Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser di

Want to know what will ishu do?

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello friends tried after a long time to write something. It is a little short update bear it. Will try to be regular 

My illegal Wife

Part 18

Ishita was feeling proud to see her husband contribution towards society she feels lucky to get raman as her life partner. Time start passing rapidly. Ishita pregnancy term was going smoothly as raman was always with her side taking care of her needs. Vasundhara was happy as she knew that time is nearing when raman life will be out of danger when ishita will give birth to baby.

Today was the biggest day in raman and ishita life, vasundra has arranged ghodbharai for ishita lavishly. Vasundhara was busy in prayers when mr bhalla comes and sit beside her silently. Vasundra looks at her son and asks: what happened to you. Mr bhalla looks down and replies: maa what is the fault of Ishita in all this. Whenever she calls me papa i felt myself so small. She respect me so much and i.. he felt short of words. Vasundra glares at him and says: you dont need to think anything we just want raman safety. Now go and look the arrangements. Mr bhalla leaves from there. Otherside, Ishita was dressed in golden lehnga with red chunri searching for raman because she wanted raman to see her first. she was holding her baby bump and walking slowly around the house to see raman but he was nowhere. 

raman enters his dadi room and gives her the file and says: dadi sign these documents. Vasundra smiles at raman and takes the file and signs it without seeing it. Raman chuckles and says: dadi at least look at the papers. Vasundra looks at him and replies: i trust you raman.. you also trust me blindly haina.  She looks at him hopefully raman nods and hugs her happily. Vasundra notice that raman wants to say something. She held his hand and asks: do you want to say something. Raman nods and says: dadi trust is very important for every relationship. Vasundra nods while raman ponders over it 

Ishita was wandering here and there searching for raman she thought for a while and thinks to check dadi room as usually raman spends his free time with dadi. She goes there and smile seeing raman and dadi talking with each other. She came close to the door as she was about to call out raman name but stops as she listened their talk. Raman held his head and says: dadi i want ishita to know truth i cant hide anything from her. Curiosity built in ishita to know about truth which raman is hiding from her.

Vasundra glares at raman and says: kiya bataogay?? This is not right time raman. Raman shook his head and says: abhi apne kaha kay trust is important in relationship. Then how can i keep this truth hidden from her i know she will understand me. Ishita was confused listening to them. Vasundra looks away and says:  Will you tell her that you were married to ishita in childhood because your kundli has some dosh.  Ground slipped beneath her feet as the realisation dawn upon her that raman is same raman bhalla with whom she was married in childhood. She recollect how her paati has told her about the betrayal of them. She shook her head while vasundra continue to says: that matter is closed raman you had divorced her right. 

Raman: haan dadi but still I want to tell her everything. Vasundra glares at raman and says: no she will never understand. Will you tell her how you tricked ishita to get divorced how you send another man as your imposter. Ishita couldn't control herself and runs away from there unable to bear the truth. She hears some noise from down stairs. A yound man was handing mr bhalla some official files she looks at him and gets shocked to see the imposter raman. On the other hand, vasundra held raman hand and says: you will not tell her anything raman she is in fragile state this can harm her and baby. Raman looks at her and asks: dadi how do you know that i tricked her to get divorce. 

Vasundra: i am your dadi ramam i know everything about you. Teri chinta rehti hai isiley teri har pal ki khabar rakhti hoon. Raman shook his head and says: ap bhi na dadi. Acha wo file to dena wapis. Vasundra nods and turns to get the file from table she finds two identical file she asks raman: puttar teri file konsi hai in dono mein. In thia old age your dadi haa started to forget things. Raman takes one file and says: i think this one. Let me see ishita ready hui hai kay nhe. Vasundra nods and smiles at him.

Ishita was still  rooted to her place when her phone vibrating she finds an unknown number flashing she takes the call and gets shocked as paati talks from another end. Ishita cries and says: paati...Laxmi with great difficulty says: ishu kanna listen to me.. raman is not what he shows.. wo dono dadi pota dhokebaaz hain. Tears were endlessly flowing from her eyes as laxmi narrates everything to ishita. Ishita felt her knees goes numb she held the railing as laxmi says: kanna they have traded your life for raman life. Uski kundli mein likha hai tu mar jayegi agar usky bachy ko janam diya  they are heartless ishu. 

Ishita cries unable to believe that her happy world was only illusion she says: paati.. raman.  How can he.. laxmi says: mere pass aja meri kanna we will go away from here i cant risk your life. Ishita cuts the call and clutches her baby bump as the truth was echoing in her ears she threw the red chunri away and runs downstairs crying ..

She hears raman voice from behind as he was continuously saying: ishita.. what happened slow down why are you running like this you can get hurt . Ishita.. he runs behind her while mr and mrs bhalla were shocked to see a crying ishita running out of the house.  They too follows her. As she was about to move out of the door her foot struck in the doorstep and she was about to fall down. She closes her eyes anticipating the fall but raman held her in Nick of time. She looks at him. Raman cups her face and asks worriedly: are you alright.  Kiya hua hai.. the emotional turmoil took over her senses and she falls unconscious in raman arms. 

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your comments and response dont forget to hit like.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Hope she will fine soon

Can't wait for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome back dear

Very emotional and Wonderful update dear

Poor ishita...

Hope ishita and baby they are fine

Plzz update your stories weakly once

Eagerly waiting yaar

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good to see you back 

Superb update but you stopped at wrong timing😒.

Continue soon waiting eagerly ewhat will happen now.

What will be ramans reaction knowing dadis and his family selfishness.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

happy to see u back di😍
Awesome update 

Mr bhalla and raman feeling guilty for own reasons  but daadi is not budging even a little bit😭

Its true that trust binds all relationships strongly…..and lack of it can break them into pieces 💔💔

Ishita was so shocked and shattered 😢😢😢

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di 

Edited by cooldilkaur - 2 years ago
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update 👏

Pls continue soon

Thanks for the PM

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3