Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the new AT!

May u all be blessed by the divine!

Loved Anu sternly warning Mohini that he will not tolerate any more disrespect towards Pre or else he will not give the rights a son has to give to his mother! Expected a big show down but if this is the start then i am game for it! 

The next beautiful scene was anupre's cute 'I love u' n 'I Love u more', the hug n their happiness! 

Asusual Mohini, Nivi are the dumbest who does not want to believe that Sneha is AnuPre's baby!

So like expected Komo was not exposed! it was all an imagination of SL, Wonder when Pre will reveal abt Komo!Anu will believe her even without proof!

About the new promo... IF its a plan of AnuPre then fine but if for whatever reason Anu is pushing pre away keeping her in the dark then its definitely a repeat of the sacrifice drama they already did with komo 1st track and the other track where pre was forced to marry! 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9BvamthXLB/

Pyar ka Tofa. โ˜บ๏ธ

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anu ne Pre ko maara. And none of the Sharma family members are bothered about it. No HT videos by them. Why? 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Basu family is important.....not sharmas

After leap...they will hardly be seen

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Anu ne Pre ko maara. And none of the Sharma family members are bothered about it. No HT videos by them. Why? 

They never focused on Sharmas! They cld have made beautiful episodes giving importance to both sharmas n basus equally! They bring Sharmas as optional characters! they cld have made Shekar play an important role other than attending only functions... Even Basus they don't utilize properly...esp moloy basu n also anupam! 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Yes...RDF...I don't know where all members disappeared...

Anyways I m feeling scared for the upcoming track

I will keep my fingers crossed....watch it till my brains allow me...then just come to say hi n bye n leave

hi reeya.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes dear .. same here .. ๐Ÿ˜’but it's really no use thinking or getting scared as EK has decided to play .. she will come on track only if channel interferes or because of trp audience .. till then she will continue to show what she wants .. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Basu family is important.....not sharmas

After leap...they will hardly be seen

i think they will show some role for sharmas after leap.. vee will have one dialogue for sure to say that this is why she wanted pre to be away from anu in viraj track ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

They never focused on Sharmas! They cld have made beautiful episodes giving importance to both sharmas n basus equally! They bring Sharmas as optional characters! they cld have made Shekar play an important role other than attending only functions... Even Basus they don't utilize properly...esp moloy basu n also anupam! 

bingo dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Problem with KZK is they already have so much masala to show with existing characters but they still choose to show something different only ..

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

hi reeya.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes dear .. same here .. ๐Ÿ˜’but it's really no use thinking or getting scared as EK has decided to play .. she will come on track only if channel interferes or because of trp audience .. till then she will continue to show what she wants .. 

This time channel is with her....

But I still feel that anupre will be together fighting but they will show...how much they hate each other....so that komo cant harm sneha

I think they r doing this for sneha

May be I m wrong......

Otherwise

Anupre ka betrayal hum dekh chuke hai