we were buying jewel for nidhi but next day morning a haar went missing everyone were very tensed.. the haar was found in abirs room... he was crying n saying this belongs only to my wife...

abir denies this is not possible.. kuch bhi... 

but kunal teases bhai saved jewel for his wife from childhood..

abir says its not true... 

mish says you saved this from then,,... abir keeps denying this is not possible... mish doesnt listen n says she will not forget it n this will be special for her n keep reminding abir about it too... asks bm if she will make her wear it..

parul maasi says you have to ask us only now... 

bm says yes you all will give her what she wants but daughter will be like this with maa only...

again kuhu n mish talks about how wrong what kuhu did is...

meenu thinks i didnt even have to do anything now itself both sisters are like this... very soon my sons will see how wrong these girls are for family... 

kuku in car kuhu is upset n kunal keeps talking.. he keeps talking about mishbir... kuhu just says Mmmm... he stops car n asks what is she thinking... he asks kuhu if you will help me..

mishbir are also out ... mish is playing with her hair abir comes there n makes her leave her hair n corrects it.. and asks what is worrying her... 

precap - kuhu mixes sleeping pills in coffee but everyone are well.... mishbir in balcony... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

mishbir are together its enough... 

shaadi epi is better than this... atleast we got smiles...

Mishbir were together only ruhi..may be u don't see it,together doesn't mean it's abt alone scenes..all I could notice was the endearing smiles of mishbir..nothing else..to see that smile is enough for me

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap is not for tomorrow... it's for iss hafte Diyu 😒😲

are pali we have 2 days naa tomorrow n saturday... so half tomorrow n half on saturday... dont worry pali... atleast something is coming up... 

but think of the pic we got... the messy hair n messy look isnt the mystery solved look in precap how fresh mish looks n her hair but in that pic she looked so messy what would have happened... pillow fight is not the reason 😉