Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Are if meenu drinks n sleeps n doesnt come to the pooja thats the most interesting ammu.. we will be saved from her ott sugar rush 🤣 

I don't know y makers r obessed with kuku as well as meenu..what was the fault of mishbir in it yaar..as cool said,we certainly r expecting more ,nothing is gonna happen🤗even in precap,it's just a lollipop,mishbir will have a pillow fight and then they will sleep and they will show them waking up together..the show is turning into a outright Saas bahu ..and this devrani-jethani clash and all those stuffeven parent show was not an outright Saas bahu..hamare show hi kyon..I'm angry at the content they r showing now.. only mishbir can make me happy..today's episode was full of the sugar coated words of meenu..I hate this woman.. probably I was ryt..with rupal mam around,RS would be forced to give a Saas bahu show🤗🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Well if Meenu drank it then its even better. BB please sleep for not 12 but 24 hours so our Mishbir can also celebrate their SR after pooja  lol 

exactly its gonna be super interesting seeing meenu face when she gets to know all this let her sleep for more days who cares its a long time wish to see her in coma 🤣

SR thats a long way to go yaar 🤣 but we can atleast get some teaser 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

if meenu drank that coffee then it will be super fun but vo meenu hain... like she said in last holi meenakshi rajvansh pe kisika rang nahi chedta... so lets see...

haha meenu plan is gonna back fire so badly this time... 🤣

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haha.....aren't they not supposed to sleep?? Maybe Abir found a way to keep them awake...😉

Bold - it was really cute diyaa......it was totally a miya biwi thing.....I have seen ppl doing in real life too.......I found it really cute.......

I want segment too but after the episode....😆

are they shouldnt sleep on shivrathri naa so only everyone drank coffee n this balcony date it abirs idea to keep both awake i think 😆

haina i want to watch it again... that was so cute... total hubby wifey casual thing... 

anyhow but segment is must 😆 for you i'll also wait for it after episode ok 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haina i'm thinking of it from now... how meenu is gonna burn 🤣🤣

ohhkk mini dont worry i''ll start mishbir reliving moments today ok now i have work but will come back in sometime n post mishbir old scenes n some caps of them ok 🤗 wew can play gif of mishbir like before

Thank u sweetheart.....🤗I will be going out in some time.....but will join after I come back😃

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

wow well said cool 🤗

even i like mish is not being all goody with kuhu atleast now... and let her be the same keep it separate n concentrate only on abir... 

i know darling what you are saying... but lets wait for tomorrow... 

see today end scene even if small it was cute how abir stopped mish from playing with her hair n corrected it himself... tomorrow first scene itself will be mishbir so only they finished off kuku today.. 😃

Jaan episode wasn't bad😃..

I really loved how Mishti showed kuhu her place

Liked how kuhu isn't that vamp but is doing subtle things in jelousey......

But I miss MishBir😭😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Nothing to be interesting in it yaar..if meenu had drunk the coffee,she will sleep for 12 hrs ..see Diya,in kaveri's live,rupal mam wasn't there..so does that mean meenu is not going to attend the puja🤗🤗

Hi fi Amu. I said the same. I really hope it’s Meenu. Atleast we will get a break from high sugar talk for sometime... can’t bear to see her on my screen. Out n out negative bb was still bearable but this OTT sweetness is too much to deal with 😡

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

exactly its gonna be super interesting seeing meenu face when she gets to know all this let her sleep for more days who cares its a long time wish to see her in coma 🤣

SR thats a long way to go yaar 🤣 but we can atleast get some teaser 

Yaar Mishbir kuch to kare. They are miles away from each other, if it was Kaira they would be jumping on eachother right now. I’m hoping tomorrow on terrace they do more then just pillow fight. 😉

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

haha meenu plan is gonna back fire so badly this time... 🤣

even i want to see her plan getting back fired...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

gd morning suta and everyone  😊😎

saw the precap. bilkul saas bahu show hogaya

mishbir should have opted for "live in" relaionship han this saas bahu drama. who is hat mahaan suggesting neendh ki goli for mishi 😲

what if people slept during mahasivarahiri? itna bada paap tho nahi hey 🤪

they are turning mishi to sonakshi of khkt. she used to become mahaan wih her in laws wih urge to be a good dil of the house.....

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago