Ha u did it well in ur first attempt itself👏👏

🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

vaishu bang on post...

Our feelings are mutual...

Sorry I didn’t symptatize with Kuhu... muje Kuhu ke liye kuch bhi feel nahi hua... neither good nor bad...

the story u said about Abir was really cute but necklace is not good...

If Meenu is so much sugar sweeted then mishti has to be done good Bahu right? So she is doing then what’s everyone problem in this 

B: I agree with u for this... 

Exactly, I don't feel anything for kuhu, exactly mishti will do what she want to do and if kuhu is wrong she's wrong 

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My take on mishti’s behavior today

We are forgetting that as per show timeline, it was just yesterday when kuhu slapped her, stole her mandap and blamed her for divorce.

And today mishti started her day on the wrong foot. She woke up late, broke the frame and somehow managed to cook something and sailed thru her first rasoi. 

She was and us under tremendous stress. Stress of previous few days, stress from taunts if being a home breaker, stress about acceptance in the new family and stress about when meenu will flip. 

In all this the haar breaks and she just loses it. ESP when she knows kuhu has done this jaan bujhke. So uska gussa is 100% justified.

And about stopping kuhu from helping in pooja prep isn’t that how we also react, we try to keep a distance from people who we feel are jealous of us. She doesn’t want kuhu ka faltu ka drama and so she wants to keep her away from her things like abir’s pooja. She doesn’t want to babysit kuhu and she is not wrong. She is trying to coexist but at the same time she wants to keep kuhu away #keepitseparate 

kuch bolo toh OTT and chupchap saho then mishtimahaan 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also, meenu is getting overconfident that breaking mishku is gonna be a cakewalk... but she is gonna be surprised coz from the outside mishku hate each other but deep within they do love each other. They themselves don’t know this.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

We are forgetting that as per show timeline, it was just yesterday when kuhu slapped her, stole her mandap and blamed her for divorce.

And today mishti started her day on the wrong foot. She woke up late, broke the frame and somehow managed to cook something and sailed thru her first rasoi. 

She was and us under tremendous stress. Stress of previous few days, stress from taunts if being a home breaker, stress about acceptance in the new family and stress about when meenu will flip. 

In all this the haar breaks and she just loses it. ESP when she knows kuhu has done this jaan bujhke. So uska gussa is 100% justified.

And about stopping kuhu from helping in pooja prep isn’t that how we also react, we try to keep a distance from people who we feel are jealous of us. She doesn’t want kuhu ka faltu ka drama and so she wants to keep her away from her things like abir’s pooja. She doesn’t want to babysit kuhu and she is not wrong. She is trying to coexist but at the same time she wants to keep kuhu away #keepitseparate 

Also, meenu is getting overconfident that breaking mishku is gonna be a cakewalk... but she is gonna be surprised coz from the outside mishku hate each other but deep within they do love each other. They themselves don’t know this.

B:👏

I: even i have the same feeling... 

coming to pooja... pooja is organised by abir's ngo so it is compltely of abir's not any ghar ka thing... so kuhu y u want into this... ghar mein chala vo na lime light... ngo mein kyun...

mishti ka haq on ngo and abir's interest... so iss mein y kuhu in middle...

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even I feel Kuhu actually does care about Mishti. But she flips side according to her convinience. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhkk dear i understand... everyone have different perspective... 😊

just give some time thats all i'll say its just the starting🤗

I just want to clarify one thing. Others here may have convenient amnesia about how the personalities of the sisters are being flipped, but I’m not able to🤷‍♀️

Maybe that’s my problem because I don’t blindly defend a character simply because I like them. What I’ve admired Mishti for, I’ve spoken up for. What I don’t like, I won’t connect with.

Others here may enjoy these daily flips where Mishti is suddenly stern with Kuhu and then will go back to begging for apologies and affection from her “sister”.....I personally connect with consistent characters who have convictions, not amnesia. 

The equation of the sisters has always been half baked and lamely written in my eyes so I am not convinced by these explanations and token scenes. It is clear to me that yesterday’s epi had an exaggerated storyline to make Kuhu a victim of Mishti misunderstanding her so that Mishti can guilt trip later yet again. Those who seem to think this is Mishti finally giving it back to Kuhu seem to be conveniently ignoring how Kuhu was shown yesterday. 

If others are enjoying this inconsistent characterization, good for them. I can’t connect to such a half baked sister plot.

I will see if I want to tune in for AM if Mishti ever gets past this super bahu with sugary sucking up to sasuraal waale mode. Until then, better to take a break. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just want to clarify one thing. Others here may have convenient amnesia about how the personalities of the sisters are being flipped, but I’m not able to🤷‍♀️

Maybe that’s my problem because I don’t blindly defend a character simply because I like them. What I’ve admired Mishti for, I’ve spoken up for. What I don’t like, I won’t connect with.

Others here may enjoy these daily flips where Mishti is suddenly stern with Kuhu and then will go back to begging for apologies and affection from her “sister”.....I personally connect with consistent characters who have convictions, not amnesia. 

The equation of the sisters has always been half baked and lamely written in my eyes so I am not convinced by these explanations and token scenes. It is clear to me that yesterday’s epi had an exaggerated storyline to make Kuhu a victim of Mishti misunderstanding her so that Mishti can guilt trip later yet again. Those who seem to think this is Mishti finally giving it back to Kuhu seem to be conveniently ignoring how Kuhu was shown yesterday. 

If others are enjoying this inconsistent characterization, good for them. I can’t connect to such a half baked sister plot.

I will see if I want to tune in for AM if Mishti ever gets past this super bahu with sugary sucking up to sasuraal waale mode. Until then, better to take a break. 

Ohh ohh Anu yaar maine kya kiya... chill yaar.. i understand what you said n your pov thats why i didnt even tried to explain... i dont know much about kuhu but i do understand mishti's constant flip for kuhu... but i cant explain it well.. leave it..

just one thing i always saw both mishbir in terms of each others pov as in, i see everything they do, their action, with each other n also to other people in terms of how its related to their relationship, how it will affect their relationship... for me everything is about mishbir only so i dont much think of others or other pov... everything revolves around them only thats why i find today haar thing enjoyable my only complain was mish being nonchalant with abir in dinning table n going all maa maa with meenu... i simply hate it otherwise today i loved how abir said this is your family n thats mine n also the end scene even if small it was the most cutest scene abir stopping mish from playing with her hair n correcting it n also encouraging her to say whats worrying her... 

do take break dear if you feel like n i love your analysis on AM so if you feel like coming back for them please do... 😊

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Appu, i agree with your post. 

Bold- It's not like that dear. Yesterday i had a doubt. But today i totally understood Mishti's frustrations and then her outburst. I am happy that she  didn't involve Kuhu in the preparations. Kuhu deserves this kind of treatment. But i am waiting for the day Mishti to sunao BigBen in the same tone and the same kind of dialogues . I just can't see her talking nicely to BigBen who had threatened and humiliated her and her family many times and once double crossed her and almost tried to kill her. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh ohh Anu yaar maine kya kiya... chill yaar.. i understand what you said n your pov thats why i didnt even tried to explain... i dont know much about kuhu but i do understand mishti's constant flip for kuhu... but i cant explain it well.. leave it..

just one thing i always saw both mishbir in terms of each others pov as in, i see everything they do, their action, with each other n also to other people in terms of how its related to their relationship, how it will affect their relationship... for me everything is about mishbir only so i dont much think of others or other pov... everything revolves around them only thats why i find today haar thing enjoyable my only complain was mish being nonchalant with abir in dinning table n going all maa maa with meenu... i simply hate it otherwise today i loved how abir said this is your family n thats mine n also the end scene even if small it was the most cutest scene abir stopping mish from playing with her hair n correcting it n also encouraging her to say whats worrying her... 

do take break dear if you feel like n i love your analysis on AM so if you feel like coming back for them please do... 😊

LOL Diya, tumne kuch nahin kiya😆....my reply was regarding the general justifying of Mishti’s OTT behavior in yesterday’s epi by many people. 

The sisters ka characterization is total crap and totally puts me off every time. It’s so poorly written and Mishti is flipped weirdly to justify some lame behen milap. Mehh. I need to totally forward this bakwaas if I want to watch. 

AM are the only saving grace of this show. They make sense with with each other....baaki toh the writers hardly bother making sense. 

I don’t mean to spread negativity here so I’ll try to avoid talking about the sisters and this pathetic writing....will try to chime in if I we get some meaningful AM scenes 😊

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally our show is become a typical saas bahu show with full on kitchen politics. Kisine kisika haar todh diya,kisine coffee mei pills milaya...🥳Next???? It's no longer a concept based show.Thank you makers for this.👏