Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mile jo sister sister

they forget even their mister

Bas pyaar ka naam na lena

sisters love hate stories 

😆😆

@ bold..loved your lines. 

abir will feel in future,"i should have runnaway from rajkot and should have never returned.fas gaya hoon hate triangle mein "!

hate triangle : 

meenakshi hates mishti .... kuhu hates mishti....... jasmeet hates mishti! 

rajan shahi should start a spin off of kuhuness and jasmeets hatred story !

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

bp says but kheer is more tastier than brownie.. 

i wish we all got both brownie and kheer.

after all we are watching all the nonsense shown by star plus kheer tho banta hey boss!

kya yaar subah subah showing all his things.wow kheer..

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

everyone in house in dinning table... abir asks parul maasi to sit n he will serve... bm says we dont eat in daughters house naanu says its all old fashioned... 

meenu says tomorrow is mahashivrathri abir does pooja every year on this day... 

abir says this year i wont do bcoz mish will do it... this is very special for me as i thank god for giving me this family, bas baba..

bp says what you lost is not your see what you have got..

abir says yes n this family i got only due to mishti... so i have already said to ngo didi to arrange for everything...

mish says i will also learn from them to make prasad not like today how i made cake... 

kunal says we will help you too... but mish denies saying you guys are also newly married n have to spend time together.... i'll manage everything with abirs help... and asks parul maasi if she will help..  maasi agrees.. 

mish says to meenu she will not disappoint her... mish goes to kitchen kuhu follows n says i'm saying sorry na let me part n let me help..

mish says it may not be big deal for you but its about abir n i cant take risk.. you wont help me in this pooja.. 

when will they stop fighting with each other..i am tired watching their fights.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

my analysis on today's epi...

epi was not that bad... total family drama...

coming to haar... this is yuck... dont even talk about it...

meenu's over fakeness is really not digestable...

other family its like fake for me.. esply from rajvansh's... mah are ok but not convienced...

coming to mishit... many of us not relatable but i want keep my POV here...

mish is not any bahu material... it is her first day in sasuraal so yes she wants to gel with them... so she wants it to be good... i have seen nothing wrong in it...

coming to kuhu... vo kyon giraya muje nahi pata but i cant say her victim or she realised what she did... muje tho vo bechari nahi lagi... nahi victim... 

coming to mishku face off... 

i liked it when mish gave it to kuhu... she kept quiet because she dont want to spoil her day and today also she expected same that her first day in sasural should be peaceful... so if got ruined by kuhu... usko tho dekana tha mish ko bhi bura lagta hain... 

wen kuhu got married even kuhu wanted same thing that she should gel with sausraal ppl then if mish want to do that then what is problem... i dont find it OTT but its a casual thing for any girl..

for me the OTT is haar story and then mishti's reaction towards kuhu... many of them are saying mish mahaan banne ke liye BM ke saamne kuhu ke saat patch kiya but if kuhu is in that she will do the same thing... as these two are doing from the start of the show... many times we will see mish only to peace maker because she is mature than kuhu in this... kuhu's way is different when some thing like this happens she will do it different way of peace making... 

coming to pooja and all... abir is a guy who does pooja from start of the show...

and if it important to abir then imp for mishti too... as we seen that in ganesh chaturthi time also...

here the OTT is mish saying to meenu she wont disappoint her but my reaction to this 🤬 (i didnt like mishti here at all... abir ke liye karo but meenu ko beech mein mat lana...)

kuku... role reversal is going on... kuhu use to talk non stop and now kunal is doing that... im loving this kunal 2.0 but kuhu i couldnt connect to her... there car scene is good..

precap... i will only say after watching epi only...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

my analysis on today's epi...

epi was not that bad... total family drama...

coming to haar... this is yuck... dont even talk about it...

meenu's over fakeness is really not digestable...

other family its like fake for me.. esply from rajvansh's... mah are ok but not convienced...

coming to mishit... many of us not relatable but i want keep my POV here...

mish is not any bahu material... it is her first day in sasuraal so yes she wants to gel with them... so she wants it to be good... i have seen nothing wrong in it...

coming to kuhu... vo kyon giraya muje nahi pata but i cant say her victim or she realised what she did... muje tho vo bechari nahi lagi... nahi victim... 

coming to mishku face off... 

i liked it when mish gave it to kuhu... she kept quiet because she dont want to spoil her day and today also she expected same that her first day in sasural should be peaceful... so if got ruined by kuhu... usko tho dekana tha mish ko bhi bura lagta hain... 

wen kuhu got married even kuhu wanted same thing that she should gel with sausraal ppl then if mish want to do that then what is problem... i dont find it OTT but its a casual thing for any girl..

for me the OTT is haar story and then mishti's reaction towards kuhu... many of them are saying mish mahaan banne ke liye BM ke saamne kuhu ke saat patch kiya but if kuhu is in that she will do the same thing... as these two are doing from the start of the show... many times we will see mish only to peace maker because she is mature than kuhu in this... kuhu's way is different when some thing like this happens she will do it different way of peace making... 

coming to pooja and all... abir is a guy who does pooja from start of the show...

and if it important to abir then imp for mishti too... as we seen that in ganesh chaturthi time also...

here the OTT is mish saying to meenu she wont disappoint her but my reaction to this 🤬 (i didnt like mishti here at all... abir ke liye karo but meenu ko beech mein mat lana...)

kuku... role reversal is going on... kuhu use to talk non stop and now kunal is doing that... im loving this kunal 2.0 but kuhu i couldnt connect to her... there car scene is good..

precap... i will only say after watching epi only...

Wow ruhi..it's brilliant .it's amazing that u came up with an analysis.👏even though I am thinking it has turned into an outright Saas bahu,there's much more to it

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Wow ruhi..it's brilliant .it's amazing that u came up with an analysis.👏even though I am thinking it has turned into an outright Saas bahu,there's much more to it

thanks dear...

this is first tym i made an analysis on epi...

ruhi19 thumbnail

i dont know where this track is heading but mishti will be highly targeted in many ways and her weakness will be shown... 

kuhu may be she will be redeemed but the mental stress roller caoster will be for mishti only...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti Zid Karna sikh gayi 😭😭#happytears 

That haar was really ugly 😆,abir come on Yaar your taste was better than this 🤣

I loved how mishti pointed everything that she didn't liked because of kuhu. 

Kuhu ka dialogue, Maine jo pehle kiya Aur ab kiya uska reason alag tha, compare mat Kar 🤣practice what you preach dear🤣

Ok now coming to mishti's Zidd for necklace, many people are saying I thought mishti was above all this, so what can't she get excited over a necklace which is the gift of her first rasoi she made in her Sasural. The necklace her husband has saved from childhood for her (that was really cute, I totally imagined that scene 😆).

I am hating this hypocrisy Now, mishti kuch na bole to she's becoming mahaan and kuch bole to why she's getting irritated over nothing. I can't believe many people are sympathizing with kuhu for today, so what she broke the necklace in fit of rage, so what she almost killed mishti in fit of rage, she felt guilty afterwards right. 

Kuhu is Sorry, oh wow the biggest Ehsaan she did on mishti, she felt sorry. Mishti you're right if you don't want kuhu to be included in Pooja, because it's mishti's right now. 

I really feel sorry for those people who find mishti going overboard just because kuhu played victim card 

By today's story also we got to know that mishti never unintentionally also snatched Kuhu's limelight. The brownie bit was really cute  

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

thanks dear...

this is first tym i made an analysis on epi...

Ha u did it well in ur first attempt itself👏👏

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mishti Zid Karna sikh gayi 😭😭#happytears 

That haar was really ugly 😆,abir come on Yaar your taste was better than this 🤣

I loved how mishti pointed everything that she didn't liked because of kuhu. 

Kuhu ka dialogue, Maine jo pehle kiya Aur ab kiya uska reason alag tha, compare mat Kar 🤣practice what you preach dear🤣

Ok now coming to mishti's Zidd for necklace, many people are saying I thought mishti was above all this, so what can't she get excited over a necklace which is the gift of her first rasoi she made in her Sasural. The necklace her husband has saved from childhood for her (that was really cute, I totally imagined that scene 😆).

I am hating this hypocrisy Now, mishti kuch na bole to she's becoming mahaan and kuch bole to why she's getting irritated over nothing. I can't believe many people are sympathizing with kuhu for today, so what she broke the necklace in fit of rage, so what she almost killed mishti in fit of rage, she felt guilty afterwards right. 

Kuhu is Sorry, oh wow the biggest Ehsaan she did on mishti, she felt sorry. Mishti you're right if you don't want kuhu to be included in Pooja, because it's mishti's right now. 

I really feel sorry for those people who find mishti going overboard just because kuhu played victim card 

By today's story also we got to know that mishti never unintentionally also snatched Kuhu's limelight. The brownie bit was really cute  

vaishu bang on post...

Our feelings are mutual...

Sorry I didn’t symptatize with Kuhu... muje Kuhu ke liye kuch bhi feel nahi hua... neither good nor bad...

the story u said about Abir was really cute but necklace is not good...

If Meenu is so much sugar sweeted then mishti has to be done good Bahu right? So she is doing then what’s everyone problem in this 

B: I agree with u for this...