Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Firstly Deepika should not even go ahead with drapaudi project because she is definitely going to ruin it with her pathetic acting and on top of that rumour is that the movie is based on "POI" a pathetic book where drapaudi is being linked to her molester

And secondly homi adjanai and shoojit sicar for a project like this seriously ????  Not everyone has it in them to make a movie on drapaudi/Mahabharata. Rajamaouli is the only who can do it and Priyanka chopra  or Anushka Shetty only two actresses who can play this iconic characters also if you really want to make a movie on drapaudi based on book then they should go for aryavarth chronicles

Women are women's worst enemy. Imagine making a movie linking that badass woman to the man who instigated a sexual assault on her. Imagine writing that book and still having the gall to call yourself a feminist! Shame on Chitra Divakaruni. Shame on Deepika.

ETA. Sadly, it was Sonam Kapoor who bought the rights to Aryavarta Chronicles. 

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Women are women's worst enemy. Imagine making a movie linking that badass woman to the man who instigated a sexual assault on her. Imagine writing that book and still having the gall to call yourself a feminist! Shame on Chitra Divakaruni. Shame on Deepika.

ETA. Sadly, it was Sonam Kapoor who bought the rights to Aryavarta Chronicles. 

First Deepika and now sonam. Why god why ðŸ˜­ 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Firstly Deepika should not even go ahead with drapaudi project because she is definitely going to ruin it with her pathetic acting and on top of that rumour is that the movie is based on "POI" a pathetic book where drapaudi is being linked to her molester

And secondly homi adjanai and shoojit sicar for a project like this seriously ????  Not everyone has it in them to make a movie on drapaudi/Mahabharata. Rajamaouli is the only who can do it and Priyanka chopra  or Anushka Shetty only two actresses who can play this iconic characters also if you really want to make a movie on drapaudi based on book then they should go for aryavarth chronicles

I didn't mean that she should approach shoojith sircar or Homi for making the movie based on Draupadi.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Haan na pata hai guzarish ki story mujhe,Tum mat batao. Usey maarta tha woh, aish usey divorce dene wali thi 

So you are one of those who went to watch it? Sallu bhai proven wrong. ðŸ˜†

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Idk if you know or not par there are other mediums jaha movies dekh sakte. Theatre jaane ki jaroorat nahi. 

And Bhai is always right. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Proven wrong kaise? Sallu said, kutta nahin jayega.

Kamala05 thumbnail

I might be the only person in IF who liked POI . From my perspective, in Mahabarata, there were many incidents that were against the dignity of the Woman. Many of the actions of Pandavas cannot be justified too. At least, POI was based on Draupadi's perspective. At that time it wasn't bizarre to fall in love with the molester, also he wasn't a molester in POI . 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I might be the only person in IF who liked POI . From my perspective, in Mahabarata, there were many incidents that were against the dignity of the Woman. Many of the actions of Pandavas cannot be justified too. At least, POI was based on Draupadi's perspective. At that time it wasn't bizarre to fall in love with the molester, also he wasn't a molester in POI . 

I don't even know from pandavas are coming. I am not really a big fan of them either  to but one thing i can say that had pandavas won the dice they wouldn't have done part what kauravas did  

RUBBISH molester is a molestor  no matter which era it is that woman took a stand for herself her dignity least we can do is respect that if people cannot even do that least they can do is leave her alone That man  sl*t shammed her  that man gave the idea of her disrobing  he was laughing when she was dragged down the hall like an object  Linking Drapaudi with her and selling this book as "drapaudi s perspective" is nothing but  a loads and loads of crap Absolutely RUBBISH   i am sorry any book that links that molester with drapaudi can never be her perspective. Which woman in their right mind will fall for molester 

Anybody who has read Mahabharata will know what drapaudi s "opinion/perspective" about her molester and molestation was

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
sanjana.sharma thumbnail

Story narration going on ... of new film maybe

Kamala05 thumbnail

I don't even know from pandavas are coming. I am not really a big fan of them either  to but one thing i can say that had pandavas won the dice they wouldn't have done part what kauravas did  

RUBBISH molester is a molestor  no matter which era it is that woman took a stand for herself her dignity least we can do is respect that if people cannot even do that least they can do is leave her alone That man  sl*t shammed her  that man gave the idea of her disrobing  he was laughing when she was dragged down the hall like an object  Linking Drapaudi with her and selling this book as "drapaudi s perspective" is nothing but  a loads and loads of crap Absolutely RUBBISH   i am sorry any book that links that molester with drapaudi can never be her perspective. Which woman in their right mind will fall for molester 

Anybody who has read Mahabharata will know what drapaudi s "opinion/perspective" about her molester and molestation was

I am not justifying Karna's action, all I am saying is since Yudhishtira Pawned his wife, certainly, he consider her as an object, those days wife is considered to be the wealth of husband. If she opted to forgive her husband, can't a writer imagine the character forgiving the molesters? We should remember that Draupadi married Arjun and it was Kunti's announcement to divide the Bhiksha equally among the five brothers led to the marriage with the other four. If this can happen, why can't a writer imagine the character falling in love with the abandoned son of Kunti ?

Edited by Kamala05 - 4 years ago