zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

she met him today, this is the third time she has been spotted at his office recently, seems like they are discussing a project coz she is meeting him alot 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Bx2rXArIH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's such a weird outfit she's wearing...considering SLB is very artistically inclined and particular about actor's appearance.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Requesting slb to sign her for his next?? 

Quite desperate if true. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

That's such a weird outfit she's wearing...considering SLB is very artistically inclined and particular about actor's appearance.

Lmao kya bol rahe ho😆

ghoomar ka ghagara pehn ke, get up karke, jewellery pehn ke thodi jayega koi kisike ghar milne. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To remind him of their good old days😆

She never looks happy leaving his office🤣

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Neither does her bag here.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Yeh entry pics hain btw😬

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Requesting slb to sign her for his next?? 

Quite desperate if true. 

It's alright. You do what you have to. Nothing wrong in hustling. It's better than sitting at home arrogantly and waiting for things to come to you. It's okay to lobby if you need to.

Bhansali doesn't listen to anyone anyway. He will do what he feels like. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

It's alright. You do what you have to. Nothing wrong in hustling. It's better than sitting at home arrogantly and waiting for things to come to you. It's okay to lobby if you need to.

Bhansali doesn't listen to anyone anyway. He will do what he feels like. 

Nothing wrong in it. But this behavior is completely contradicting to the understanding i have about her nature, may be why I feel this is forced and she's being desperate. 

If shes able to convince and get herself cast i have no issues. Aloo did it with GB, she nailed her part. As long as director is happy of having you onboard and you deliver what is expected of you, i have no probs. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Nothing wrong in it. But this behavior is completely contradicting to the understanding i have about her nature, may be why I feel this is forced and she's being desperate. 

If shes able to convince and get herself cast i have no issues. Aloo did it with GB, she nailed her part. As long as director is happy of having you onboard and you deliver what is expected of you, i have no probs. 

Deepika's arrogance led to her downfall. She was the type that would sit at home like a queen and expect people to come to her. She even subtly started putting down male stars, bragged about her pay packet and let her PR go insane and constantly shaded everyone. 

If she's realized that and started being more humble and asking for roles and quietly working instead of showing off, it will be much better for her in the long run.