Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AnuPre fandom giving it back to EK. 

Pooja Banerjee who plays Anurag's sister Nivedita shared a video and asked the fans to use #AnuNePrekoKyonMaara. A Naagin fan pointed out that Ekta had used a similar hashtag for Naagin. "No creativity at all... It was Rocky Ne Shivangi Ko Kyun Maara! Stop repeating your old concepts."

🤣

Enlightened21 thumbnail

According to our sources, the makers are planning to promote the upcoming plot of the show on the similar lines of ‘Katappa ne Baahubali ko kyu maara’. They want fans to discuss and come up with theories on why Anurag would kill Prerna. If you go by typical Ekta shows, there are high chances that the Anurag who is with Prerna in the promo is a clone. There are also chances of Anurag and Prerna plotting to kill the latter so they can expose Komolika and throw her out of their lives.

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/telly-talk/article/video-kasautii-zindagii-kay-anurag-pulls-off-a-shah-rukh-khan-from-baazigar-throws-prerna-off-a-building/557859

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

bingo dear👍🏼

Problem with KZK is they already have so much masala to show with existing characters but they still choose to show something different only ..

There are so many exciting angles to show but they only focus on villains more n their negativity! we think goodness is winning but nope ....they show that once again evil takes the upper hand

Edited by AngelinaEdangel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

According to our sources, the makers are planning to promote the upcoming plot of the show on the similar lines of ‘Katappa ne Baahubali ko kyu maara’. They want fans to discuss and come up with theories on why Anurag would kill Prerna. If you go by typical Ekta shows, there are high chances that the Anurag who is with Prerna in the promo is a clone. There are also chances of Anurag and Prerna plotting to kill the latter so they can expose Komolika and throw her out of their lives.

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/telly-talk/article/video-kasautii-zindagii-kay-anurag-pulls-off-a-shah-rukh-khan-from-baazigar-throws-prerna-off-a-building/557859

Both are possible!! Ronit might be a possibility who will push Pre n pre thinks its Anu n comes back for revenge n the other option will be more interesting...AnuPre plotting against komo to trap her badly n throw her out! I love the second option though! 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Anu ne Pre ko maara. And none of the Sharma family members are bothered about it. No HT videos by them. Why? 

charvi uploaded one...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Both are possible!! Ronit might be a possibility who will push Pre n pre thinks its Anu n comes back for revenge n the other option will be more interesting...AnuPre plotting against komo to trap her badly n throw her out! I love the second option though! 

I too love the second one😍

But that will be climax for us

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

They never focused on Sharmas! They cld have made beautiful episodes giving importance to both sharmas n basus equally! They bring Sharmas as optional characters! they cld have made Shekar play an important role other than attending only functions... Even Basus they don't utilize properly...esp moloy basu n also anupam! 

Sometimes i wonder why did EK actually reboot this as her dream project. Because, except for the fact that AnuPre got a more detailed character sketch before they were forced to consummate which helped AnuPre this season to have a huge impact on viewers, nothing to me looks like she had a proper plan to execute her dream project. To me, the most  pointless characters who have not contributed anything to the story are Nivi, Tapur and Mahesh. Why i had to mention Nivi, inspite of getting lots of SS, is because her character doesn't have any consistency. A character who was introduced as a strong business woman has now been reduced to be just her mother's shadow.😔 Whereas Tapur & Mahesh are the most ignored characters of the show, who really could have been avoided. Rest all side characters did have some part to play w. r.to AnuPre's story, evenif they had a very small role. And yes, as you said, they could have been explored more, only if the CVs were capable of giving them an interesting character arc. 

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I too love the second one😍

But that will be climax for us

Yes n I think it depends on TRP also! If TRP goes down they will show an FB where its all  AnuPre plan to trap Komo!

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

charvi uploaded one...

Saw it now. I have to say the only video i felt sad is after watching charvi's video. Otw, i couldn't control 😆 watching the promo and shubaavi & pooja's video. 

So, now we can expect the sharmas one by one will upload the video. 

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago